Your typical Broome resident???

Guest Larsen E. Pettifogger

Guest Guest
I've assessed the local dating scene for what it is....deplorable.

Had you bothered trying to understand what I posted, you'd realize that I'm not "stuck" with anyone.

I just love this place. It's filled with genius psychoanalists who can size up anonymous people on the basis of a few paragraphs and offer full analyses in mere seconds.

Congrats. Where did you get your degree?

Perhaps you need to get a tattoo of "psychoanalists" written on your neck.

@

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Im pretty sure you are right about not meeting anyone interesting, you sound like a real piece of work. All the real women would run the minute you opened your mouth. No wonder you're stuck with losers. That's okay though, jerks like you make real guys look good!

eactly....to say that ALL women are scum is sending a negative attitude right from the beginning, you will send negative vibes and any good woman will avoid you. find someone worth caring about and become truly interested in them and it will work. you reap what you sow, darlin, and noone worth anything wants to be with a nasty pessimist.

Guest eharmony
You're so predictable. "dumped...bitter".

No, I grew weary of the plethora of Drama Queens we seem to be awash in around here. Got lied to a few times and decided to take responsibility for my own life.

Until I find a woman who's not a liar, a cheat, a flake, a high school game player, and who understands the meaning of "committment" and "trust", I'll choose to just use them, too, for a periodic booty call.

I'm not anticipating that I'll find one to take seriously anytime soon.

thanks for the info. nobody cares.

Guest Guest
personally, i am practicing celibacy. it's not my choice, though. it's the choice of the female population of this country.

you too have the wrong woman

Guest Guest

Everyone's all "you made bad choices", "you pick the wrong women".............

No one on BCV has yet been able to tell me (for 3 years now) where the "right women" are.

Church, the grocery store, quilting bees, blah blah blah.

Guest eharmony

No one on BCV has yet been able to tell me (for 3 years now) where the "right women" are.

dude, just shut up. you're making all men look bad.

Guest Guest
Are you actually under the impression that there are a large group of them hiding somewhere special? :huh:

Thank you for proving my point.

I say the dating scene around here is bad. A bunch of people respond with "it's your fault...you're a jerk with a bad attitude...you pick the wrong women.... etc".

I've picked from the dating pool, that is, the group of available women around here. How is it my fault the dating pool is so shallow?

I'm sure you'll find some way to tell me it's all my doing again. Let's have it, kids.

@

Guest Guest
dude, just shut up. you're making all men look bad.

Eharmony?

I want that guy to just die.

His commercials are the worst in TV history. I'd rather stick sharp needles in my eyes and twist them than listen to that drivel.

Guest backintheday
Tony Shenk is a con man of the hightest order. I knew him back in the 70's. Youd' think that after every jail stint, he'd wise up and move somewhere else..........but no.

Steer clear of this bottom feeder. The woman who dates him will get exactly what she's asking for. She obviously has some self esteem problems to look at a little deeper.

haha..i still have a t-shirt from the old T.I.T that has Tony Shenk and the Sharks on it! Man does that age me or what!

Guest Guest

good women will find good men. be a good man, and you'll find a good woman. a good man is interesting, nice, positive, caring, supportive- sounds like you have some work to do. however, i assure you that when you are a good man, you will have more good women to choose from than you can handle.

from,

a good woman

Thank you for proving my point.

I say the dating scene around here is bad. A bunch of people respond with "it's your fault...you're a jerk with a bad attitude...you pick the wrong women.... etc".

I've picked from the dating pool, that is, the group of available women around here. How is it my fault the dating pool is so shallow?

I'm sure you'll find some way to tell me it's all my doing again. Let's have it, kids.

@

:wacko:

Guest Guest
good women will find good men. be a good man, and you'll find a good woman. a good man is interesting, nice, positive, caring, supportive- sounds like you have some work to do. however, i assure you that when you are a good man, you will have more good women to choose from than you can handle.

from,

a good woman

BCV is so great. Where else can someone ask for help or a suggestion and get back a few dozen "it sounds like you have work to do on yourself" or "You're a jerk with an attitude problem, no decent women is going to talk to you" responses?

The ability of some posters to instantly recognize a "loser" is awe inspiring. If I had that talent, my life would be perfect. I'd have the perfect job, house and family.

Thanks for telling me what a good man is, even though I already knew. Obviously in BCVLand, my experience counts for nothing, and the opinions of married women giving out dating advice is flawlessly sage.

Your last little bit of Pollyanna University advice sure works on paper, doesn't it? I've never read a Harlequin Romance, but I'd bet they all validate your theory.

Guest Guest

Wow.

One can only imagine how extraordinarily painful a conversation would be with you, to say nothing of a date.

To imagine a relationship makes me want to stick pencils in my ears.

Guest Guest
Wow.

One can only imagine how extraordinarily painful a conversation would be with you, to say nothing of a date.

To imagine a relationship makes me want to stick pencils in my ears.

And all that determined by a few hundred words on an anonymous message board.

Here's my offer: go ahead with the pencil sticking. I'll continue to post.

Deal???

I'm sorry you can't wrap your mind around the concept of a depleted dating pool in an area like Broome. Allow me a peek into your crystal ball, please.

.....I see you're married, so you wouldn't know a single thing about dating anymore, huh? That won't stop you from criticizing me though, will it?

Of course not.

Enjoy yourself.

@

Guest Guest

Unbelievable.

Apparently my interpretive skills are much better than yours.

Ok, you're right...every single woman in BC is the same.

Psychotic bad-boy chasers...the more tattoos the better.

Yep.

Guest Guest
BCV is so great. Where else can someone ask for help or a suggestion and get back a few dozen "it sounds like you have work to do on yourself" or "You're a jerk with an attitude problem, no decent women is going to talk to you" responses?

The ability of some posters to instantly recognize a "loser" is awe inspiring. If I had that talent, my life would be perfect. I'd have the perfect job, house and family.

Thanks for telling me what a good man is, even though I already knew. Obviously in BCVLand, my experience counts for nothing, and the opinions of married women giving out dating advice is flawlessly sage.

Your last little bit of Pollyanna University advice sure works on paper, doesn't it? I've never read a Harlequin Romance, but I'd bet they all validate your theory.

Well, this good woman would never date someone with your pessimistic, poor me outlook. so take what you want from it, and continue to miserable if you like. good luck.

@

I'm a bad boy ....

Where's the good woman for me ?

A good woman won't date a bad boy ......

She is out there somewhere. Actually many women are attracted to bad boys. There is some type of a turn on for women. Maybe they find them kind of exciting. ;)

Guest Guest
Well, this good woman would never date someone with your pessimistic, poor me outlook. so take what you want from it, and continue to miserable if you like. good luck.

@

I'm a "pessimist with a poor me outlook on life" and I'll never get a date because of it.

Thanks for your evaluation.

How does this work...do you bill me directly?

Guest Guest
She is out there somewhere. Actually many women are attracted to bad boys. There is some type of a turn on for women. Maybe they find them kind of exciting. ;)

Maybe if your a good woman ? We should meet .... Do you like bad boys ? :P

Maybe if your a good woman ? We should meet .... Do you like bad boys ? :P

I am not going to answer on the grounds it could incriminate me. I plead the fifth. :lol:

Guest Guest
I am not going to answer on the grounds it could incriminate me. I plead the fifth. :lol:

I'm not trying to get to fifth base with you . After that comment I think we should meet ... I like you more !!! ;)

Archived