Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

Which goes back to MY original statement that the people who need to know, most likely already know, and everyone else should keep their noses out of it until it's resolved.

Yeah and the police need no information from the public to help with more evidence to get who ever did this??

Come on, surely even you know that once a death is declared a homicide there are those that may step forward with something they heard or saw.

The cause of death should be known, it is public information in this type of situation.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You people all need to get over yourselves.

I'm betting that the people who need to know what's going on already know- otherwise they WOULD be making a stink.

You're just a bunch of nosey parasites who want dirt to gossip about.

And you are reading this thread why? :rolleyes:

And you are reading this thread why? :rolleyes:

The police have asked several times in the media for anyone with information to come forward. That doesn't mean they're going to release anything.

As for why I'm still reading this thread- I just can't believe it keeps being brought back. I already know the police haven't released anything new. I guess I'm just curious to see what people are making up on their own.

The police have asked several times in the media for anyone with information to come forward. That doesn't mean they're going to release anything.

As for why I'm still reading this thread- I just can't believe it keeps being brought back. I already know the police haven't released anything new. I guess I'm just curious to see what people are making up on their own.

Just because people are saying stuff they know doesn't mean it has to come from the police. There are a lot of people were very close to her and are close to her sister, and people who know the other side of this. Nobody is trying to start anything, people are just concerned. When a young girl dies and there is a lot of speculation but nobody being held accountable, it breaks your heart, and you just want justice for the girl and her family. When nothing is happening, it is only natural for people to wonder why.

Just because people are saying stuff they know doesn't mean it has to come from the police. There are a lot of people were very close to her and are close to her sister, and people who know the other side of this. Nobody is trying to start anything, people are just concerned. When a young girl dies and there is a lot of speculation but nobody being held accountable, it breaks your heart, and you just want justice for the girl and her family. When nothing is happening, it is only natural for people to wonder why.

Really?

If you're that close to her sister, why don't you just ask her then, instead of gossiping on a message board?

Do you think seeing all this is helping her family??

Really?

If you're that close to her sister, why don't you just ask her then, instead of gossiping on a message board?

Can you read moron? Did I say I was close to her sister... no. I said a lot of people are, which is where they get information from, not the police. Nobody is saying anything negative about her or her family on here! Everyone is just wondering what is going on. They are concerned, they are hoping her sister and family can get some closure and they are wondering why they haven't yet. It is human nature when there is something left unsolved, for people to wonder what the heck is going on.

Really?

believe me, their family doesnt care about bcvoice, you are not important

that last poster was making a good point, and you are an DELETED

Guest Specutator

There is speculation by some friends she may have been doing drugs, that question has been mentioned and not going away. So with blood around the nose of what has been mentioned (here) could have it been drugs? Is it possible?

Why hasn't the toxoligy report been released to the public? If she was clean why hasn't it been mentioned? Is there an agenda by certain office's who i will not mention trying to prove something that's even not there.

Really?

I agree with this post. Her sister/mother has the answers. Gossip doesn't benefit anyone.

There is speculation by some friends she may have been doing drugs, that question has been mentioned and not going away. So with blood around the nose of what has been mentioned (here) could have it been drugs? Is it possible?

Why hasn't the toxoligy report been released to the public? If she was clean why hasn't it been mentioned? Is there an agenda by certain office's who i will not mention trying to prove something that's even not there.

That is not true and is a rumor.

Toxicology report does not have to be released to the public.

I didn't say it did, but this rumor is not true at all. Someone caused her death. Most people know who. This is something the family is not holding back about.

That is not true and is a rumor.

[/quote

This is why this site is so popular! Rumors! Gossip! He said, she said......

To be fair, sometimes, good stuff is on here too.

You people all need to get over yourselves.

I'm betting that the people who need to know what's going on already know- otherwise they WOULD be making a stink.

You're just a bunch of nosey parasites who want dirt to gossip about.

Quite a few agree with this statement!

I didn't say it did, but this rumor is not true at all. Someone caused her death. Most people know who. This is something the family is not holding back about.

SO WHY HAVE THERE BEEN NO ARRESTS..the person has money to get out of it or what?..it is our business..is this monster that killed her still out there?

SO WHY HAVE THERE BEEN NO ARRESTS..the person has money to get out of it or what?..it is our business..is this monster that killed her still out there?

Yes he is still out there, walking around like nothing happened. It's sick.

Yes he is still out there, walking around like nothing happened. It's sick.

"You're just a bunch of nosey paracites that want dirt to gossip about." Enough said.

believe me, their family doesnt care about bcvoice, you are not important

that last poster was making a good point, and you are an DELETED

Boy are you STUPID.

All I said was that the family already knows what's going on, and the speculators should stay out of it.

What part of that makes me an DELETED ??

Toxicology report does not have to be released to the public.

Then we will probably never know the truth.

Sometimes a person will, do themselves in, by taking a large overdose of drugs. If this were the case we will indeed probably never know the truth.

Guest Gucci mama
Was she murdered or just died accidentally of something..overdose, etc..why has nothing been said in the press lately about what actually happened..it is our business to know.especially if it was murder and the murderer is still out there.

I agree. It needs to be public knowledge so we can protect our daughters. Let's just hope another girl doesn't lose her life at the hands of this person. If it does happen the BPD is gonna have one hell of a civil suit against them. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. It has to be absolutly devestating to lose a loved one in such a horrible way and to know who did it and that they are walking aroung free as a bird

in the same small town. RIP Katie !

Well.....here is some good news. I heard Mr. Frank Rodgers was at a strip club last night and got his ass kicked so bad he is still in the hospital today......LOL Serves you right you scumbag......God don't like Ugly.

Guest Bombshell

Log on to Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell and ask them to look into this case. Also E mail John Walsh at America's Most Wanted and E Mail Geraldo and Greta on Fox News. This is BS. Come on BPD you are looking like a bunch of fools.

Log on to Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell and ask them to look into this case. Also E mail John Walsh at America's Most Wanted and E Mail Geraldo and Greta on Fox News. This is BS. Come on BPD you are looking like a bunch of fools.

No. YOU look like a fool.

You have no clue what the police have going on and it's killing you, so you have to start talking trash.

Go ahead and watch your drama and gossip-filled shows. That's obviously about all you can comprehend.

Archived