Swinging Lifestyle

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Sex should not be the thing that can break your relationship. This swinging thing is just an excuse for people to have thier cake and eat it too. I think it is disgusting. There is a swinging couple in my neigborhood - everyone knows about them and they have teenage kids who have to live with the stigma created by ther parent's choices. One of thier teens has been crying to his/her freinds over this for years. You got married - deal with what comes down the road for your relationship.

Yeah you all fool yourselves into thinking that this is a big secret. If you want to talk about being open minded how about opening your minds to the fact that your children could actually be impacted by what you are doing. You put alot of stock into the fact that people can keep your secret.

@

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DrWho
Swingers are sick in the head.

Now THAT'S the intelligence we were all looking for! Please post your degree that makes you qualified to make that statement.

@

Guest Guest
Now THAT'S the intelligence we were all looking for! Please post your degree that makes you qualified to make that statement.

@

IT DOESNT TAKE A DEGREE TO FIGURE OUT THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE.

@

Guest Guest

I was talking to someone I know about this thread and swingers and he told me that some folks I know are swingers (I was surprised) and they had invited him to one of their swing parties. Thing is the person I was talking to was 55 years old and the couple who invited him were in their 60's. They said that they do this all the time with like couples. I couldn't imaging going to a party with a bunch of swinging old people. YUK. The last thing I would want to see swing is their saggy bodies. Eeeewwww.

Guest Guest
I was talking to someone I know about this thread and swingers and he told me that some folks I know are swingers (I was surprised) and they had invited him to one of their swing parties. Thing is the person I was talking to was 55 years old and the couple who invited him were in their 60's. They said that they do this all the time with like couples. I couldn't imaging going to a party with a bunch of swinging old people. YUK. The last thing I would want to see swing is their saggy bodies. Eeeewwww.

Doesn't your friend know that this is supposed to be a secret? Obviously someone wan't following the script HA HA HA!!!!

@

Guest Guest69

Those who mock swingers are jealous.

Jealous of our access to frequent, varied, and enjoyable sex.

But too ignorant to be jealous of what really matters- our many friends, close relationships, interesting lives, and honest, open and caring relationships.

I feel sorry for the repressed.

Guest Guest

But too ignorant to be jealous of what really matters- our many friends, close relationships, interesting lives, and honest, open and caring relationships.

Yeah, I'm jealous I couldn't swing with grandma & grandpa. So happy to be ingnorant on that subject.

Guest Guest
Maybe this lifestyle is more about fulfilling your bisexual fantasies than anything else.

Really? I never thought of that.

@

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
These people are not playing with a full deck.

Your not invited any more. You just gave away we have a loaded deck when playing cards. FOUL

@

Guest Guest
I don't think that devout Catholic and swinger fit together. Maybe you should go discuss this with your priest. I wonder what he would have to say.

youir priest would only care about taking care of your young son while you are doing someone else's wife

Guest Guest

I absolutely LOVE threads like this.

I used to hang out in bars and watch all the fools and their petty little dramas.

Now I can just come here and get entertained by low IQ and never have to spend a dime on a beer.

@

Guest Guest
I absolutely LOVE threads like this.

I used to hang out in bars and watch all the fools and their petty little dramas.

Now I can just come here and get entertained by low IQ and never have to spend a dime on a beer.

@

Guess you won't have much more to read as - PT 2 - is going in the REGISTERED USERS ONLY area. Guess you'll have to go back to those ""BARS"" and watch the ""PETTY"" little dramas.

Guest Guest
If you had half a brain, you'd know that neither mine nor NYP's posts were off subject. Our point being, we don't care to invest our lives in the girl of our dreams, to simply share her with someone else. That "is" the subject, stupid.

@

I've seen the DOGS you've been with!!!

I understand what he's saying, and I've even thought about it once or twice, it's their way of staying together and if it works more power to them!

You never know? So don't knock it...........it could happen someday!

Guest Guest
Well what about god he made marriage a sacrade union not somthing for perverse people to destort when they are not happy or have a sick perversion we were made to be with one person or should we throw are morals and souls out the window because it is the 20th century.MAN LOVE YOUR WIFE WOMAN LOVE YOUR HUSBAND.

WHAT ? How did GOD make a marriage a sacrade union ? Did GOD tell you this ? Or is this something that was taught to you by others ? Or maybe you read it in what is suppose to be the "good book" also known as the bible ? And who wrote the Bible ? GOD ? Could it be a fairy tale passed down from one generation to another. How true is it ? Which came first, the chicken or the egg ?

And for the record, I do love my wife, more then you'll ever know what the true meaning is. It's not something handed down in a fairy tale. And yes, I also believe in GOD. But I do not answer to you, not now or ever. It's none of my business what you do with your life, just as it is none of your business what I do with mine. You can call me anything you want, just like I can you. What's it going to get us ? Nothing but a arguement on different points of view. Some of us are laid back with no stress because we accept things as they are within a marriage and household. Others, and my guess would be your one of them, like to have control over everything.

So if God said that it's against his rules to swing, what about getting divorced? Divorce is against the rules of all church's, so why not go pick on those who have been divorced ? Oh is it because it's ""understandable"" that people get divorced ?!!?!!?!!

It this also not known as the DOUBLE STANDARD ?

You can open mouth now, insert foot, just watch out for that athletes tounge !! !!

<_<<_<<_<

@

Archived