Swinging Lifestyle

Guest Guest

OK AFTER READING THIS IT IS MY REQUEST THAT WHO EVER STARTS THESE MEAT ;) & GREET'S CALL FOR ONE INVOLVING ONLY B.C. VOICE SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so. The people who have enough guts to attend the Meet-n-Greets are decent people and are there to meet new people, have some fun and make some new friends. Until you can be a decent human and civilized don't bother coming.

@

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I don't think so. The people who have enough guts to attend the Meet-n-Greets are decent people and are there to meet new people, have some fun and make some new friends. Until you can be a decent human and civilized don't bother coming.

@

If you say so. Maybe if you changed your attitude a little when responding to threads ( not just you either ), more people would be interested in meeting.

If you say so. Maybe if you changed your attitude a little when responding to threads ( not just you either ), more people would be interested in meeting.

Tell me what you mean about changing your attitude. I am open to constructive criticism and will take it into consideration. It would be nice if some of the people who post under "Guest" would show up. Registered members aren't afraid to back up what they say and don't hide behind a "Guest" label. Just more courage I guess.

Guest Guest

I don't have a problem with this lifestyle. To each their own...People talking about morals are highlarious. Doesn't your God tell you not to judge. Let the higher power sort it out.

STDs seem like a real concern. I would hope anyone partaking in this lifestyle would get tested regularly. I doubt that happens. I'm sure there is always some scumbag couples out there swinging.

It seems to me if you really love someone wouldn't you take joy in their joy. I imagine this lifestyle takes a lot of communication and trust. Props to the couples who have that in their marriage. If you don't have that I imagine swinging would destroy any marriage. I imagine a lot of those calling out swinging probably could never handle it because they have so many insecurities and trust issues with their spouse.

Guest country girl

@

:o You tell him / her Brighteyes. Good for you. :)

Guest Guest
:blink: Am I on the right sight? Is this still BC Voice? Am I really reading this crap right next the "Best Mac & Cheese" thread? I'm soooo confuuuussssed!!!!!

Guest Guest
Tell me what you mean about changing your attitude. I am open to constructive criticism and will take it into consideration. It would be nice if some of the people who post under "Guest" would show up. Registered members aren't afraid to back up what they say and don't hide behind a "Guest" label. Just more courage I guess.

You registered posters need to stop with the "I'm no longer anonymous because I'm registered" thing.

I don't know who you are any more than the thousands of "guests."

You're still totally anonymous here.

Guest Guest
I don't think that the increased risk in STD's has been adequately discussed from the swingers point of view.

I don't think that they want to face it. It might interfere with their sexual fantasies and force them to see the high risk with this lifestyle.

Guest Guest

Some of you really crack me up. You have no idea about the sence of swinging that is be discussed, and have this idea that people who swing just jump into bed with anyone.

You should get your facts together and some knowledge before you run-de-mouth about nothing you REALLY KNOW or understand. Your scared of it so you know nothing to do but chop it up. Sounds like the basic BS posters, don't understand something so cut it into little pieces.

The STD's that everyone has been talking about is not taken lightly. Maybe if you were involved or DID SOME READING ON THE SUBJECT OF SWINGING before opening your mouth you would know these things. But no, that takes to much time it's much easier to run de mouth and play follow a GUEST leader the getting facts.

ahhhh....never mind.

You keep your point of view, we'll keep ours. And trust me there are better the 1/3 of the people here that swing but don't admit it or post to it because they know the type of people, we've met some here. RUDE -CRUDE -

@

Guest Shana Grant
Some of you really crack me up. You have no idea about the sence of swinging that is be discussed, and have this idea that people who swing just jump into bed with anyone.

You should get your facts together and some knowledge before you run-de-mouth about nothing you REALLY KNOW or understand. Your scared of it so you know nothing to do but chop it up. Sounds like the basic BS posters, don't understand something so cut it into little pieces.

The STD's that everyone has been talking about is not taken lightly. Maybe if you were involved or DID SOME READING ON THE SUBJECT OF SWINGING before opening your mouth you would know these things. But no, that takes to much time it's much easier to run de mouth and play follow a GUEST leader the getting facts.

ahhhh....never mind.

You keep your point of view, we'll keep ours. And trust me there are better the 1/3 of the people here that swing but don't admit it or post to it because they know the type of people, we've met some here. RUDE -CRUDE -

@

Here's the bottom line bedhopper..your going to hell ! trust me..also your probably chuckfull of STD"S and have DELETED.

You and your wife should be ashamed of yourself's for sharing your bodys with other sinners..your all going to hell.

Guest you'vebeenduped
Here's the bottom line bedhopper..your going to hell ! trust me..also your probably chuckfull of STD"S and have DELETED.

You and your wife should be ashamed of yourself's for sharing your bodys with other sinners..your all going to hell.

For being judgemental, you will as well.

And for the record, there is no hell, no heaven. Congrats, you've been duped...and will decompose as well as the next person.

Guest Guest

ahhhh....never mind.

@

This still does not address the question of STD's. It is interesting that you say that this issue is "not taken lightly", but that does not answer my question. The fact is that you can't be 100% sure that you can't contract one of the many diseases out there by this type of lifestyle. In my opinion it is one of the biggest arguments of why people shouldn't engage in this. When you go to your parties, you are in the company of people who are considered to be "high risk" because of their multiple sex partners and that is a fact. Even if you are only with one couple for a period of time you are still at risk because you don't know who they are with besides you. I highly doubt that you are with only one couple for very long because according to your post the thrill that drives you to this lifestyle isn't present without variety. Is it simply that your "open-minded" fantasies are more important than your health? I'm curious, how often are swingers checked for STD's?

@

Guest Guest
YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED AT HOW MANY PEOPLE DO THIS. THEY ARE YOUR NEIGHBORS, BOSSES, KIDS TEACHERS WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO

Take the caps lock off retard.

@

Guest Guest

ahhhh....never mind.

@

It's you and your private life. Why does it bother you so much to read what mindless anonymous people post here about it?

You sorta came off rude yourself a bit there.

Don't you know that's the BCV way of doing things.......post crude, judgemental remarks about things they know nothing about?

If you're going to read the DELETED things that people post here personally, you're in for a long, hard life.

@

Guest Guest
This still does not address the question of STD's. It is interesting that you say that this issue is "not taken lightly", but that does not answer my question. The fact is that you can't be 100% sure that you can't contract one of the many diseases out there by this type of lifestyle. In my opinion it is one of the biggest arguments of why people shouldn't engage in this. When you go to your parties, you are in the company of people who are considered to be "high risk" because of their multiple sex partners and that is a fact. Even if you are only with one couple for a period of time you are still at risk because you don't know who they are with besides you. I highly doubt that you are with only one couple for very long because according to your post the thrill that drives you to this lifestyle isn't present without variety. Is it simply that your "open-minded" fantasies are more important than your health? I'm curious, how often are swingers checked for STD's?

@

I am curious about this to. Are there any swingers out there who want ot answer this. Im interested in this lifestyle but i don't want to catch anything.

Guest Guest

Swinging has added such an enhancement, not only sexual but in communication and thought process. Swinging isn't only about having sex with complete strangers, it's about friendship and meeting socially for vanilla fun.

A couple with a healthy relationship doesn't turn to swinging to gain what a spouse can't provide, they swing to enhance what is being provided.

The swing lifestyle isn't for everyone but for those who are genuine lifestyle minded swingers it's such an amazing experience.

It depends on the people, if both are open and honest it can work, if they are immature and insecure then it wont work, people have to judge this themselves.

I believe it fails for some because they don't discuss it well enough, one pushes the other into it, they are getting into it for the wrong reasons.

I know it can work for people, they both have to love and trust eachother, communication and thought is key.

As for the people quoting statistics, prove it, don't pull numbers out of your ass. If 99.9% of people get std's from swinging then 75% of the population would have std's (see how lying about statics works, Yeah 75% is BS in case you cannot figure that out).

If swinging has damaged someone's relationship that's because it wasn't built on a solid foundation to begin with.

swinging has brought so much excitement, passion and fun to our marriage. the people who say it's disgusting just don't understand. they live in a fantasy world where they think their husbands are totally faithful, never think of other women and walk a straight and narrow line. WRONG!!! all men, whether married or single fantasize about other women. if they deny that, they're lying. you can say "you don't know my husband, he's not like that, he's totally happy with me"....yes, he may be happy with you, but i GUARANTEE if you proposed a swinging situation he'd JUMP at the chance!!! and women are lying if they say THEY never think about other men. if you don't have fantasies about other people, you lead a very sad existence. people need to stop being so naive.

So many people mentioned STD's....come on now, mature adults know how to protect themselves from those situations.

And just because you swing doesn't mean you have sex with 34 different people every week. it doesn't mean you walk passed a couple in the grocery store and automatically jump their bones. You're not having sex with every Tom, Dick and Harry that passes by. Some people only see 1 couple on a regular basis. hubby and i swing and we sometimes go months without "being with" a couple.

;);)

Guest Guest

I forgot to add something here, if people were not interested in it, then tell us all why there have been 2570+ views and only 94 responces ( with this one) so far? It means there are people who are interested but don't have enough courage to make a post in fear of those who have been "bashing" here, bash them.

@

Guest Guest
Swinging has added such an enhancement, not only sexual but in communication and thought process. Swinging isn't only about having sex with complete strangers, it's about friendship and meeting socially for vanilla fun.

A couple with a healthy relationship doesn't turn to swinging to gain what a spouse can't provide, they swing to enhance what is being provided.

The swing lifestyle isn't for everyone but for those who are genuine lifestyle minded swingers it's such an amazing experience.

It depends on the people, if both are open and honest it can work, if they are immature and insecure then it wont work, people have to judge this themselves.

I believe it fails for some because they don't discuss it well enough, one pushes the other into it, they are getting into it for the wrong reasons.

I know it can work for people, they both have to love and trust eachother, communication and thought is key.

As for the people quoting statistics, prove it, don't pull numbers out of your ass. If 99.9% of people get std's from swinging then 75% of the population would have std's (see how lying about statics works, Yeah 75% is BS in case you cannot figure that out).

If swinging has damaged someone's relationship that's because it wasn't built on a solid foundation to begin with.

swinging has brought so much excitement, passion and fun to our marriage. the people who say it's disgusting just don't understand. they live in a fantasy world where they think their husbands are totally faithful, never think of other women and walk a straight and narrow line. WRONG!!! all men, whether married or single fantasize about other women. if they deny that, they're lying. you can say "you don't know my husband, he's not like that, he's totally happy with me"....yes, he may be happy with you, but i GUARANTEE if you proposed a swinging situation he'd JUMP at the chance!!! and women are lying if they say THEY never think about other men. if you don't have fantasies about other people, you lead a very sad existence. people need to stop being so naive.

So many people mentioned STD's....come on now, mature adults know how to protect themselves from those situations.

And just because you swing doesn't mean you have sex with 34 different people every week. it doesn't mean you walk passed a couple in the grocery store and automatically jump their bones. You're not having sex with every Tom, Dick and Harry that passes by.[/i] Some people only see 1 couple on a regular basis. hubby and i swing and we sometimes go months without "being with" a couple.

Yea and how many other people does that couple see besides you?

;);)

Guest Guest

I typically treat the scumbags just how they should be treated, like sexual predetors.

My wife and I had friends that we really enjoyed going to places with. We would always go out to places for dinner, drinks, movies, etc. Typical couple things.

One night we were over at their place and they started making out. My wife and I thought it was kinda strange at first but thought it was kinda "high school" and decided to roll with it for the time being. My wife and I started to do the same and all of a sudden, the guy was a few inches from us with his..........**** out. I jumped back and my wife looked at me and said lets go. We got up and started for the door and the guy had the nerve to grab my wife by the arm while saying wait a minute.

I turned and kicked him right in the sack and proceded to bloody his face before advising that if I see him anywhere near my house I would put a bullet in him.

There was no warning, no signs, nothing. They just decided to take the friendship way farther than we were willing to go. I saw his wife at the grocery store a few months later and she was all apologetic and wanted us to hear them out as they described the "swingers lifestyle". My wife said she saw all she wanted to see of it and I said that all of you "Swingers" should be on a registry and an open season should be declared with NO BAG LIMIT!!!

Guest Guest
I typically treat the scumbags just how they should be treated, like sexual predetors.

My wife and I had friends that we really enjoyed going to places with. We would always go out to places for dinner, drinks, movies, etc. Typical couple things.

One night we were over at their place and they started making out. My wife and I thought it was kinda strange at first but thought it was kinda "high school" and decided to roll with it for the time being. My wife and I started to do the same and all of a sudden, the guy was a few inches from us with his..........**** out. I jumped back and my wife looked at me and said lets go. We got up and started for the door and the guy had the nerve to grab my wife by the arm while saying wait a minute.

I turned and kicked him right in the sack and proceded to bloody his face before advising that if I see him anywhere near my house I would put a bullet in him.

There was no warning, no signs, nothing. They just decided to take the friendship way farther than we were willing to go. I saw his wife at the grocery store a few months later and she was all apologetic and wanted us to hear them out as they described the "swingers lifestyle". My wife said she saw all she wanted to see of it and I said that all of you "Swingers" should be on a registry and an open season should be declared with NO BAG LIMIT!!!

I remember someone in the past saying something about being friends with someone and all of a sudden the porn tapes came out --- they left -----

Guest Guest

At which point this proves what again? That your not interested? That's fine, its your life, enjoy it as you would. And that guy, if he was smart, SHOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE had your arc arrested for assault. They could also say to you, "if I see you anywhere I will kick you arc because you don't agree with me", which did not happen but goes to show who is lacking in the adult think progress area.

You and your wife, being adults, knowingly started, by your own words you posted, started making out in front of them as they were you. Granted, there should have been some upfront talk about their lifestyle, but I find it hard to believe that your that stupid, well, maybe not given your post.

There you have it. The attitude of the unknowing and "gawd I'm better then you" BS.

Let see here, judging by your post, you and your wife, most likely, a) both work; B) have kids either in the 7 to 10 or early to mid teen range; c) rent on of those trailer's in the 'trailer trash park' everyone talks about and d) has no idea about what a relationship is about with communication. It is plain that you must somehow be related to that BOZO that threaten a poster here because he did not like the responce the poster gave to his wife. Very controlling person. And your right, you don't have anything to worry about. The swinging community would not allow you membership because of your attitude and controlling nature. Sorry, you'll have to look elsewhere for your fun and games. Maybe go join AFC, oh wait a minute, with all the sexual misconduct going on in the church and the men/boy things, maybe you better not talk to AFC on second thought because I would hate reading the headlines with you punching him around.

I really feel sorry for the people around you, I do. I can not imagine anyone with such an attitude. Controlling, wow. You must be one heck of a catch.

Archived