Missing Mother of 3!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
here is a thought....

go back an re-read the press & snooze article.....look at what is written and look for the quotations marks.....look for what is actually quoted and what is not.....almost the WHOLE article is unquoted....kinda tells me it is all made up or streached reporting....

I once had something written about me by the rag ex-reporter steve levine (ex-reporter) ...but since what he wrote was not in quotes could do nothing about it...

same here....it is a RAG newspaper with trash articles.....same thing during Cal Harris trial....RAG RAG RAG....

regarding the newspaper and what is quoted, todays' paper actually quoted "several boyfriends". i think these statements aboout the "several boyfriends" is coming from her sister, who seems to wear her sister's promiscuity as a badge of honor.

@

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Who cares if she was sleeping with every man in Killowog. No one deserves this. I think that it is funny that if she were a man it would be expected of him to be sleeping around after a divorce. But because she is a woman, she "deserves to die for her actions"? You people are sick! The person who did this to her, and you, will have a nice time in Hell together!

who ever said she deserves to die for her actions. i just said her life style made her prone to what is going on now. perhaps if she had lead her life differently, she would not have been in contact with as many men as she was and maybe would not have been harmed or hurt. she should not have had "several boyfriends" as her sister keeps saying. afterall, she has been separated only since january. maybe she was playing these guys and one of them got mad. maybe, it was her estanged husband. statistically, all fingers point to him. being from killawog has been mentioned as part of the problem here and by looking at her picture, i can only assume that her having "several boyfriends" has to be indicative of the area. i don't think she would have been quite so popular in the city.

Guest Guest
who ever said she deserves to die for her actions. i just said her life style made her prone to what is going on now. perhaps if she had lead her life differently, she would not have been in contact with as many men as she was and maybe would not have been harmed or hurt. she should not have had "several boyfriends" as her sister keeps saying. afterall, she has been separated only since january. maybe she was playing these guys and one of them got mad. maybe, it was her estanged husband. statistically, all fingers point to him. being from killawog has been mentioned as part of the problem here and by looking at her picture, i can only assume that her having "several boyfriends" has to be indicative of the area. i don't think she would have been quite so popular in the city.

i just had a thought. maybe one of her "several boyfriends" wives got mad and sought retaliation. again, a KILLAWOG thing

Weather she slept with, dated ,or married 5,50,or 500 men NOONE deserves this, NOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And noone's family deserves to feel like her family does now not knowing if she is dead or alive or if they know the answers they need to sleep at night , you people have alot of nerve to come on here and belittle this women who is missing and may be harmed, Think how you would feel if this was someone in your family or circle of friends, please keep her in your prayers weather good,bad or evil she deserves to be returned home safe.

Guest sick of the bcv aholes

i love how you all are treating killawog like the backwoods where this "type of behavior" is typical. NONE of us are from any great metropolis. Stick a couple of fast food joints and a strip mall in killawog and it's vestal. if geography can determine what type of people we are, then we're all redneck hicks.

stop and think for a minute what your acquaintences may say about you if you went missing, you have no control over how people perceive you either. her sister's words should not determine who she is. I for one, shudder to think what my sister may say in a highly emotional highly charged situation. we are not close and judging from the fact that her sister didn't know her husband of eight years, neither were they. We all know that the local media is not flawless and could actually be guilty of spinning this story the way they see fit.

a human life is a human life. she and her family deserve our thoughts and prayers and the case certainly deserves full attention from law enforcement.

i love how you all are treating killawog like the backwoods where this "type of behavior" is typical. NONE of us are from any great metropolis. Stick a couple of fast food joints and a strip mall in killawog and it's vestal. if geography can determine what type of people we are, then we're all redneck hicks.

stop and think for a minute what your acquaintences may say about you if you went missing, you have no control over how people perceive you either. her sister's words should not determine who she is. I for one, shudder to think what my sister may say in a highly emotional highly charged situation. we are not close and judging from the fact that her sister didn't know her husband of eight years, neither were they. We all know that the local media is not flawless and could actually be guilty of spinning this story the way they see fit.

a human life is a human life. she and her family deserve our thoughts and prayers and the case certainly deserves full attention from law enforcement.

this was by far the most intelligent post i've read on this whole thread. well said.

Guest Guest
Because we all know there's a 95% chance that it's a man's fault.....even before we know a crime has been committed.

Manhaters.

Ugh.

What difference does it make who is at fault for a divorce? The only difference I see is that her marriage wasnt working and she got out. Who is the bigger person,the one who is unhappy,makes excuses for cheating and stays married,or the one who is unhappy and does something about it? We control our own destiny

@

Guest Guest
stop and think for a minute what your acquaintences may say about you if you went missing, you have no control over how people perceive you either. her sister's words should not determine who she is. I for one, shudder to think what my sister may say in a highly emotional highly charged situation. we are not close and judging from the fact that her sister didn't know her husband of eight years, neither were they.

Hear hear! I know what you mean! I was talking to someone I hadn't seen in several years who coincidentally knows and keeps in contact with my sister and let me tell you my sister told that person some awful things about me. My sister doesn't even live in the same town as me, she never calls me or visits (unless she wants something) but this person I was speaking with told me she said that my car was old and junky, I live in a run down home, and was unemployed (amongst other things)! I've had my job 9+ years, my home is just fine (IMO) and turns out my car is NEWER than my sisters. My guess is JEALOUSY is the reason she tried to make herself look better than me.

Guest Call Me Old-Fashioned
Weather she slept with, dated ,or married 5,50,or 500 men NOONE deserves this, NOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And noone's family deserves to feel like her family does now not knowing if she is dead or alive or if they know the answers they need to sleep at night , you people have alot of nerve to come on here and belittle this women who is missing and may be harmed, Think how you would feel if this was someone in your family or circle of friends, please keep her in your prayers weather good,bad or evil she deserves to be returned home safe.

Holly, in modern day vernacular, "dating" has come to mean "sleeping with". Sad, but true. In an age where the biggest question in the media is "Should you sleep with someone on the first date?" or "How many dates before you sleep with someone?", it's become all about the sex for MANY.

If you're the type that thinks dinner, movies, outings etc is dating, and you haven't slept together by the "Nth" date, you're discarded as weird.

Sad.

Guest Guest
Yes it is sad and I've been wondering if the ones that are casting stones aren't guilty of the same thing that they are accusing her of? :rolleyes:

like i said before you deleted the post because of your HOLIER THAN THOU attitude, who cares, we are not the ones that are missing

Guest Guest

Did they ever find that Bambi Madsen?

Wasn't she about the same age and look? Didn't she disappear in strange circumstances about the same time of night?

Guest Guest

Wasn't she about the same age and look? Didn't she disappear in strange circumstances about the same time of night?

you've got that 100% correct. same look (not good), same type of an area (winding way) same circumstances. go figure. i don't think it is a serial culprit if that is where you are going with this. i think it is two woman that have made wrong choices in life and this is the outcome.

you've got that 100% correct. same look (not good), same type of an area (winding way) same circumstances. go figure. i don't think it is a serial culprit if that is where you are going with this. i think it is two woman that have made wrong choices in life and this is the outcome.

Totaly different circumstances.

Guest Guest
Bambi went missing about 11pm. She was 31 years old.

A200604064S_5051.jpg

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/...php?A200604064S

i think the poster was making the point that these were two women that were financially challenged, divorced, not living at the top of the food chain, children and have made bad choices in their lives. i think that is where the similarity starts. the time of day means nothing.

i think the poster was making the point that these were two women that were financially challenged, divorced, not living at the top of the food chain, children and have made bad choices in their lives. i think that is where the similarity starts. the time of day means nothing.

Bambi age, time missing and looks was the question. I supplied the answers as asked. Nothing more, nothing less.

Guest Guest
Bambi age, time missing and looks was the question. I supplied the answers as asked. Nothing more, nothing less.

easy there TAZZ. get the chip off your shoulder. no one was casting aspersions.

@

Guest Guest

This poster may be on to something here.

It's worth reporting to the police.

Both of them could have met the same person.

Guest guest53
sorry to hear that TZZ. i consider myself highly educated (BA in human services). as i said, she is from KILLAWOG, 40, two exhusbands, a few men, etc. now what did you do when you got divorced the first time?

Guest Guest
Totaly different circumstances.

what is completely different about these two women? both women were of questionable morality, both disappeared in the darkness, neither one has been found. why are these circumstances not similar? just because one was from the ghetto of binghamton and the other from the back woods of killawog, the circumstances seem similar.

Guest Guest
Holly, in modern day vernacular, "dating" has come to mean "sleeping with". Sad, but true. In an age where the biggest question in the media is "Should you sleep with someone on the first date?" or "How many dates before you sleep with someone?", it's become all about the sex for MANY.

If you're the type that thinks dinner, movies, outings etc is dating, and you haven't slept together by the "Nth" date, you're discarded as weird.

Sad.

DELETED

this would not happen to anyone in my family or circle of friends as they are all in possession or morals and standards that apparently this woman was void of. don't forget, she has had "several boyfriends" since january. if she was still with us and this did not happen, i can guaranty that before MAY she would have had a fiancee. that is the normal progression for these type of people. they are the salt of the earth. makes you want to take them home to MOM, doesn't it. don't forget about her son that heard NOTHING.

My, are we judgemental? <_<

I wouldn't taunt the universe like that if I were you.

@

Archived