Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

If this is true, shouldn't the police at least say that this is no longer a suspicious death? I understand some people don't think it is the public's business but I think we have a right to know if its no longer considered suspicious, meaning that a murderer isn't out and about. The actual cause of death doesn't need to be released, just enough for people to know what could actually affect them.

Totally hypothetical -

Let's say you have a daughter who died, and the cause of death was an embarrassment to the family. Would you want the embarrassing situation made public so people like yourself who feel they have 'the right to know' would be content? Or would you rather keep it private?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally hypothetical -

Let's say you have a daughter who died, and the cause of death was an embarrassment to the family. Would you want the embarrassing situation made public so people like yourself who feel they have 'the right to know' would be content? Or would you rather keep it private?

The cause of death is legaly determined by the coroner who is paid with the public's taxes.

We certainly do have a right to know, if nothing other than to set the record straight.

This was labeled a Muder investigation I thought?? Those here implying otherwise are the exact reason why the report should be released.

They will catch the murderer. They always get caught. Just takes time to assemble a case.

The cause of death is legaly determined by the coroner who is paid with the public's taxes.

We certainly do have a right to know, if nothing other than to set the record straight.

This was labeled a Muder investigation I thought?? Those here implying otherwise are the exact reason why the report should be released.

They will catch the murderer. They always get caught. Just takes time to assemble a case.

So, even though it might be an embarrassment to the family, you feel you have the right to know even though you are in no way connected to the incident.

If that isn't the definition of selfish, I don't know what is.

Totally hypothetical -

sory to say, but this has grown bigger than the family.

In which way? In an I need to know for my own self- interest?

Please. If the family was that concerned about the 'investigation' I'm sure they would have voiced their own concern.

Why don't you mind your own business instead of others?

Seeing as Madame Oar's isn't even in Binghamton, I highly doubt the BPD had anything to do with it.

Ever been there? Nothing new, they all hang out there!

Yeah, just like nosey neighbors. Can't mind their own business. Always concerned about everyone else's problems but not their own.

You thought wrong. Never has been labeled a murder investigation. Let her rest in peace.

So, even though it might be an embarrassment to the family, you feel you have the right to know even though you are in no way connected to the incident.

If that isn't the definition of selfish, I don't know what is.

Agree with this. The family must know all they need to know. Probably not only sad but embarassed. Let it go.

Just because someone was there, that doesn't PROVE that they did something! What if you were in a store and something was stolen? Just because you were there, does that mean there's enough EVIDENCE to prove you did it?

Forget it. It's not even worth trying to explain the legal system to someone as stupid as you appear to be.

:lol: Tell that one to Cal Harris :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I heard they are taking a certain person to trial, sooo all of you that think this poor girl did some drugs and fell and hit her head are dead wrong.

And if it were drugs and she did over dose we would have heard something, it's hush hush cause they are building a case against the scumbag. So I guess we have to wait and see what happens, that scumbag will get his. :angry: The stupid .DELETED. got caught in soooo many lies, like this one he said he was not with her that eve....but he was with his brother....and thats why they have a video of him at a bar with her....and people saw them leave together.....oh I can't wait to see this all go down.

How do you figure. So a Coronor could put together a BS report and there is no way to check on it.

There has to be checks and balances!!!

GRAND JURY.....WAIT AND SEE.....YOU WILL GET YOURS FRANK

@

Proof... what are we all lawyers now. I know what I know, and soon you will all know what I know. Take it or leave it, I don't really care.

Good - then stop posting your crap on here and let the police do their job. Someone lost a daughter here, and it wasn't yours.

Good - then stop posting your crap on here and let the police do their job. Someone lost a daughter here, and it wasn't yours.

The family is aware that it was not an accident.

GRAND JURY.....WAIT AND SEE.....YOU WILL GET YOURS FRANK

Broome County and Binghamton are ridicuously easy to take flight from and escape prosecution. When the time comes Frank will take flight and be in another country, just like that.

Broome County and Binghamton are ridicuously easy to take flight from and escape prosecution. When the time comes Frank will take flight and be in another country, just like that.

And we have an online record of your baseless assumption.

When nothing comes of all this, you will avoid this conversation altogether to distance yourself from your assumption.

Guest Case Closed
Well I heard they are taking a certain person to trial, sooo all of you that think this poor girl did some drugs and fell and hit her head are dead wrong.

And if it were drugs and she did over dose we would have heard something, it's hush hush cause they are building a case against the scumbag. So I guess we have to wait and see what happens, that scumbag will get his. :angry: The stupid .DELETED. got caught in soooo many lies, like this one he said he was not with her that eve....but he was with his brother....and thats why they have a video of him at a bar with her....and people saw them leave together.....oh I can't wait to see this all go down.

If she didn't want to be with him then why was she???? Also It was never labled a Murder Investigation little girl!!!

I've been watching this thread saying nothing till now!

I have my own suspicions of what may have happened I don't believe Mr. F had anything to do with it, if he had he would have been arrested long before this! Questions I have! Why hasn't the toxilogy report not been released in this case? What is the DA hiding by keeping that report hidden?? Something smells and my belief is they (DAs office) are trying to build a case which isn't there or they would have moved far sooner than this............Just built on assumptions and theories!

Proof is the case If it's there but looks like it isn't!

If she didn't want to be with him then why was she???? Also It was never labled a Murder Investigation little girl!!!

I've been watching this thread saying nothing till now!

I have my own suspicions of what may have happened I don't believe Mr. F had anything to do with it, if he had he would have been arrested long before this! Questions I have! Why hasn't the toxilogy report not been released in this case? What is the DA hiding by keeping that report hidden?? Something smells and my belief is they (DAs office) are trying to build a case which isn't there or they would have moved far sooner than this............Just built on assumptions and theories!

Proof is the case If it's there but looks like it isn't!

So from all of these "assumptions" on the bc voice, you have formed your own "assumption" on what happened, and it's better than ours why?

Archived