Missing Mother of 3!

Guest Guest

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Here we go with the english majors again.

not trying to be a professor, just wanted to make mention of the fact that we learn how to spell HER in first grade, if not kindergarten

Guest Guest
double sorry

she is from KILLAWAOG, 40 and recently separated with two ex husbands. now what do you think she was doing with a FEW good men? playing tiddlywinks?

Having dinner, drinks, conversation? That is what most people do on dates.

I don't think just because she was apart from her husband means she was fast and loose. Only an idiot would think that about a missing woman right off the bat.

Guest Guest
Having dinner, drinks, conversation? That is what most people do on dates.

I don't think just because she was apart from her husband means she was fast and loose. Only an idiot would think that about a missing woman right off the bat.

sorry to hear that TZZ. i consider myself highly educated (BA in human services). as i said, she is from KILLAWOG, 40, two exhusbands, a few men, etc. now what did you do when you got divorced the first time?

Guest Guest

What I wonder about is that the co-worker says that guys were coming to he place of work to check her

out. Where or how is she meeting these men that they have to come to her place of employment to see waht she looks like?

Thats what I want to know.

sorry to hear that TZZ. i consider myself highly educated (BA in human services). as i said, she is from KILLAWOG, 40, two exhusbands, a few men, etc. now what did you do when you got divorced the first time?

Sorry, was reading an autopsy report and got sidetracked.

Now just when did I get divorced? I hope the divorce was from the cheating husband I found out I had on here.

So because you have a degree you feel you can judge a missing woman and say that she was loose? Based on a report from a newspaper that has a history of mis-stating facts? Based on where she lives? And her age? You better alert the police you have the answers to her disappearance. I'm sure they will welcome somebody with a degree such as yours to help them. I mean, you do have the answers, correct? Since (according to you, she MUST have been sleeping with the entire town) the boyfriends must be guilty! Case closed.

What I wonder about is that the co-worker says that guys were coming to he place of work to check her

out. Where or how is she meeting these men that they have to come to her place of employment to see waht she looks like?

Thats what I want to know.

The boyfriends needs to be checked out, no doubt. I didn't see where they were coming in to see what she looked like, I was under the impression it was people she knew.

Guest Benni Booboo

I meant to type her, not here. It was a typo, becuase unlike you I am not perfect, nor do I have any interest to be. But then again, you are far from perfect, coming on a message board pointing out everyone elses faults. It is said that when you focus on others shortcomings, you are really unhappy with your own, but just don't want to face them. Sad to be you. I can recommend a few good therapists if you are interested.

@

Guest a taxpayer

here is a thought....

go back an re-read the press & snooze article.....look at what is written and look for the quotations marks.....look for what is actually quoted and what is not.....almost the WHOLE article is unquoted....kinda tells me it is all made up or streached reporting....

I once had something written about me by the rag ex-reporter steve levine (ex-reporter) ...but since what he wrote was not in quotes could do nothing about it...

same here....it is a RAG newspaper with trash articles.....same thing during Cal Harris trial....RAG RAG RAG....

Guest Guest
DELETED

Hey - definitely a man that did it as they think with the wrong brain and think they have a right to absue women. Hope they find the idiot and hang him by the b.....

DELETED

Where is the he!! did you get that DELETED ... Omg .. ya'll are just so judgemental and mentally incompetant... ok divorsed 2 times.. mom of three .. ? ........ ugh ....... just aggrevates the crap outta me how some people will stigmatize a woman that may of been married to the wrong guy ... ever think she may of divorsed him or them cause they were total DELETED like many of you that are replying in a negative way to this thread? ............

Guest Guest
Where is the he!! did you get that DELETED ... Omg .. ya'll are just so judgemental and mentally incompetant... ok divorsed 2 times.. mom of three .. ? ........ ugh ....... just aggrevates the crap outta me how some people will stigmatize a woman that may of been married to the wrong guy ... ever think she may of divorsed him or them cause they were total DELETED like many of you that are replying in a negative way to this thread? ............

Because we all know there's a 95% chance that it's a man's fault.....even before we know a crime has been committed.

Manhaters.

Ugh.

Guest Just Lookin

My son is a teacher in the Marathon school district and taught 2 of her children. He told me she is/was one of the nicest most supportive parents that he met. Very active in her childrens lives and activities. One of the first to volunteer for something needed and an all around great lady, unfortunately a rare thing found in parents these days. I find it horrible that some jerks on here are bashing someone for having a boyfriend or 2 or even 3.

Archived