Swinging Lifestyle

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
YOU GOT ME!!! I'M A FILTHY SWINGER!!!!

What are you a 5 year old?

Honestly, doesn't take much more than an HBO special and an open mind to see what folks that are into this are about.

I knew it, I knew it...A FILTHY SWINGER.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
YOU GOT ME!!! I'M A FILTHY SWINGER!!!!

What are you a 5 year old?

Honestly, doesn't take much more than an HBO special and an open mind to see what folks that are into this are about.

I've got some trees, you want to swing? Just keep your wife out of it.

@

Guest GuesternNY
Apparently you have NOT seen internet muscles before because I am in no way talking about beating him up or going after him or any of that trash. I am simply letting him know where his place is. You need to do that with people when they start believing in the whole leftist movement of tolorance and acceptance. There are some things that should never be tolorated and accepted and when those times arise, you need to stand up to it and let it know how you truly feel.

I am sorry I scare you but some things truly need to be called out for what they are (or are not) and this is one of them. If you are really scared, you could ask your mom or dad to hold your hand while you read the thread.

Sorry but no, I am not this BDS Guy you keep dreaming of. Hopefully one day you will find this collection of letters and gender and you will be able to settle down and be happy. Until then, your search must continue.

1. You don't scare me. What scares me is that there are others with the same attitudes as you walking the earth.

2. You don't tell me where my place is. You have no control over me or anyone else.

3. My mind is open to that which can be proven. There is no proof of heaven, hell, souls, etc.

4. Funny how you expect me to tolerate you and your kind yet you don't show that same tolerance in return. In actuality, I don't want or need you tolerance, as what you think has no bearing on what I do with my life.

5. I can tell from your post that you are someone who harbors deep sexual feelings that you haven't dealt with. The sooner you do deal with them, the better...for all.

6. In regards to your previous post, I have never said I am married or that I have a "significant other". Nice attention to detail on your part.

7. I'm sub-human and you talk about splattering birds? You are the sick one.

Guest Guest
1. You don't scare me. What scares me is that there are others with the same attitudes as you walking the earth.

2. You don't tell me where my place is. You have no control over me or anyone else.

3. My mind is open to that which can be proven. There is no proof of heaven, hell, souls, etc.

4. Funny how you expect me to tolerate you and your kind yet you don't show that same tolerance in return. In actuality, I don't want or need you tolerance, as what you think has no bearing on what I do with my life.

5. I can tell from your post that you are someone who harbors deep sexual feelings that you haven't dealt with. The sooner you do deal with them, the better...for all.

6. In regards to your previous post, I have never said I am married or that I have a "significant other". Nice attention to detail on your part.

7. I'm sub-human and you talk about splattering birds? You are the sick one.

I could not have said it better !

But you do realize that most people who are posting the negative posts are just plain ignorint and thinks the world revolves around them? They are the type that always have to have the last say about something they not of only through hear-say.

I can only hope that the OP got the answers to the OP

Mar 25 2008, 05:34 PM Post #1

Can someone please explain to me why the swinging lifestyle is the new fad...I just don't get it.

And because it has not been mentioned in any post in this thread, it is not a "NEW FAD". It might be that you are just hearing about it because passing conversation with a friend or over heard someone mention it. It's been around, traceable, back to the early 1890's. Like it's been said before, and again and again, just do a google search. Let the facts and .......

Good Luck in your endeavors !

@

Guest Guest
I've got some trees, you want to swing? Just keep your wife out of it.

@

Remember it isn't cheating if you are acting out a fantasy because your sex life is boring.

Guest Goodtime Charlie

I give full credit and respect to swingers. They are living authentic lives, having honest fun and trying not to hurt one another.

I am a devout Catholic but after all these years of marriage I desire some fresh and exciting activity. I'd love to convince my wife to partake in such pleasures of the flesh. I would have no issue with another man pleasuring her either alone or in a three way, and I know I could have sex with a lot of women and still love my wife.

If people choose to swing, it makes no difference to me. I've never had a swinger tell me to stop being monogamous or to stop going to church, or to stop playing softball or bowling and I am not about to judge them for living a life that keeps their marriage intact.

I hope one day to join you.

Guest Guest
I give full credit and respect to swingers. They are living authentic lives, having honest fun and trying not to hurt one another.

I am a devout Catholic but after all these years of marriage I desire some fresh and exciting activity. I'd love to convince my wife to partake in such pleasures of the flesh. I would have no issue with another man pleasuring her either alone or in a three way, and I know I could have sex with a lot of women and still love my wife.

If people choose to swing, it makes no difference to me. I've never had a swinger tell me to stop being monogamous or to stop going to church, or to stop playing softball or bowling and I am not about to judge them for living a life that keeps their marriage intact.

Have you tried to talk to your wife about this?

Guest Guest

I don't think that devout Catholic and swinger fit together. Maybe you should go discuss this with your priest. I wonder what he would have to say.

Guest Good Time Charlie
I don't think that devout Catholic and swinger fit together. Maybe you should go discuss this with your priest. I wonder what he would have to say.

Not sure about my current priest. But I have a former priest who after rehab left the church to be with his same-sex partner, another who apparently molested altar boys in the 80s, and one who is usually too drunk to care. I go to mass, eat the bread of life, and confess my sins to God. I have received all sacraments but of course not last rites.

But I am a human with needs. And I have a wife who seems disinterested in fulfilling them.

But of course none of that is your business. As I said, I respect the private choices of the swinging community.

Guest Guest
Not sure about my current priest. But I have a former priest who after rehab left the church to be with his same-sex partner, another who apparently molested altar boys in the 80s, and one who is usually too drunk to care. I go to mass, eat the bread of life, and confess my sins to God. I have received all sacraments but of course not last rites.

But I am a human with needs. And I have a wife who seems disinterested in fulfilling them.

But of course none of that is your business. As I said, I respect the private choices of the swinging community.

Please tell us how your wife can't fulfill your needs. Join "the lifestyle" and think about the other woman all day while your wife is fooled into believing that this is something that you both do together. Sounds like you all deserve eachother.

Guest Guest
Please tell us how your wife can't fulfill your needs.

Actually,most women when they get into their mid to late 40's and early 50's start going through that "life cycle" they all dread. They become, cold and clamy, hot and moody. It takes it's toll on any marrage. Thus, she is not interested in anyones needs but her own. This is fact, I know. Been there and still there. My husband loves me, this I know also for fact. If it were not for us being in the "lifestyle" where we have had the chance to meet other couples going thru the exact same thing, I don't know what I would have done. The women know EXACTLY what I am talking about, you men just think you know.

Guest Lookielookie
Please tell us how your wife can't fulfill your needs. Join "the lifestyle" and think about the other woman all day while your wife is fooled into believing that this is something that you both do together. Sounds like you all deserve eachother.

You wanting to know this is akin to being a peeping tom looking through a neighbor's window. Sounds like you have some unresolved sexual issues...and a bit of a voyeur to boot.

Guest Guest
Actually,most women when they get into their mid to late 40's and early 50's start going through that "life cycle" they all dread. They become, cold and clamy, hot and moody. It takes it's toll on any marrage. Thus, she is not interested in anyones needs but her own. This is fact, I know. Been there and still there. My husband loves me, this I know also for fact. If it were not for us being in the "lifestyle" where we have had the chance to meet other couples going thru the exact same thing, I don't know what I would have done. The women know EXACTLY what I am talking about, you men just think you know.

We are there with you sister BUT I would never agree to this type of life style. If sex is the only thing that keeps the two of you together than you should let him go. Sounds like you wont let him go because he is your bread and butter. Dont you have anything else to offer that he cant be satisfied just being with you? I am sorry for you He on the other hand is one lucky SOB

Guest Guest
We are there with you sister BUT I would never agree to this type of life style. If sex is the only thing that keeps the two of you together than you should let him go. Sounds like you wont let him go because he is your bread and butter. Dont you have anything else to offer that he cant be satisfied just being with you? I am sorry for you He on the other hand is one lucky SOB

You are so wrong with your thoughts. What SEX ? Guess your not close to that life's cycle, once you get there, you'll have a better head on your shoulder and will understand.

And I am the one who feels sorry for you, for thinking you have answers about something you've never even thought about until this thread started. Him, lucky? No, your wrong, he puts up with all of it, mood swings, hot/cold flashes, pissy attitude at times, all of it and until you start living it, you can do nothing but talk through that other mouth of yours.

You think that because people are in the "lifestyle" they do nothing but swap partners and have sex all the time. Your the ones that need to grow up and find some facts first. I do not now, nor ever will, answer to the likes of you. I have something that means more to me then anything in this world. MY FREEDOM FROM BEING CONTROLLED BY DING-DONGS LIKE YOU !

Guest Guest
You are so wrong with your thoughts. What SEX ? Guess your not close to that life's cycle, once you get there, you'll have a better head on your shoulder and will understand.

And I am the one who feels sorry for you, for thinking you have answers about something you've never even thought about until this thread started. Him, lucky? No, your wrong, he puts up with all of it, mood swings, hot/cold flashes, pissy attitude at times, all of it and until you start living it, you can do nothing but talk through that other mouth of yours.

You think that because people are in the "lifestyle" they do nothing but swap partners and have sex all the time. Your the ones that need to grow up and find some facts first. I do not now, nor ever will, answer to the likes of you. I have something that means more to me then anything in this world. MY FREEDOM FROM BEING CONTROLLED BY DING-DONGS LIKE YOU !

You mean to tell me that swingers are a bunch of old ladies on menopause??? Count me out

YUCK!

Guest MenOnPause
You mean to tell me that swingers are a bunch of old ladies on menopause??? Count me out

YUCK!

Further proof that ignorance is bliss...

Swing this, you're all DELETED. If God had meant men to be together in sexual bliss, they all would have been born on the island of Crete. Share your wife with someone??? I don't like people eyeballing my toothbrush. Get a life...you freaks!

Guest Guest

Swingers are nothing more than a bunch of middle aged idiots trying to act like teenagers again. Forget it swingers you can never get it back.

Guest Guest

Sounds like there are a lot of people going thru that "change in life"

Hey Frodo - you and Sleepless In Hillcrest need to get your personalities together and become one again. Or maybe your idea of swinging is going to the dollar store and buying new pot holders. :lol::lol::lol: Your the one that needs to get a life :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
Frodo is at the vet getting rabies shots...hopefully, he'll be out by Thursday. He got pepper sprayed at the mall by the JC police over the weekend, in that ladies "underwear" store...he kept yelling something about it being a "Johnson Camping" outlet. The police dog bit him 3 times!

Guest Guest

YUCK!

OMG!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Thewonderer
OMG!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice...just wondering, do you zip your mind closed or button it closed? Just wondering...

Guest Guest
Nice...just wondering, do you zip your mind closed or button it closed? Just wondering...

Why is it because I don't agree with this lifestyle that I am considered to be closed minded? I find this to be unhealthy both mentally and physically, and I have yet to hear of an opinion that would change my mind. When I ask questions the only responses I get are "read about it" or "it is way over your head".

I am close to someone who lives this lifestyle with her husband and she is the same way. It is interesting to me that the arguments that she uses with me to defend this lifestyle are the EXACT things that have been discussed here almost word for word right down to "doctors and lawyers do it". I am starting to question what "the lifestyle" really is. It is beginning to sound like you are all talking from the same script and this is just my observation.

Guest guest

Sex should not be the thing that can break your relationship. This swinging thing is just an excuse for people to have thier cake and eat it too. I think it is disgusting. There is a swinging couple in my neigborhood - everyone knows about them and they have teenage kids who have to live with the stigma created by ther parent's choices. One of thier teens has been crying to his/her freinds over this for years. You got married - deal with what comes down the road for your relationship.

Archived