Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

Everyone knows what happened to her, give me a break.

You are a peice of trash just like Frank. Rot in hell.

No we don't. Until the report is made public it is all rumors.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No we don't. Until the report is made public it is all rumors.

yeah yeah yeah, innocent until proven guilty. But a report was made when he broke her wrist and a restraining order was issued, and a whole bunch of people saw her with him the night she was last heard from (including me).

yeah yeah yeah, innocent until proven guilty. But a report was made when he broke her wrist and a restraining order was issued, and a whole bunch of people saw her with him the night she was last heard from (including me).

yeah yeah yeah, don't believe anything you hear or most of what you see.

Really original. How many times are you going to post this same worthless nonsense?

I don't hear the FAMILY complaining like the nosey nellies on here, so I'm betting that they know a whole lot more than you do. I bet they want to let the police do their job PROPERLY, so that the murderer doesn't get off.

And learn to spell, for crying out loud!

Wow, I'm sorry for the spelling errors. I forgot I'm surrounded by intellects like yourself on the BC Voice. I'm from here my education was not the best. I just want the murderer dealt with. Everyone in this town knows who killed that beautiful girl. Charge the prick already.

Wow, I'm sorry for the spelling errors. I forgot I'm surrounded by intellects like yourself on the BC Voice. I'm from here my education was not the best. I just want the murderer dealt with. Everyone in this town knows who killed that beautiful girl. Charge the prick already.

There's a BIG difference between knowing who did it, and being able to prove it BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. Have you heard of there being any eye witnesses to what happened? Do you think he's going to confess? Me either.

Let them do their jobs. That's all I'm saying!

There's a BIG difference between knowing who did it, and being able to prove it BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. Have you heard of there being any eye witnesses to what happened? Do you think he's going to confess? Me either.

Where was he the night of the death? What is his alibi? Oh... we don't know how to do a murder investigation... lets sweep it under the rug... the local media won't care. Only people on BCVoice seem the least bit concerned that a woman abuser and murder may be running around able to strike yet again.

OK, she had a restrainning order against him but was with him the night of her death. Does that tell you anything? Either she was that needy or you are a liar. Either or is OK with me.

OK, she had a restrainning order against him but was with him the night of her death. Does that tell you anything? Either she was that needy or you are a liar. Either or is OK with me.

I am not a liar, and if she were needy wtf would that have to do with someone killing her??????

Where was he the night of the death? What is his alibi? Oh... we don't know how to do a murder investigation... lets sweep it under the rug... the local media won't care. Only people on BCVoice seem the least bit concerned that a woman abuser and murder may be running around able to strike yet again.

Just because someone was there, that doesn't PROVE that they did something! What if you were in a store and something was stolen? Just because you were there, does that mean there's enough EVIDENCE to prove you did it?

Forget it. It's not even worth trying to explain the legal system to someone as stupid as you appear to be.

I believe he's not guilty........Why??? Because if they had (DA's office) any evidence he did it, the story would have been out already!

Many agree with this. Seems like they are only focusing on one person. When we know there are so many possibilities.

Guest Grissom

At this point, I realize that no arrests will likely be made, but as a parent I'd want to know something more than "It was a suspicious death." What have her family been told by the BPD?

At this point, I realize that no arrests will likely be made, but as a parent I'd want to know something more than "It was a suspicious death." What have her family been told by the BPD?

I believe they have all the answers. May she rest in peace.

The public does have the right to know the Coronor's report.

The rest is as it should be, with the Police as an ongoing murder investigation.

This has to be far from over, justice takes time people.

The public does have the right to know the Coronor's report.

The rest is as it should be, with the Police as an ongoing murder investigation.

This has to be far from over, justice takes time people.

How do you figure. So a Coronor could put together a BS report and there is no way to check on it.

There has to be checks and balances!!!

There is a lot of talk going around about this. Any one know anything more? Apparently somebody was sick of waiting for the cops to punish him?

Yeah, I have a good source who knows for sure this happened. Frank was told not to go up there, and he did. So he got his ass kicked, and was in the hospital.....I heard he had some bleeding on his brain.....Oh well I hate to say it but I don't feel sorry for him at all. Men like him should not be walking around a free man. And yes I do think people are sick of waiting for the police to take action......and I'm sure this will happen again.....cause people are very angry....as they should be.

Yeah, I have a good source who knows for sure this happened. Frank was told not to go up there, and he did. So he got his ass kicked, and was in the hospital.....I heard he had some bleeding on his brain.....Oh well I hate to say it but I don't feel sorry for him at all. Men like him should not be walking around a free man. And yes I do think people are sick of waiting for the police to take action......and I'm sure this will happen again.....cause people are very angry....as they should be.

I saw Frank at Madame Oars the night in question. I walked in, saw his pathetic mug laughing and smiling. I promptly turned around and left. I don't think he saw me. I can say for a fact he was there that night, but I don't know about a beating. I can only hope.

Good source, could it be the BPD? Sounds like a set up.

Seeing as Madame Oar's isn't even in Binghamton, I highly doubt the BPD had anything to do with it.

I believe they have all the answers. May she rest in peace.

If this is true, shouldn't the police at least say that this is no longer a suspicious death? I understand some people don't think it is the public's business but I think we have a right to know if its no longer considered suspicious, meaning that a murderer isn't out and about. The actual cause of death doesn't need to be released, just enough for people to know what could actually affect them.

Archived