Anyone heard any news on girl found dead??

Guest Guest

Guest Case Closed
So from all of these "assumptions" on the bc voice, you have formed your own "assumption" on what happened, and it's better than ours why?

I have heard from many who claimed this girl in question had drug issues!

Tell me it isn't so!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have heard from many who claimed this girl in question had drug issues!

Tell me it isn't so!

She did not die from drugs. Obviously I cannot say how I know that. But I know for a FACT, she did not die from drugs.

@

Guest Case Closed
She did not die from drugs. Obviously I cannot say how I know that. But I know for a FACT, she did not die from drugs.

@

Then why is the toxilogy report being withheld???

It stinks!!!

Then why is the toxilogy report being withheld???

It stinks!!!

No. The toxicology hasn't been made public because it's none of your DELETED business!

My mother died out of the blue at the age of 32. I don't recall any non-family members sticking their obnoxious noses in, demanding we release the results.

Get over yourselves! You'll know what you need to know if and when you NEED to know it!

Broome County and Binghamton are ridicuously easy to take flight from and escape prosecution. When the time comes Frank will take flight and be in another country, just like that.

I don't know how people as stupid as you can even figure out how to turn the computer on.

Know a lot of people who've fled prosecution in Broome County, do ya? Because the only one I've ever heard of was a Bosnian who's embassy provided him with documents and $100,000 in bail. If you consider that "ridiculously easy", you either work for the CIA or some other high-level government agency, or you live at the Greater Binghamton Health Center, and REALLY need to get back on your meds.

@

I don't know how people as stupid as you can even figure out how to turn the computer on.

Know a lot of people who've fled prosecution in Broome County, do ya? Because the only one I've ever heard of was a Bosnian who's embassy provided him with documents and $100,000 in bail. If you consider that "ridiculously easy", you either work for the CIA or some other high-level government agency, or you live at the Greater Binghamton Health Center, and REALLY need to get back on your meds.

An Illegal undocumented Iranian who was extremly drunk ran over an elderly woman who was crossing Main St. in Johnson City and this man who was released on a low bail amount slipped out of the country.

@

An Illegal undocumented Iranian who was extremly drunk ran over an elderly woman who was crossing Main St. in Johnson City and this man who was released on a low bail amount slipped out of the country.

Bravo. Good memory. The previous poster owes you a apology.

Guest Memories

@

Tony's Pizza

No. The toxicology hasn't been made public because it's none of your DELETED business!

My mother died out of the blue at the age of 32. I don't recall any non-family members sticking their obnoxious noses in, demanding we release the results.

Get over yourselves! You'll know what you need to know if and when you NEED to know it!

This is a 25 year old girl, found dead under suspicious circumstances. She was out the night before and had a questionable, abusive past with an ex-boyfriend. I understand that people don't think this is anyone else's business but considering it was like the 3rd incident that week of an incident downtown (attempted rape and a beating also happened that week), it raised concerns. The police were asking for information or if anyone saw anything. They reached out for help. I don't think its anyone's business to know exactly how she died, but it would be nice to know that it was no longer "suspicious" or that the ex-boyfriend isn't someone to "fear." Considering that hasn't been cleared, I'm to assume that the police are still working on something and we'll know soon enough.

I understand what you're trying to say but from what I can tell, this is a different situation.

Guest Case Closed

I just love these people who make assumptions of he or she is GUILTY before absolute PROOF has been presented!!! My opinion is the investigator's in this case are on a fishing expedition. Leaving someone who may be innocent in harm's way by the one's who are quick to judge a presumed suspect who may have had nothing to do with it!

Lets say a gang of people pre-judge this person and he is harmed or even killed.................Then the invesigators find this person had nothing to do with the poor girl who died. Who's fault is it??? The Da's office? Could they have at least come forward to protect this person? At least till proof he did or didn't do what these people are saying?

From what i've heard this pre-judged young man was assaulted by a group of young men to the point he was severly injured. What if he was killed then the shifted blame goes to who?? The DA's Office???? Will they accept the blame???? Will they (DA's office) throw the book at the attackers????

Think People befoe you pre-judge someone who may be innocent!!!!

I just love these people who make assumptions of he or she is GUILTY before absolute PROOF has been presented!!! My opinion is the investigator's in this case are on a fishing expedition. Leaving someone who may be innocent in harm's way by the one's who are quick to judge a presumed suspect who may have had nothing to do with it!

Lets say a gang of people pre-judge this person and he is harmed or even killed.................Then the invesigators find this person had nothing to do with the poor girl who died. Who's fault is it??? The Da's office? Could they have at least come forward to protect this person? At least till proof he did or didn't do what these people are saying?

From what i've heard this pre-judged young man was assaulted by a group of young men to the point he was severly injured. What if he was killed then the shifted blame goes to who?? The DA's Office???? Will they accept the blame???? Will they (DA's office) throw the book at the attackers????

Think People befoe you pre-judge someone who may be innocent!!!!

The police believe that this person did it, they are working on a case against him. But you want them to protect him? The big tough guy who beats on girls can't protect himself? Katie didn't have anyone to protect her from him, that is the tragedy here, not what happened to this peice of crap.

Guest Case Closed
The police believe that this person did it, they are working on a case against him. But you want them to protect him? The big tough guy who beats on girls can't protect himself? Katie didn't have anyone to protect her from him, that is the tragedy here, not what happened to this peice of crap.

Where's the PROOF? Just because the police believe this person did what? Know the girl in question? That doesn't mean he did anything!!!

Thats an assumption NOT PROOF!!!

If the case were so strong as you suggest, the police with the DA's office would have moved far sooner than this!!!! If he did it or someone else could have done it!!!

How can you be absolutly sure anyone did it??? Even the DA's office must have doubts or they would have moved sooner than this!!!

I'm sorry I have my doubts!

I am in no way connected to this...........I'm using Common Sense!

Where's the PROOF? Just because the police believe this person did what? Know the girl in question? That doesn't mean he did anything!!!

If the case were so strong as you suggest, the police with the DA's office would have moved far sooner than this!!!! If he did it or someone else could have done it!!!

How can you be absolutly sure anyone did it??? Even the DA's office must have doubts or they would have moved sooner than this!!!

That is fine! You can have your doubts, I am not telling you that you have to feel the same way I do. But don't tell me that I cannot feel that he did it! People don't think he did it because he knew the girl as you say. There is much more to it that you obviously do not know.

@

Guest Case Closed

The real tragedy would be if this young man is harmed or even killed and later found not to be guilty of any involvement!!! That could be the real tragedy!!!

Then who do we blame????

This death could have been accidental, Police or DAs office has shown nothing as Proof one way or the other!

Not a sliver of Proof!

The real tragedy would be if this young man is harmed or even killed and later found not to be guilty of any involvement!!! That could be the real tragedy!!!

Then who do we blame????

This death could have been accidental, Police or DAs office has shown nothing as Proof one way or the other!

Not a sliver of Proof!

Not a sliver of proof? Are you a detective? Have you seen all of the information on the case?

Guest Case Closed
Not a sliver of proof? Are you a detective? Have you seen all of the information on the case?

No have you????

What "SOLID PROOF" can you submit to everyone which "PROVES SOMEONE IS GUILTY?"

How can you be so sure??? If the DAs office and Police are still investigating (and why so long-4 months?) then something doesn't fit!

If Proof was as you suggest it have been over already!

Your pre-judging a person who maybe innocent!

@

No have you????

What "SOLID PROOF" can you submit to everyone which "PROVES SOMEONE IS GUILTY?"

How can you be so sure??? If the DAs office and Police are still investigating (and why so long-4 months?) then something doesn't fit!

If Proof was as you suggest it have been over already!

Your pre-judging a person who maybe innocent!

I know what I know, and from everything I know, I believe he is responsible for her death. You do not. THAT IS FINE! We disagree... but you cannot tell me that I can't feel that he did it.

why dont all you idiots find something better and more constructive to do with your time

Coming from someone who is reading what they are writing. Your day must be filled with constructive things to do! DELETED

The DA is an idiot who doesn't care one way or the other about justice. If the evidence is not there, he will pursue it as though it was. I would also like to know the truth, but you won't get it from the DA's office. He should have been voted out the last time he ran.

@

GRANBY, Colo. (AP) - The death of the mother of New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been ruled a suicide.

Mina Brees, an attorney from Austin, Texas, died Aug. 7 while visiting Colorado. Grand County coroner Brenda Bock concluded this week that the 59-year-old Brees died of a prescription drug overdose and ruled the death a suicide.

Bock said Brees died while staying at the home of a friend in Granby near Rocky Mountain National Park.

It took longer than three months for autopsy results to be released, but Bock said that's typical for cases involving toxicology tests.

The Austin American Statesman reported that three days before Brees died, the Texas attorney general's office subpoenaed her business records.

She had allegedly sent letters to some restaurants in Austin and Houston stating that they had lost their rights to use their names to a company she represented, Chicksports, but they could win the rights back by paying up to $25,000. She was also the president of Chicksports but that wasn't mentioned in the letter.

It took over 3 months for this result on Drew Brees mom.

@

Says the big bad person who has to keep talkin trash about someone and hide behind anonymity. Real big to trash someone and not use your name. Sackless and no credibility. If you knew either of them you'd know your talking out of hind end. Man up, lend some credibilty or at least credentials to you and/or your otherwise bs postings and trash talk!

@

• 3 weeks later...

Archived