Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well.....here is some good news. I heard Mr. Frank Rodgers was at a strip club last night and got his ass kicked so bad he is still in the hospital today......LOL Serves you right you scumbag......God don't like Ugly.

I heard this also.......do you have a reliable source?

I heard this also.......do you have a reliable source?

There is a lot of talk going around about this. Any one know anything more? Apparently somebody was sick of waiting for the cops to punish him?

Guest Bombshell
No. YOU look like a fool.

You have no clue what the police have going on and it's killing you, so you have to start talking trash.

Go ahead and watch your drama and gossip-filled shows. That's obviously about all you can comprehend.

When Nancy Grace's film crew shows up at BPD and interviews Matty Ryan the turds will fly.

When Nancy Grace's film crew shows up at BPD and interviews Matty Ryan the turds will fly.

Yeah. That would be good. Mayor Moron could spout off a bunch of misinformation on national television, just like he did the day of the ACA shootings.

No. YOU look like a fool.

You have no clue what the police have going on and it's killing you, so you have to start talking trash.

Go ahead and watch your drama and gossip-filled shows. That's obviously about all you can comprehend.

Let me guess inspector gadget, you do have a clue of what is going on. Here is my a theory: the suspect is from money, we live in a very small town with a small police department. Those of us that have grown up here know that things happen in Binghamton a little slower. I'm thinking the wealthy family offered the Police Cheif a lifetime of free beer ( not that he drinks ) and our loved mayor a lifetime of karate lessons and unlimited rainbow flags to twirl around town. Oh , and his very own washer and dryer so there are no more wash rage incidents. I know for a fact in a larger city that the main suspect would have been charged already. I truly feel sorry for the victims family they deserve peace of mind and that means an arrest.

Let me guess inspector gadget, you do have a clue of what is going on. Here is my a theory: the suspect is from money, we live in a very small town with a small police department. Those of us that have grown up here know that things happen in Binghamton a little slower. I'm thinking the wealthy family offered the Police Cheif a lifetime of free beer ( not that he drinks ) and our loved mayor a lifetime of karate lessons and unlimited rainbow flags to twirl around town. Oh , and his very own washer and dryer so there are no more wash rage incidents. I know for a fact in a larger city that the main suspect would have been charged already. I truly feel sorry for the victims family they deserve peace of mind and that means an arrest.

Really original. How many times are you going to post this same worthless nonsense?

I don't hear the FAMILY complaining like the nosey nellies on here, so I'm betting that they know a whole lot more than you do. I bet they want to let the police do their job PROPERLY, so that the murderer doesn't get off.

And learn to spell, for crying out loud!

Your BS sure shows a lack of respect for this family...who I am sure is looking for closure........

Guest Bombshell
nancy grace doesn't care about anything that happens in binghamton

I think you may be wrong on this statement. I encourage the family and anyone else to E Mail Art Harris at art@artharris.com the former FBI agent now private eye on Nancy's show.

I think you may be wrong on this statement. I encourage the family and anyone else to E Mail Art Harris at art@artharris.com the former FBI agent now private eye on Nancy's show.

I guess they refuse to release the toxicology tests and there is speculation she died of a drug overdose.

I guess they refuse to release the toxicology tests and there is speculation she died of a drug overdose.

No Frank she did not, stop trying to shift the blame off of you.

And why is that..was it a suicide?

Toxicology tests and well as the autopsy have most certainly been done by now. It's been months. Unless the guy slips up in interviews, how can there be any arrests without that and physical evidence?

Sounds like you knew of her history.

I agree with you. Someone keeps this thread going (or starts new ones on the same girl) all the time. I think they know something, but are too chicken to do something about it besides post their speculations here.

I guess we're supposed to go solve the case.

I agree with you. Someone keeps this thread going (or starts new ones on the same girl) all the time. I think they know something, but are too chicken to do something about it besides post their speculations here.

I guess we're supposed to go solve the case.

Everyone has heard what most likely happened and it isn't drugs or suicide. People keep it going because everyone thinks someone caused her death and wants to know why nothing is being done with him!

Everyone has heard what most likely happened and it isn't drugs or suicide. People keep it going because everyone thinks someone caused her death and wants to know why nothing is being done with him!

Like you say, "most likely happened", no one really knows. All rumors.

Why doesn't anyone mention what she and her sister were really like? All the countless activities and men they were involved with?

Why doesn't anyone mention what she and her sister were really like? All the countless activities and men they were involved with?

Because that isn't relevant. Don't disrespect the dead, scumbag.

Everyone knows what happened to her, give me a break.

You are a peice of trash just like Frank. Rot in hell.

Because that isn't relevant. Don't disrespect the dead, scumbag.

Well then you know as well as the rest of us do "he" was not the only guy she was involved with. No disrespect here.

Well then you know as well as the rest of us do "he" was not the only guy she was involved with. No disrespect here.

Well he was the only one to injure her before and the only one she got a restraining order against and the only one to be the last person seen with her.

Well he was the only one to injure her before and the only one she got a restraining order against and the only one to be the last person seen with her.

Do you know that for sure? No disrespect.

whatever...still doesn't make it relevant

Archived