Swinging Lifestyle

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Stammering? Sorry, didn't know I was having a war of intelligence with an unarmed person.

@

Brilliant repost. Well thought out and full of sharp wit.

@

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
WTF are you stammering about?

Look stupid, I never entered into a theology debate with you. The word moral is not confined to the church you dimwit.

Now unplug your computer and stick your tongue in the socket. It would be a far better use of electricity than watching your last few brain cells die while you try to type complete words.

Stammering? Sorry, didn't know I was having a war of intelligence with an unarmed person.

These two posts have all the earmarks of a BDS Guy rant.

I thought he limited his spewage to political threads and spent all his time residing in GWB's butt, trying to defend him only by calling people names.

Evidentally he's branched out and has decided he hasn't posted enough name calling and insults yet.

@

Guest Guest
...just as you can't seem to comprehend that others can be repulsed by your attitude towards it. I would attempt to educate you about this subject, but I can tell that it would be wasted time. Tell you what: I won't look in your bedroom, you don't look in mine.

Please educate us on the subject. Explain what it is that you get out of this. I would really like to now.

Guest Guest
Please educate us on the subject. Explain what it is that you get out of this. I would really like to now.

Guess you must have a reading problem, HUH?

If you took the time and read all the posts in this thread, you would know. But like everyone else, you come in on the tail end of a conversation and think its okay to slam something you have no idea about... THANKS FOR BEING CONSIDERATE AND READING EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING

Guest Swingbatter
Who would be repulsed by our attitude? Swingers? No big loss there, it isnt like they are real people with souls or anything. So who would be left to repulse that actually mattered?

Go ahead and educate away. Go ahead and defend a lost and wasteful existance.

I am waiting with baited breath.

The lost and wasteful existance is yours, my friend. There is no such thing as a soul; we're born, we live, we die, end of story. While we are here, we get along as best we can, hopefully treating others with a healthy respect. I know why it works and why it is a fun part of my relationship. Since you are the one who insists on having a closed mind, I will not waste my time or yours with further explanation.

You might be waiting with baited breath, but I will not take the bait. I will only wonder why you insist on being so judgemental. Keep up the good work.

Guest Guest
The lost and wasteful existance is yours, my friend. There is no such thing as a soul; we're born, we live, we die, end of story. While we are here, we get along as best we can, hopefully treating others with a healthy respect. I know why it works and why it is a fun part of my relationship. Since you are the one who insists on having a closed mind, I will not waste my time or yours with further explanation.

You might be waiting with baited breath, but I will not take the bait. I will only wonder why you insist on being so judgemental. Keep up the good work.

Only a closed mind can deny the possiblity that something exits beyond what we experience.

Guest Guest

YOU have decided for all of man kind and human existance that we dont have a soul but it is ME who has the closed mind?

WTF?

Do you even LOOK at what you type or are you just way too wrapped up in defending the fact you are sub-human?

Why do I insist on being so judgmental? Because you are not even a human being thats why. It is the same reason I dont pay it a second thought when a bird passes in front of me while going down the highway and I splatter it all over.

Just as you dont care about the sanctity of marriage and the love of your significant other, I dont care about passing judgment on something like you.

@

Guest Guest
YOU have decided for all of man kind and human existance that we dont have a soul but it is ME who has the closed mind?

WTF?

Do you even LOOK at what you type or are you just way too wrapped up in defending the fact you are sub-human?

Why do I insist on being so judgmental? Because you are not even a human being thats why. It is the same reason I dont pay it a second thought when a bird passes in front of me while going down the highway and I splatter it all over.

Just as you dont care about the sanctity of marriage and the love of your significant other, I dont care about passing judgment on something like you.

@

Wow. I've seen Internet muscles before, but you're scary.

Aren't you known as BDS Guy?

Guest Guest

WTF?

@

They HAVE to deny that they have a soul otherwise they couldn't do what they are doing.

@

Guest Guest

Apparently you have NOT seen internet muscles before because I am in no way talking about beating him up or going after him or any of that trash. I am simply letting him know where his place is. You need to do that with people when they start believing in the whole leftist movement of tolorance and acceptance. There are some things that should never be tolorated and accepted and when those times arise, you need to stand up to it and let it know how you truly feel.

I am sorry I scare you but some things truly need to be called out for what they are (or are not) and this is one of them. If you are really scared, you could ask your mom or dad to hold your hand while you read the thread.

Sorry but no, I am not this BDS Guy you keep dreaming of. Hopefully one day you will find this collection of letters and gender and you will be able to settle down and be happy. Until then, your search must continue.

Guest Guest

Heart - Soul - And A Pocket Full Of Money

What's your excuse ?

Went to this little place last night to play some pool. Was suppose to meet up with a few friends, who, like most, use excuses not to get out ( you know the type, say they'll show for the M & G and never do ) and mix and mingle. No problem, played a few games and went over to Midway to watch some of the "old timers" toss balls around on the alley. Did not see anyone that would be interesting to pick up a conversation with.

Headed over to an old friends house. Got there and there was a party going on. That's weird. They said they were going to spend a quiet evening at home. Rang the door bell, was greated by this knock-out red head. Dressed to kill. Went in and found friends. On the way out to the kitchen for a beer, walked down the hall and could help to notice several people with no clothes on, sitting in the den playing cards. Talk about a shocker. Well friend pulled me aside and explained what was going on. They all belong to a nudist camp and with it being so cold out in the winter months, they take turns getting together at each others homes. Okay, made no never mind at all about it. Was told I could do as I pleased, stay or leave, it was up to me.

Being put into this position, and I put myself there because I was not invited but was welcome to stay or leave, I figured what the heck, I'll stick around and mix and mingle and see what this is all about. I met some wonderful people. One was a doctor, one a lawyer. Several worked for the postal service and one was a exec for a large company.

I got to thinking about what else was going on that I was not aware of. Could this be one of those adult parties I've heard so much about ? I got brave and started to chat with a couple and asked some basic questions about the nudity. I got brave enough and asked if they all get together and have sex. I mean with all these beauties there with no clothes, it was hard for thought not to run through my mind.

The couple was very open and honest. They said that although they themselves did not engage in sex with anyone else there, that there were a few couples that did, but did so behind closed doors. They went on to say that although it is not there lifestyle to engage in activities, they sometimes found it enjoyable to sit and watch and learn.

This evening was one that will be remembered for a long time to come. Here there were, people who you would not expect to be so open and free. Not one thing fake about them. Yet here, reading these posts, there is a pure discrimination towards the unknown. People don't know, so they talk with a negitive attitude and make internet threats of body harm. Poeple who have posted here think that this type of thing is for, how was it put, oh yea, "trashy" people. I would hardly call a very successful doctor or lawyer trashy.

Needless to say, it sure opened this pair of eyes. Never again will this mouth speak negitive of something that is not understood until ALL the facts are known. The whole time there, not once did this set of eyes see anyone engaging in any type of sexual behavior, yet it was plainly stated that these things did happen, behind closed doors.

And for the record, no, the clothes stayed on this body the entire time there, and believe this or not, it was extremely hard to do so.

Yes, tonight was something that will be remembered for some time to come. Speak softly of things that are unknown.

Guest Guest

Sorry, I did not know what BDS was. I just read it in another thread and realized what you were getting at.

Now that I know what the BDS thing is, I can answer your question. I wish you would have expressed yourself with a little more clarity but I see you are a little slow because you need to lump people into broad categories. Anyway, here is my response.

NO, you flippin idiot, Bush is a moron that has done more to screw up the long term future of this country than any president in American history. Why is it every time someone stands up for marriage and happiness with the woman or man you love, people think you love the current administration? This may be a shocker for you dude but I support civil unions for gays. I think that if you are going to commit to someone then you commit to them. It is a matter of trust and love for the person you are committing to. Body and mind! That means you do not go around screwing other people. If you want to be single or hooked up and have other fish on the line, that is fine. If you are going to step up and marry someone then you are making a commitment to them and that is solid. Without the sanctity of the institution you get exactly what you have in todays world. Marriage is nothing to people. They have no respect for themselves or anyone else. It is right in line with the decline of society.

Since you like lumping and it helps you understand things. Bush is bad, just like swinger guy. Both deserve to rot along a highway.

Guest Guest
Sorry, I did not know what BDS was. I just read it in another thread and realized what you were getting at.

Now that I know what the BDS thing is, I can answer your question. I wish you would have expressed yourself with a little more clarity but I see you are a little slow because you need to lump people into broad categories. Anyway, here is my response.

NO, you flippin idiot, Bush is a moron that has done more to screw up the long term future of this country than any president in American history. Why is it every time someone stands up for marriage and happiness with the woman or man you love, people think you love the current administration? This may be a shocker for you dude but I support civil unions for gays. I think that if you are going to commit to someone then you commit to them. It is a matter of trust and love for the person you are committing to. Body and mind! That means you do not go around screwing other people. If you want to be single or hooked up and have other fish on the line, that is fine. If you are going to step up and marry someone then you are making a commitment to them and that is solid. Without the sanctity of the institution you get exactly what you have in todays world. Marriage is nothing to people. They have no respect for themselves or anyone else. It is right in line with the decline of society.

Since you like lumping and it helps you understand things. Bush is bad, just like swinger guy. Both deserve to rot along a highway.

And the exact same thing could, would and should be said about people like you. If anyone is putting people in "board categories" it is you.

And who really cares if your gay or not anyway or support the movement.. That my friend is your business and your business only.

Guest Guest
Heart - Soul - And A Pocket Full Of Money

What's your excuse ?

Went to this little place last night to play some pool. Was suppose to meet up with a few friends, who, like most, use excuses not to get out ( you know the type, say they'll show for the M & G and never do ) and mix and mingle. No problem, played a few games and went over to Midway to watch some of the "old timers" toss balls around on the alley. Did not see anyone that would be interesting to pick up a conversation with.

Headed over to an old friends house. Got there and there was a party going on. That's weird. They said they were going to spend a quiet evening at home. Rang the door bell, was greated by this knock-out red head. Dressed to kill. Went in and found friends. On the way out to the kitchen for a beer, walked down the hall and could help to notice several people with no clothes on, sitting in the den playing cards. Talk about a shocker. Well friend pulled me aside and explained what was going on. They all belong to a nudist camp and with it being so cold out in the winter months, they take turns getting together at each others homes. Okay, made no never mind at all about it. Was told I could do as I pleased, stay or leave, it was up to me.

Being put into this position, and I put myself there because I was not invited but was welcome to stay or leave, I figured what the heck, I'll stick around and mix and mingle and see what this is all about. I met some wonderful people. One was a doctor, one a lawyer. Several worked for the postal service and one was a exec for a large company.

I got to thinking about what else was going on that I was not aware of. Could this be one of those adult parties I've heard so much about ? I got brave and started to chat with a couple and asked some basic questions about the nudity. I got brave enough and asked if they all get together and have sex. I mean with all these beauties there with no clothes, it was hard for thought not to run through my mind.

The couple was very open and honest. They said that although they themselves did not engage in sex with anyone else there, that there were a few couples that did, but did so behind closed doors. They went on to say that although it is not there lifestyle to engage in activities, they sometimes found it enjoyable to sit and watch and learn.

This evening was one that will be remembered for a long time to come. Here there were, people who you would not expect to be so open and free. Not one thing fake about them. Yet here, reading these posts, there is a pure discrimination towards the unknown. People don't know, so they talk with a negitive attitude and make internet threats of body harm. Poeple who have posted here think that this type of thing is for, how was it put, oh yea, "trashy" people. I would hardly call a very successful doctor or lawyer trashy.

Needless to say, it sure opened this pair of eyes. Never again will this mouth speak negitive of something that is not understood until ALL the facts are known. The whole time there, not once did this set of eyes see anyone engaging in any type of sexual behavior, yet it was plainly stated that these things did happen, behind closed doors.

And for the record, no, the clothes stayed on this body the entire time there, and believe this or not, it was extremely hard to do so.

Yes, tonight was something that will be remembered for some time to come. Speak softly of things that are unknown.

First of all, I am happy you had a good time.

I am also very happy for the nudists. Enjoying what they like, just as they should.

I take issue with the ones who are married but use the nudist colony as a way to swap partners and that is the source of my disgust.

I am open to the idea of people doing what they want with thier lives. I am not open to people who say they are married and yet go to the arms of another for love, it just does not add up.

I have met plenty of lawyers and doctors that are trashy people. Being trashy has nothing to do with profession and everything to do with personality.

Guest Guest
And the exact same thing could, would and should be said about people like you. If anyone is putting people in "board categories" it is you.

And who really cares if your gay or not anyway or support the movement.. That my friend is your business and your business only.

Yeah, your right. Standing up for ONE THING is a broad category.

You really are stupid.

The point I was making about supporting gays was that I am NOT a Bush supporter and that I am open to things, just NOT cheating on your husband/wife.

Guest Guest
Yeah, your right. Standing up for ONE THING is a broad category.

You really are stupid.

The point I was making about supporting gays was that I am NOT a Bush supporter and that I am open to things, just NOT cheating on your husband/wife.

It's NOT CHEATING when your husband/wife is there enjoying the fun right along side of you, you flippn' moron

Guest Guest
It's NOT CHEATING when your husband/wife is there enjoying the fun right along side of you, you flippn' moron

Whatever helps you sleep at night sparky!

As a population how low we've become. To see how many hits on a subject matter such as this shows what we hold dear and what lack of self respect is left. Making excuses for the behavior seems to be the thing, not holding yourself up to a high standard is the norm now. All that fall into this catagory of sleaze deserve one another and what comes with it, theres always a price to pay.

Guest Guest
As a population how low we've become. To see how many hits on a subject matter such as this shows what we hold dear and what lack of self respect is left. Making excuses for the behavior seems to be the thing, not holding yourself up to a high standard is the norm now. All that fall into this catagory of sleaze deserve one another and what comes with it, theres always a price to pay.

The line is starting to get longer for the Tea Toddlers Association.

I so glad there are so many people who think they are better then anyone else. Sleaze? LMAO. More like you don't know how to deal with other people who are diferent then you, and that's a shame. And that's why this country has become what it is, no one respects the rights of others and talk with their "other" mouth instead of either ignoring it because your not interested, or reading up on it and get facts clear before posting.

I do not see one single thread that has been made by the OP or anyone responding to the questions that is PUSHING their beliefs off as being right.

I DO see a lot of posts from several (and you can tell by their writing style its the same couple people) that are PUSHING their beliefs and making it clear that it's not right. Well, to those it may not be right, to others it is. Who are you to pass judgement on anyone? No one here answers to you, so if you don't like it, don't read it.

Name calling never solved anything.

:rolleyes:

Guest Guest
First of all, I am happy you had a good time.

I am also very happy for the nudists. Enjoying what they like, just as they should.

I take issue with the ones who are married but use the nudist colony as a way to swap partners and that is the source of my disgust.

I am open to the idea of people doing what they want with thier lives. I am not open to people who say they are married and yet go to the arms of another for love, it just does not add up.

I have met plenty of lawyers and doctors that are trashy people. Being trashy has nothing to do with profession and everything to do with personality.

I think that it is laughable how they use the argument that people with money or high status engage in this lifestyle. Is that supposed to mean something to me? I think that it is gross and unhealthy and I don't care who is doing it.

Guest Guest
The line is starting to get longer for the Tea Toddlers Association.

I so glad there are so many people who think they are better then anyone else. Sleaze? LMAO. More like you don't know how to deal with other people who are diferent then you, and that's a shame. And that's why this country has become what it is, no one respects the rights of others and talk with their "other" mouth instead of either ignoring it because your not interested, or reading up on it and get facts clear before posting.

I do not see one single thread that has been made by the OP or anyone responding to the questions that is PUSHING their beliefs off as being right.

I DO see a lot of posts from several (and you can tell by their writing style its the same couple people) that are PUSHING their beliefs and making it clear that it's not right. Well, to those it may not be right, to others it is. Who are you to pass judgement on anyone? No one here answers to you, so if you don't like it, don't read it.

Name calling never solved anything.

:rolleyes:

@

So true.

Archived