Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this incident horribly tragic rather than interesting. A young woman lost her life and if this young man is responsible he destroyed two families and now his life is over.

I hope that FR is finally locked up along with his mother....what kind of a mother allows this to go on? and they all sit around like everythings okay...well guess what people its not and we all know what your son did to this innocent girl! he thinks because his family has money that he can get away with this no sorry..this was not a suicide papers are there to prove it along with a closed casket. FR is a sick man..however doesnt believe that it was him will soon be proven wrong...why do u think he got divorced from his wife..abuse..and this time he took a life..how disgusting a man could be. She did not deserve what was done to her she was just beginning her life and this man took it from her!

I hope that FR is finally locked up along with his mother....what kind of a mother allows this to go on? and they all sit around like everythings okay...well guess what people its not and we all know what your son did to this innocent girl! he thinks because his family has money that he can get away with this no sorry..this was not a suicide papers are there to prove it along with a closed casket. FR is a sick man..however doesnt believe that it was him will soon be proven wrong...why do u think he got divorced from his wife..abuse..and this time he took a life..how disgusting a man could be. She did not deserve what was done to her she was just beginning her life and this man took it from her!

i hope FR rots in hell!!!!!!!!

I find this incident horribly tragic rather than interesting. A young woman lost her life and if this young man is responsible he destroyed two families and now his life is over.

I certainly meant no disrespect and by saying "interesting", I was not taking away from how tragic this situation is. But this "new development" is interesting because there has been a lot of talk for a long time. All rumors and hearsay and now the possibility that all of this "talk" was true...is tragic, but interesting.

@

Nothing on board of Press and WBNG posted as of 6:50am. Also why arrest the mother ? Makes no sense. I knew the Rogers brothers growing up in the 60's and 70's. Yeah there dad had some money but they were decent guys. Seen a whole lot worse. I have my doubts about this post as something would have been posted already.

Nothing on board of Press and WBNG posted as of 6:50am. Also why arrest the mother ? Makes no sense. I knew the Rogers brothers growing up in the 60's and 70's. Yeah there dad had some money but they were decent guys. Seen a whole lot worse. I have my doubts about this post as something would have been posted already.

Just because his dad was a "decent guy" doesn't mean anything. FR may seen decent on the outside but he took the life of a beautiful young girl. Nothing decent about him.

Just because his dad was a "decent guy" doesn't mean anything. FR may seen decent on the outside but he took the life of a beautiful young girl. Nothing decent about him.

Got proof?

Guest Natural thing

The Fitzgerald family stood by there son and so will this family. That's what family's do. Its just a natural thing. If he really did this you will see remorse from this family for this young womans death. You make them look like they could care less and that is not true.

Are you one of the cops involved in the investigation?

Oh Frank, you can keep trying to divert the attention but justice is coming dear. Have fun in prison! Fighting off buba will probably be a bit more difficult than fighting young girls!

Until he is under arrest and then convicted, everything here is just gas.

Granted, there has to be anger and questions about why the investigation is taking so long but to throw crap at his mother is a little displaced.

Nobody is an angel, especially if you are the ex-boyfriend here.

I pray for the victim's family. The torture they are enduring now and forever must be overwhelming. Justice needs to be served

Oh Frank, you can keep trying to divert the attention but justice is coming dear. Have fun in prison! Fighting off buba will probably be a bit more difficult than fighting young girls!

Do you have experience with this or are you just another county clown that could not make it in the real world? I think there is a lot of jealousy on this site! If a person with money gets in trouble the local bc voice paparI AM GAYi is all over it. Jealous, Jealous, Jealous. Let the police do thier jobs

Do you have experience with this or are you just another county clown that could not make it in the real world? I think there is a lot of jealousy on this site! If a person with money gets in trouble the local bc voice paparI AM GAYi is all over it. Jealous, Jealous, Jealous. Let the police do thier jobs

Jealous! That is why you think people are angry! Let me explain something to you, she was a wonderful person who was so nice to be around and a lot of people loved her. People are ANGRY and want justice. It would not matter if he was rich, poor whatever. He took this girl from her family and friends yet he is running around acting like nothing ever happened and she never even existed. It's about JUSTICE not JEALOUSY. It wouldn't matter if he was a billionaire or a bum sleeping on the street, he took a life and that is worth more than any amount of money. You are a complete idiot if that is why you think people care about this.

Guest perry mason

Having money as a potential suspect means nothing. It is when the legal process begins that money matters.

Until then, no amount of money keeps the investigation from happening. Do you think that money is buying off the BPD, NYS Police, FBI?

I just love these people who make assumptions of he or she is GUILTY before absolute PROOF has been presented!!! My opinion is the investigator's in this case are on a fishing expedition. Leaving someone who may be innocent in harm's way by the one's who are quick to judge a presumed suspect who may have had nothing to do with it!

Lets say a gang of people pre-judge this person and he is harmed or even killed.................Then the invesigators find this person had nothing to do with the poor girl who died. Who's fault is it??? The Da's office? Could they have at least come forward to protect this person? At least till proof he did or didn't do what these people are saying?

From what i've heard this pre-judged young man was assaulted by a group of young men to the point he was severly injured. What if he was killed then the shifted blame goes to who?? The DA's Office???? Will they accept the blame???? Will they (DA's office) throw the book at the attackers????

Think People befoe you pre-judge someone who may be innocent!!!!

@

Jealous! That is why you think people are angry! Let me explain something to you, she was a wonderful person who was so nice to be around and a lot of people loved her. People are ANGRY and want justice. It would not matter if he was rich, poor whatever. He took this girl from her family and friends yet he is running around acting like nothing ever happened and she never even existed. It's about JUSTICE not JEALOUSY. It wouldn't matter if he was a billionaire or a bum sleeping on the street, he took a life and that is worth more than any amount of money. You are a complete idiot if that is why you think people care about this.

You know, RIGHT?

Guest Case Closed

I still see no evidence (PROOF) to support your claims! Your making unfounded accusations of the innocent till proven guilty. Thats the LAW not the other way around! Untill Gerry Mollen makes a solid case and I mean a solid case.......Not on hear say evidence by you or others but actual proof to make a case aganist this person you ONLY claim is guilty!! How are you absolutely sure he did anything? SHOW ME THE PROOF!!! Not HEAR SAY EVIDENCE!

NOT GUILTY TILL PROVEN GUILTY on FACTS ONLY!

Stop this witchhunt with BS!!

Archived