Swinging Lifestyle

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
It's NOT CHEATING when your husband/wife is there enjoying the fun right along side of you, you flippn' moron

I wonder how many families have been torn apart because of this belief.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
When is inclusive Matt going to declare an official Binghamton Swingers Day? Let's raise the swinger flag and have a parade and fireworks!

The problem is that no one would come because they all hide.

@

Guest Guest
I think that it is laughable how they use the argument that people with money or high status engage in this lifestyle. Is that supposed to mean something to me? I think that it is gross and unhealthy and I don't care who is doing it.

I won't pass judgement on swinging or swingers, but I do know that if someone thinks they're less likely to get an STD from a swinging lawyer or some other white collar professional, they're kidding themselves.

Guest Guest
the expression is actually "teatotaller", and it just means one who does not consume alcohol...

@

OR ONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF SWINGING.

Exchanging body fluids with total strangers in front of total strangers is not my idea of having a grand time.

Calling it fun is laughable in itself. It is an amoral lifestyle and to call it anything than what it is is deluding your self. But then again those who chance in off the wall exhibitions need to delude themsleves into thinking its just another way to have FUN! I suppose your kids are upstairs sleeping or perhaps you are inviting them to enjoy FUN, afterall according to you that's all it is.

What a bunch of dysfunctional losers! Do you all also pray together, nice family, hypocrisy fits.

@

Guest Guest
Exchanging body fluids with total strangers in front of total strangers is not my idea of having a grand time.

Calling it fun is laughable in itself. It is an amoral lifestyle and to call it anything than what it is is deluding your self. But then again those who chance in off the wall exhibitions need to delude themsleves into thinking its just another way to have FUN! I suppose your kids are upstairs sleeping or perhaps you are inviting them to enjoy FUN, afterall according to you that's all it is.

What a bunch of dysfunctional losers! Do you all also pray together, nice family, hypocrisy fits.

@

TRUST ME, THERE IS NO PRAYER THAT GOES ON IN THOSE HOMES!

Guest Guest

You have tried to rationalize this lifestyle but I think that you are trying to fix a broken marriage. I don't care what you say bringing other couples into your bedroom is cheating. Do you remember your marriage vows? Why would you even bother taking them?

Couples who swing are couples who DO NOT have good, sound relationships. Why would a wife be accepting of other women satisfying her husband? Why would a husband be okay with other men satifying his wife. Is it because they no longer can satisfy each other? So they decide to stay together and fulfill their sexual fantasies and start swinging from the trees and think this is what they need. They need to recognize their problem. So to me, what have you created? What's next when this gets old?

Basically swinging is a mutual agreement between a couple that want to have sex with other people. As long as they do it together it's not cosidered cheating. It's referred to as swinging because we like that better than the word cheating and it will be more acceptable if we refer to it this way. It's just a way of justifying your actions to make it work. We all make excuses to justify our behavior and that is exactly what the people in this lifestyle do.

Swingers, please answer some of these questions? What's next???? Swingers are bisexual?

To many of us, marriage is much more intimate and sacred...than what you think of marriage. So why get married? Your marriage is fake.

Just disgusting?

Guest Guest
You have tried to rationalize this lifestyle but I think that you are trying to fix a broken marriage. I don't care what you say bringing other couples into your bedroom is cheating. Do you remember your marriage vows? Why would you even bother taking them?

Couples who swing are couples who DO NOT have good, sound relationships. Why would a wife be accepting of other women satisfying her husband? Why would a husband be okay with other men satifying his wife. Is it because they no longer can satisfy each other? So they decide to stay together and fulfill their sexual fantasies and start swinging from the trees and think this is what they need. They need to recognize their problem. So to me, what have you created? What's next when this gets old?

Basically swinging is a mutual agreement between a couple that want to have sex with other people. As long as they do it together it's not cosidered cheating. It's referred to as swinging because we like that better than the word cheating and it will be more acceptable if we refer to it this way. It's just a way of justifying your actions to make it work. We all make excuses to justify our behavior and that is exactly what the people in this lifestyle do.

Swingers, please answer some of these questions? What's next???? Swingers are bisexual?

To many of us, marriage is much more intimate and sacred...than what you think of marriage. So why get married? Your marriage is fake.

Just disgusting?

WHY DO YOU CARE? It's really none of your business.

Guest Guest
the expression is actually "teatotaller", and it just means one who does not consume alcohol...

Actually, your are correct.

However the term used TEA-TODDLER was to impress something about those with shallow minds based on a falsehood of the way they were raised - you figure it out.

(Pat @ Mar 31 2008, 12:26 PM)

You have your beliefs and those who swing have their's. I have yet to see anyone pass judgement on you for your's why do you feel it is so important that you pass judgement on them ? What makes you so perfect? Because you say and think so?

TRUST ME, THERE IS NO PRAYER THAT GOES ON IN THOSE HOMES!

And how would you know that? Are you present? Do you live with any swinger's? Your just another one who likes to pass judgement.

You people are so self centered its not funny any more. You seem to think that it is most important for you to pass judgement about something you know nothing about. I might suggest that you do some reading on the subject before passing judgement. You have the wrong impression on the subject only because it what is heard and not known. People talk from the other side of their face because they know no better.

I wonder how many families have been torn apart because of this belief

And I wonder of those same families, how many would have split anyway? I have no facts or figures. You seem to have all the answers, so how about posting some true fact numbers? Can't can you?

Yep, a lot of people who have brains. Open moth, insert foot.

Guest Guest
WHY DO YOU CARE? It's really none of your business.

Is that the best you can come up with? You are all for advocating for this lifestyle, but you can't seem to come up with a good defense of why you do it.

Guest Guest
Is that the best you can come up with? You are all for advocating for this lifestyle, but you can't seem to come up with a good defense of why you do it.

This is exactly my point. They accuse us all of "being judgemental over something that we know nothing about" yet they won't answer any of the tough questions.

Guest Guest

It's not my lifestyle, but someone who choses to do it certainly does not have to answer to you.

Guest brainy
Let's see if I can shed some light on this for you OP. As we have been "swinging" for about 8 years now, it has added something to our marriage that you would not understand.

First off, before starting to "swing" you must know that both ropes ( man and woman) are tied tightly to the tree branch ( household/marriage) Then you need to know that something is missing in your life. The spark of being sexually aroused as a spontainous thing, not the routine that married / living together couple find themselves in. You love your mate, but yet you both can not seem to change that routine no matter what you do and you wonder what it would be like with someone else in bed, but you don't want to cheat.

Ah before you start slamming here, please keep reading.

Every single one of us, no matter how old, how young, have a fantasy to dream about. You can deny it here in your posts, but the fact is that you know you do. This is the NUMBER 1 reason men and women cheat on the gf/bf/spouse. These are facts that can be found anywhere on the internet.

So what happens when the couple is able to sit down and have a conversation about this. They start out by realizing there is something missing. They have open minds and not clouded with all the stuff society pushes. They both come to realize that they are on the same page. When it just the two of them, they make love. When its with someone else in their fantasy, its about sex.

Some might think this is crazy and wacked out there, but the fact is that it is quite enjoyable. Just because others LABEL you as a swinging couple, does not mean that you have gone all the way with intercourse. Not at all. There are 3 areas, Mild, Medium, Wild.

MILD is where you have sex with your mate, and your with another couple, and maybe a touch or two takes place, but nothing more then caressing.

Medium is where touching is allowed, and maybe some heavy caressing or oral takes place by both couples interchanging, but no intercourse.

Wild is where anything goes, but with-in the limits that are agreed upon before hand. There is no jealous actions by any involved.

Regardless ---> swinging or not ---> NO MEANS NO --> period! That is one unspoken rule.

The other thing you might be interested in knowing, you can go to any club around and meet swingers. Those are generally the types you would want to stay away from. Those who take on more partners then you can count on your fingers and toes are most likely infected with something. You need to ALWAYS remember -- SAFE SEX IS HIGH PRIORITY -- NO MATTER WHAT ! ! !

As an example, when we first had our talk, it was while we were at our seasonal campsite. Sitting in front of a campfire, talking openly. One of the other seasonal's overheard us, she came over and got herself involved iwth the conversation. We had ton's of questions when talking, and we did do our own checking one the subject. The internet is a great place for information, if you know how to use it.

bottom line is we joined a little swingers group on the net, found more couples involved in the BROOME COUNTY AREA then you would know. Even found a couple we know very very well and were totally shocked by it when we found out.

Today, we are 1000 times happier then we were before. Friends ( true friends because we have as of yet met a couple that is not open minded, talks plain english and can hold conversations and KEEP SECRETS ) with benifits.

It has not taken a toll on our feelings for each other, it's actually gotten us closer then one could know if your not open minded without blinders.

As far as the fat wife comments, people without teeth and all that crap you "guests" (like myself because I, although registered, wish to answer this without people knowing who we are) seem to like to post on all these types of subjects, every single couple we have met has been like us, in the low 6 digit figure income, has all their natural teeth, and take care of themselves. There are also, BBW and BBM and there is no harm or foul in any of it. Just because you might have a few pounds extra, more and more seem to like the " love handles", if you get my meaning. Thin does not mean your in because you are, thin could mean you put to much up your nose. The same as a few extra pounds, it does not mean you sit at McDonalds or Burger King and chomp everything in sight, it means that maybe there might be a "big boned" thing that runs in the family.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about it.

Well what about god he made marriage a sacrade union not somthing for perverse people to destort when they are not happy or have a sick perversion we were made to be with one person or should we throw are morals and souls out the window because it is the 20th century.MAN LOVE YOUR WIFE WOMAN LOVE YOUR HUSBAND.

Guest Guest
Well what about god he made marriage a sacrade union not somthing for perverse people to destort when they are not happy or have a sick perversion we were made to be with one person or should we throw are morals and souls out the window because it is the 20th century.MAN LOVE YOUR WIFE WOMAN LOVE YOUR HUSBAND.

The most perversely distorted thing here is your grasp of the English language.

Guest Guest

Is my opinion suppose to change because lawyers and doctors participate in this lifestyle? Again, trying to justify this behavior. Is this suppose to mean that their bank accounts or their profession make them better, more honorable people? Therefore if they are doing it, it's "acceptable". What you do and how much you make is irrevelant to this topic.

Have people in this world forgotten what committment, respect and dignity mean?

Guest Guest
It's not cheating if you do it together, but it is cheating if your not there?

From what I understand, that is the agreement some couples make when deciding to do this. And if they agree to it, how does this affect you?

Guest Guest
It's not cheating if you do it together, but it is cheating if your not there?

This has to be one of the most ridiculous arguments ever. All you religion screaming, traditional people do the thing you want and leave the others alone. No one gives a DELETED about your god or whatever you choose to practice. The swingers didn't judge your situation...lay off them.

Realize that you will never win an arguement when your basic premise is something like "Do you think God..."

God is a philosophey. Some believe... some do not. The arguement is dealing with action.

God I hate this site yet I am strangely sucked in... like looking at a train wreck every time!!!

Guest Guest
From what I understand, that is the agreement some couples make when deciding to do this. And if they agree to it, how does this affect you?

Sounds to me like you "understand" a little too well.

Guest Guest
This has to be one of the most ridiculous arguments ever. All you religion screaming, traditional people do the thing you want and leave the others alone. No one gives a shit about your god or whatever you choose to practice. The swingers didn't judge your situation...lay off them.

Realize that you will never win an arguement when your basic premise is something like "Do you think God..."

God is a philosophey. Some believe... some do not. The arguement is dealing with action.

God I hate this site yet I am strangely sucked in... like looking at a train wreck every time!!!

Where does the post that you are responding to say anything about God?

Guest Guest
Sounds to me like you "understand" a little too well.

YOU GOT ME!!! I'M A FILTHY SWINGER!!!!

What are you a 5 year old?

Honestly, doesn't take much more than an HBO special and an open mind to see what folks that are into this are about.

Archived