Missing Mother of 3!

Guest Guest

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Thank you. I had never heard of that case so was glad to read it. From the looks of it, that "man" was a possible serial, anybody know if he was ever charged for any other crimes? I couldn't find it online.

why do you take such an interest in reporting or asking questions about something that happened a decade or more ago?

Guest Guest

I heard that they found the woman dead yesterday, and have ruled her death accidental, no foul play is suspected. anyone heard news of this?? Again, this is only what I heard...

Guest Guest
Thank you. I had never heard of that case so was glad to read it. From the looks of it, that "man" was a possible serial, anybody know if he was ever charged for any other crimes? I couldn't find it online.

Super, Dooper Serial

Tazz you're such an ape

While it wouldn't surprise me, I don't think they discovered anything about any other cases.

Guest Guest
Thanks.

looks like the ground search is over. i don't know what is going through the authorities minds, but i would think that they are prepared to address the issue that it is a lost cause. not enoough man power to accomplish the task.

Guest Guest
looks like the ground search is over. i don't know what is going through the authorities minds, but i would think that they are prepared to address the issue that it is a lost cause. not enoough man power to accomplish the task.

nothing new, too bad

@

Guest Guest
nothing new, too bad

@

DELETED

Keep it up Jackass. I can delete every time that you post this.

Are you a scorned male or a jealous husband or wife?

Guest Guest
DELETED

Keep it up Jackass. I can delete every time that you post this.

Are you a scorned male or a jealous husband or wife?

DELETED

• 2 weeks later...

Archived