Swinging Lifestyle

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Say what you will but a group of people who get together for just sex is just that...a group of people who get together for just sex. You call it swinging, I call it an orgy. No matter what you call it, it's immoral and disgusting.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
At which point this proves what again? That your not interested? That's fine, its your life, enjoy it as you would. And that guy, if he was smart, SHOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE had your arc arrested for assault. They could also say to you, "if I see you anywhere I will kick you arc because you don't agree with me", which did not happen but goes to show who is lacking in the adult think progress area.

You and your wife, being adults, knowingly started, by your own words you posted, started making out in front of them as they were you. Granted, there should have been some upfront talk about their lifestyle, but I find it hard to believe that your that stupid, well, maybe not given your post.

There you have it. The attitude of the unknowing and "gawd I'm better then you" BS.

Let see here, judging by your post, you and your wife, most likely, a) both work; B) have kids either in the 7 to 10 or early to mid teen range; c) rent on of those trailer's in the 'trailer trash park' everyone talks about and d) has no idea about what a relationship is about with communication. It is plain that you must somehow be related to that BOZO that threaten a poster here because he did not like the responce the poster gave to his wife. Very controlling person. And your right, you don't have anything to worry about. The swinging community would not allow you membership because of your attitude and controlling nature. Sorry, you'll have to look elsewhere for your fun and games. Maybe go join AFC, oh wait a minute, with all the sexual misconduct going on in the church and the men/boy things, maybe you better not talk to AFC on second thought because I would hate reading the headlines with you punching him around.

I really feel sorry for the people around you, I do. I can not imagine anyone with such an attitude. Controlling, wow. You must be one heck of a catch.

Arrested for assault?!?!?

We tried to leave and HE grabbed my wife. How about arresting him for false imprisonment? Kidnapping? Attempted rape? Making out is a far cry different than exposing yourself and putting your falice in someones face. At any rate a simple code of conduct was breeched without ANY prior conversation or consent. You know about consent dont you? It means getting prior approval. I can understand you not knowing that being a sexual predetor and all but it really IS a simple concept even for a degenerate like you.

Your "judgment" way off too. At the time we had no kids, live in a house, and we have really good communication between us, we were not aware the conversation should include friends. Once again the degenerate is WRONG!

As far as controlling goes, well if controlling means my wife and I enjoy our private relationship being just that, PRIVATE, then yes, we are controlling but that is between the two of us and not you or any other vile sexual predetor, GET IT?

I dont feel sorry for you and people like you. You have never known a real relationship so you feel the need to seek simple physical gratification when you really need someone to connect with you on a much higher level. You live for only pleasure and one day you will reap what you sow. When that happens remember my laughter.

Guest Guest
Say what you will but a group of people who get together for just sex is just that...a group of people who get together for just sex. You call it swinging, I call it an orgy. No matter what you call it, it's immoral and disgusting.

What ever you say. You seem to know it all and no one else on this planet has say so. Like it's been said, Controlling attitude and lack of communication makes for a dull and event free life. The type of life that is the "same ole - same ole" Maybe after you dry the wet from behind your ears you'll have a better understanding. No I am not saying to join, your to tense - go have your spouce or lover take care of you - you don't know how to just be yourself because of the way and surroundings you had when being raised. Your scared to admit it, so lashing out is the only way for you to protect your "manly" attitude. LMAO because it's funny how some of you just go on and on and on about nothing you really KNOW ABOUT !

LMAO -- the OP must really be confused now. But me thinks the OP knows and got the answers the OP was looking for, and all the while your others were trying to convert. LMAO...just keep it going but please stay away from AFC and his group of "ferry wallbangers" --- oh, a Harvery Wallbanger, now that sounds good. Haven't had one of those since Headquarters in JC.

LMAO

;);)

Guest Guest

We tried to leave and HE grabbed my wife. How about arresting him for false imprisonment? Kidnapping? Attempted rape? Making out is a far cry different than exposing yourself and putting your falice in someones face. At any rate a simple code of conduct was breeched without ANY prior conversation or consent. You know about consent dont you? It means getting prior approval. I can understand you not knowing that being a sexual predetor and all but it really IS a simple concept even for a degenerate like you.

Your "judgment" way off too. At the time we had no kids, live in a house, and we have really good communication between us, we were not aware the conversation should include friends. Once again the degenerate is WRONG!

As far as controlling goes, well if controlling means my wife and I enjoy our private relationship being just that, PRIVATE, then yes, we are controlling but that is between the two of us and not you or any other vile sexual predetor, GET IT?

I dont feel sorry for you and people like you. You have never known a real relationship so you feel the need to seek simple physical gratification when you really need someone to connect with you on a much higher level. You live for only pleasure and one day you will reap what you sow. When that happens remember my laughter.

Yep, attitude sure shows in your post. Haven't got a clue, do you? You better stick to your wife, I'm sure with that attitude no other woman would want to come within a 1000 yard of you. Enjoy it.

Guest Guest

The Tea-Toddler Association is located over on the corner of Jenkins and North. Maybe you should apply for membership there.

Guest Guest

It's not a group actually. Alot of it is pairing off for some enjoyment.

Guest Guest

GOOD POST !

And it's not really that. It's nothing more then a group of people getting together for some good times.

Just like the golfers do, they get together, does that mean their doing things they should not be, oh gee, that would never be.

What about soccer moms, they get together, oh they must be bad people too and doing things that are not moral.

Give it a rest. If you don't know what your talking about and just looking for something to complain about, go over on the other side of the street. There have been a lot of posts here by people that are truely interested, your just jealous because you don't have the relationship and communication you require and it hurts.

;);)

GOOD POST !

And it's not really that. It's nothing more then a group of people getting together for some good times.

Just like the golfers do, they get together, does that mean their doing things they should not be, oh gee, that would never be.

What about soccer moms, they get together, oh they must be bad people too and doing things that are not moral.

Give it a rest. If you don't know what your talking about and just looking for something to complain about, go over on the other side of the street. There have been a lot of posts here by people that are truely interested, your just jealous because you don't have the relationship and communication you require and it hurts.

;);)

I've never had sex with my caddy before!

Guest Guest
I've never had sex with my caddy before!

Yes you did, you told that blonde you were hitting on at the pool hall and we all heard you.

Guest Guest
Yep, attitude sure shows in your post. Haven't got a clue, do you? You better stick to your wife, I'm sure with that attitude no other woman would want to come within a 1000 yard of you. Enjoy it.

Whats wrong? Dont like it whenever someone looks down at you low life cretin?

You people are bottom feeders. You have no code of conduct and you are self centered.

You are not worth the air you brethe and I am happy you live your lives in secrecy.

Dont worry though, when you get out of line there will be moral and just people ready to put you right back where you belong.

No go away and hide yourself as you should, I am done with you!

Guest Guest

You people are bottom feeders. You have no code of conduct and you are self centered.

You are not worth the air you brethe and I am happy you live your lives in secrecy.

Dont worry though, when you get out of line there will be moral and just people ready to put you right back where you belong.

Guess a NERVE was hit...HUH ? :lol::lol::lol:

Code Of Conduct ? LMAO......so get off that 3rd shift at wally world and maybe you'll find some.

Bottom Feeders? ahhhh I think I leave that one alone, not knowing if your male of female

Live in secrecy ? Ask your spouce how their day was today when you get home. Only in your mind is it a secret.

Done with me ? How can that be, we never started anything, did we? I didn't feel anything. I heard a echo tho, and have not heard that since being at the Grand Caynon.

Let me assure you, we are not low life cretin's. The next time you go to the Mall, or anyplace for that matter, ask yourself this about the people who you see, are they swingers? If your a guy, the next time you see that woman with fairly large breasts, as your mind wonders, is she a swinger? If your a woman, the next time you see a guy with a big bulge and your mind wanders, is he a swinger?

You can deny it, its nature and you have no clue to nature and how to handle it, well maybe, with a "rollover" in the morning. :lol::lol:

Take you and your whezile out to the storage shed. Cleaning time.

:lol::lol:

;);)

Guest Guest
^^^^^^^

Hey, poster above me.... See this? ------> :lol: <------- This is me laughing at your spelling.

So now because someone is firing back at a lame brain, your going to play grammer school teacher ? Ever Hear Of Fat Fingers, Mr/Mrs Perfect?

Well I guess it takes all types.... :lol::lol::lol:

;);)

Guest InReality

LOL...I love to read posts such as this one! You and people like you are in for one heck of a surprise at the end of your lives. There is no heaven, there is no hell, you will decompose like all other living organisms. You hypocritical, judgemental "christians"...lol...luckily, you won't feel it when the maggots start to feed on your corpse...and that is the reality of death. You have no soul...you have wasted your life believing in fairy tales!

Guest Guest
LOL...I love to read posts such as this one! You have wasted your life believing in fairy tales!

Ah but FAIRY TALES DO COME TRUE.... ASK MATT RYAN

Guest Guest

Code Of Conduct ? LMAO......so get off that 3rd shift at wally world and maybe you'll find some.

Bottom Feeders? ahhhh I think I leave that one alone, not knowing if your male of female

Live in secrecy ? Ask your spouce how their day was today when you get home. Only in your mind is it a secret.

Done with me ? How can that be, we never started anything, did we? I didn't feel anything. I heard a echo tho, and have not heard that since being at the Grand Caynon.

Let me assure you, we are not low life cretin's. The next time you go to the Mall, or anyplace for that matter, ask yourself this about the people who you see, are they swingers? If your a guy, the next time you see that woman with fairly large breasts, as your mind wonders, is she a swinger? If your a woman, the next time you see a guy with a big bulge and your mind wanders, is he a swinger?

You can deny it, its nature and you have no clue to nature and how to handle it, well maybe, with a "rollover" in the morning. :lol::lol:

;);)

So when you are out at the mall, the grocery store, your child's soccer game, you are obviously looking at the breasts, the buldges and not happy with the spouse you have at home or the one standing next to you that you married! Yes, I can agree that people notice breasts, buldges and good looking people, but not necessary constantly imagine having an orgy with them. I know a woman that is in the lifestyle that is CONSTANTLY looking, noticing, exploring and making gestures to men that are not in the lifestyle while her spouse is thinking this is something they do "together"...doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship to me.

Obviously spouses turn to this lifestyle to fulfill their sexual fantasies because they have no longer fantasies with each other. My question is, what's next? When you get tired of the "couple" thing and that gets old... what's next for your sexual relationship? Just keep meeting new couples? How can you go back to the two of you again and be fulfilled?

Guest Guest

;);)

Hit a nerve? You must be joking. YOU are the one that feels the need to explain yourself to me. You dont even know if I am a male or female.

You on the other hand are getting totally defensive because you know the lifestyle you defend is perverse and disgusting. You know why people are secretive about being swingers? Because they know it is perverse and they also know that people will look down at them for that lifestyle. You dont see people talking about their swinger partners openly but people will talk about the husband/wife and kids. Do you know why? Because being a husband / wife / parent is an honorable thing. Being a swinger is shameful because you are treating yourself like a cheap ride at a county fair. No matter though, you will never amount to much. Keep babbling scumbag.

Guest Guest
LOL...I love to read posts such as this one! You and people like you are in for one heck of a surprise at the end of your lives. There is no heaven, there is no hell, you will decompose like all other living organisms. You hypocritical, judgemental "christians"...lol...luckily, you won't feel it when the maggots start to feed on your corpse...and that is the reality of death. You have no soul...you have wasted your life believing in fairy tales!

WTF are you stammering about?

Look stupid, I never entered into a theology debate with you. The word moral is not confined to the church you dimwit.

Now unplug your computer and stick your tongue in the socket. It would be a far better use of electricity than watching your last few brain cells die while you try to type complete words.

Guest Guest

Look stupid, I never entered into a theology debate with you. The word moral is not confined to the church you dimwit.

Now unplug your computer and stick your tongue in the socket. It would be a far better use of electricity than watching your last few brain cells die while you try to type complete words.

It is funny that they seem to think that anyone who opposes their lifestyle is religious or unhappy with their sex life. They just can't seem to comprehend that people can be repulsed by this. The fact that they talk about how great this is, yet they have to do it in secret says it all.

Guest Guest
I forgot to add something here, if people were not interested in it, then tell us all why there have been 2570+ views and only 94 responces ( with this one) so far? It means there are people who are interested but don't have enough courage to make a post in fear of those who have been "bashing" here, bash them.

@

Maybe it really means that people are afraid that we are going to start calling out names...of the swingers that is.

Guest Moron

Stammering? Sorry, didn't know I was having a war of intelligence with an unarmed person.

@

Guest JohnAnderson
It is funny that they seem to think that anyone who opposes their lifestyle is religious or unhappy with their sex life. They just can't seem to comprehend that people can be repulsed by this. The fact that they talk about how great this is, yet they have to do it in secret says it all.

...just as you can't seem to comprehend that others can be repulsed by your attitude towards it. I would attempt to educate you about this subject, but I can tell that it would be wasted time. Tell you what: I won't look in your bedroom, you don't look in mine.

Guest Guest
...just as you can't seem to comprehend that others can be repulsed by your attitude towards it. I would attempt to educate you about this subject, but I can tell that it would be wasted time. Tell you what: I won't look in your bedroom, you don't look in mine.

Who would be repulsed by our attitude? Swingers? No big loss there, it isnt like they are real people with souls or anything. So who would be left to repulse that actually mattered?

Go ahead and educate away. Go ahead and defend a lost and wasteful existance.

I am waiting with baited breath.

Archived