Your typical Broome resident???

Guest Larsen E. Pettifogger

Guest Larsen E. Pettifogger

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/04/escape...t.ap/index.html

A former prison guard romantically involved with one of the two inmates she helped escape pleaded guilty Friday to a federal firearms charge, telling relatives she now realizes she was used.

She said she used bolt cutters to cut through the padlock securing an outer gate and drove onto the grounds.

"I approached the outermost wire perimeter fence on foot and used bolt cutters to cut through this fence in order to assist Ford and Bell in their escape from the El Dorado Correctional facility," Goff wrote.

I'd love to know where this broad grew up. I'd bet a paycheck it was right here in Broome. She looks pretty typical for women around here, and her actions make her fit right in.

I've known for years that I could get all the dates I could possibly fit into my schedule if I only had a mailing address of one of our state prisons. Most women around here LOOOOOOOOOVE the bad boys. I've considered getting a neck tat instead. I figured that's the next best way to secure a never ending supply of women chasing me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/04/escape...t.ap/index.html

A former prison guard romantically involved with one of the two inmates she helped escape pleaded guilty Friday to a federal firearms charge, telling relatives she now realizes she was used.

She said she used bolt cutters to cut through the padlock securing an outer gate and drove onto the grounds.

"I approached the outermost wire perimeter fence on foot and used bolt cutters to cut through this fence in order to assist Ford and Bell in their escape from the El Dorado Correctional facility," Goff wrote.

I'd love to know where this broad grew up. I'd bet a paycheck it was right here in Broome. She looks pretty typical for women around here, and her actions make her fit right in.

I've known for years that I could get all the dates I could possibly fit into my schedule if I only had a mailing address of one of our state prisons. Most women around here LOOOOOOOOOVE the bad boys. I've considered getting a neck tat instead. I figured that's the next best way to secure a never ending supply of women chasing me.

well, well, sounds like someone was dumped......and a tad bitter.......

DELETED

Guest Guest
well, well, sounds like someone was dumped......and a tad bitter.......

DELETED

You're so predictable. "dumped...bitter".

No, I grew weary of the plethora of Drama Queens we seem to be awash in around here. Got lied to a few times and decided to take responsibility for my own life.

Until I find a woman who's not a liar, a cheat, a flake, a high school game player, and who understands the meaning of "committment" and "trust", I'll choose to just use them, too, for a periodic booty call.

I'm not anticipating that I'll find one to take seriously anytime soon.

Guest Guest

There's a Broome County Corrections Officer by the name of DELETED , who dates a convicted felon . The man has done prison time and robbed pension funds . I'm not positive , but I think his name is Tony Shank and owns Tower Roofing in JC .

So do cops like the bad boys ?

Guest Guest
There's a Broome County Corrections Officer by the name of DELETED , who dates a convicted felon . The man has done prison time and robbed pension funds . I'm not positive , but I think his name is Tony Shank and owns Tower Roofing in JC .

I wonder if Sheriff Harder is aware of this wonderful situation ? Maybe she will leave him for another inmate she meets at the jail . I suggest she drops her standards to the misdemeanor level type of guy . :blink:

Guest Guest

Tony Shenk is a con man of the hightest order. I knew him back in the 70's. Youd' think that after every jail stint, he'd wise up and move somewhere else..........but no.

Steer clear of this bottom feeder. The woman who dates him will get exactly what she's asking for. She obviously has some self esteem problems to look at a little deeper.

Guest Guest
Tony Shenk is a con man of the hightest order. I knew him back in the 70's. Youd' think that after every jail stint, he'd wise up and move somewhere else..........but no.

Steer clear of this bottom feeder. The woman who dates him will get exactly what she's asking for. She obviously has some self esteem problems to look at a little deeper.

Iagree he ia a DELETED to. Probably meet her in jail and used his con skills.

Guest Guest

Cops, Soccer Moms, secretaries, nurses, accountants, McDonald's burger flippers.......they ALL love da bad boyz.

Neck and lots of arm tats are real hot commodity. A bandana and fake weathered Harley leather jacket score bonus points.

Guest Guest

Him and Terri have been messing around for years. I didn't think officers could do that ?

Yeah, Tony unfortunately is a sleeze. We grew up together on the southside...a real nice kid back then.

Guest Guest
Yeah, Tony unfortunately is a sleeze. We grew up together on the southside...a real nice kid back then.

He'd rob his own grand mother that guy. It's just a matter of time before he goes back to jail again . But , then his honey can take care of him in that special way . :P

Guest Guest

No, I grew weary of the plethora of Drama Queens we seem to be awash in around here. Got lied to a few times and decided to take responsibility for my own life.

Until I find a woman who's not a liar, a cheat, a flake, a high school game player, and who understands the meaning of "committment" and "trust", I'll choose to just use them, too, for a periodic booty call.

Perhaps you should look at yourself and ask what it is about you that attracts you to these types of women. It's obvious you want a woman who is " a liar, a cheat, a flake, a high school game player", not a woman "who understands the meaning of "committment" and "trust."

Guest Guest
Him and Terri have been messing around for years. I didn't think officers could do that ?

I know the woman that your talking about. She looks like a He-She or one of the walking dead. :P

Guest Guest
Perhaps you should look at yourself and ask what it is about you that attracts you to these types of women. It's obvious you want a woman who is " a liar, a cheat, a flake, a high school game player", not a woman "who understands the meaning of "committment" and "trust."

Another "blame it on the man" response.

Predictable.

Guest Guest
The new Binghamtin Barbie----

That's her at age 17.

At age 27, she's gained 80 lbs. and two more mulatto kids....with two different Daddies.

Guest Guest

Predictable.

Oh yeah.

If the guy is a cheat, a liar, unfaithful, slovenly, irresponsible and and all around sleaze, it's his fault.

If the woman is that way, it's also his fault for being attracted to her.

As if anyone can tell when they first start seeing someone if they have any redeeming qualities or not.

Even people with jobs, houses, kids and what appear to be decent lives can be dishonest, manipulating and deceiving. Some of them are drug and booze addicts and/or have mental illnesses.

But us guys are supposed to know in a month if she's a loser.

Right.

Predictable.

You're joking, right?

With an OP such as this, you have a problem w/ that statement???

Guest Guest

Im pretty sure you are right about not meeting anyone interesting, you sound like a real piece of work. All the real women would run the minute you opened your mouth. No wonder you're stuck with losers. That's okay though, jerks like you make real guys look good!

Guest Just Lookin
Im pretty sure you are right about not meeting anyone interesting, you sound like a real piece of work. All the real women would run the minute you opened your mouth. No wonder you're stuck with losers. That's okay though, jerks like you make real guys look good!

Gotta agree with 'Guest' this one sounds like a real prize.......the boobie prize!

@

Guest Guest

I've assessed the local dating scene for what it is....deplorable.

Had you bothered trying to understand what I posted, you'd realize that I'm not "stuck" with anyone.

I just love this place. It's filled with genius psychoanalists who can size up anonymous people on the basis of a few paragraphs and offer full analyses in mere seconds.

Congrats. Where did you get your degree?

Archived