Missing Mother of 3!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Sorry, was reading an autopsy report and got sidetracked.

Now just when did I get divorced? I hope the divorce was from the cheating husband I found out I had on here.

So because you have a degree you feel you can judge a missing woman and say that she was loose? Based on a report from a newspaper that has a history of mis-stating facts? Based on where she lives? And her age? You better alert the police you have the answers to her disappearance. I'm sure they will welcome somebody with a degree such as yours to help them. I mean, you do have the answers, correct? Since (according to you, she MUST have been sleeping with the entire town) the boyfriends must be guilty! Case closed.

are you divorced? you lead us to believe you were a "single mom" when your daughter was having problems. single moms are either divorced or worse, were never married and ahd children anyway

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did i get it from? let's see. married twice in the process of getting second divorce. has dated a FEW men since january. three children oldest 18 and down from there. all children not from the same father. now don't you consider that being around the block a couple of times? i know i do. throw in that she is from KILLAWOG and all of her life has happened by age 40 and now she is missing under suspicious circumstances. yes, that is being aroound the block. if you think that all of the preceeding is normal for a woman of 40, then your life must be the same and i would say, "you have been around the block a couple of times"

Actually you DELETED ... im married for 23 years (same man thankyou) and think that just because she is living her life as she wants to .. and enjoying it by age 40 ... DELETED ..... go read your bible .. god ya make me sick.

My son is a teacher in the Marathon school district and taught 2 of her children. He told me she is/was one of the nicest most supportive parents that he met. Very active in her childrens lives and activities. One of the first to volunteer for something needed and an all around great lady, unfortunately a rare thing found in parents these days. I find it horrible that some jerks on here are bashing someone for having a boyfriend or 2 or even 3.

Very well stated! Bottom line is it doesn't matter if she had 2 or 20 boyfriends. Nobody deserves to be missing and the family of this person does not deserve to be going through all of this.

But our society has become a blame the victim type of society. The victims life gets torn apart and we hear "she asked for it, look at the way she lived!" We hear this about rape, murder and even in child molestion/murder cases.

Stats tell us it is probable a male commited a crime against her. Stats also tell us it was most likely an intimate.....boyfriend, ex-husband, male customer...ect she has come into contact with. Hopefully, this is not what has happened. My thoughts and prayers remain with this family. Nobody deserves not knowing.

DELETED

You asking me out? You sure are taking an active interest in my martial status. To be quite frank, it is none of your business if I was ever married to the father of my children or if I was ever divorced. I raised my children without their father, period. It has zero to do with this missing woman.

Guest Guest
You asking me out? You sure are taking an active interest in my martial status. To be quite frank, it is none of your business if I was ever married to the father of my children or if I was ever divorced. I raised my children without their father, period. It has zero to do with this missing woman.

you tazz, mentioned your marital status on a different thread sometime ago. by virture of the facat that you see nothing wrong with the way this woman has conducted her life, i took the liberty of thinking you were condoning her life style, which is exactly what you did. coming from another "single mom", what else was i to garner from your post. and no, the last thing i would want to do is ask out someone who wouldn't even GIVE her daughter her old beater that she was trying to SELL

sorry to hear that TZZ. i consider myself highly educated (BA in human services). as i said, she is from KILLAWOG, 40, two exhusbands, a few men, etc. now what did you do when you got divorced the first time?

If you have a BA in Human Services, does that qualify you to brand this woman because of where she lives and her past relationships? Where did you get your BA from, so I know where not to go to school?

Guest Guest
If you have a BA in Human Services, does that qualify you to brand this woman because of where she lives and her past relationships? Where did you get your BA from, so I know where not to go to school?

obviously, you don't. this woman is branded for the way she has conducted her life in the 40 short years that she has been on this earth. she has cramed an awful lot of misfortune into those years. she has not be a victim. just bad judgement

you tazz, mentioned your marital status on a different thread sometime ago. by virture of the facat that you see nothing wrong with the way this woman has conducted her life, i took the liberty of thinking you were condoning her life style, which is exactly what you did. coming from another "single mom", what else was i to garner from your post. and no, the last thing i would want to do is ask out someone who wouldn't even GIVE her daughter her old beater that she was trying to SELL

:lol: The T-Bird isn't MY car you DELETED . It was posted for somebody else.

I have not said I agree with this womans lifestyle. I said it was not any of our business, whatever floats your boat kinda thing. And it is NOT a reason to get her harmed, if that is what happened.

Guest Guest

whatever floates your boat, along with three young children and it's OK with you. that in and of itself does not speak well for you. what about this woman's choices in life can you not see the bad judgement? she has three children to think about, but has dated A FEW men in the last three months. get it now?

@

Bad judgement or not, young children or not, how is her sex life, or lack of any of YOUR business? get it now?

I have seen or read nothing that shows her children have ever been in danger. I have seen or read nothing that shows her children were neglected so she could bedhop. Until then, I stand by the NOYB.

whatever floates your boat, along with three young children and it's OK with you. that in and of itself does not speak well for you. what about this woman's choices in life can you not see the bad judgement? she has three children to think about, but has dated A FEW men in the last three months. get it now?

@

makes me wonder where the media got that she dated a 'few' men in the last months ... maybe her suspiscous husband? .. do you get it . apparently not !..

you act like you know her personally .. your just throwing out your one sided - think you know it all - judgement ...

because the county of broome and the state of new york is spending tens of thousands of my tax dollars looking for her. that's why. other crime is happening because law enforcement has been forced to look for her, because of her bad choices in life.

Really, you MUST go to the police now! You KNOW this happened because of her bad choices and it was not some random thing! RUN, don't walk to police headquarters and save your tax dollars now!

Guest Guest
makes me wonder where the media got that she dated a 'few' men in the last months ... maybe her suspiscous husband? .. do you get it . apparently not !..

you act like you know her personally .. your just throwing out your one sided - think you know it all - judgement ...

from her sister....and stop deleting my posts. they are jsut reactions to the rantings in TAZZ"s post, although i know she is "one of the chosen few" here

It's the BS...I mean BA degree ;)

from her sister....and stop deleting my posts. they are jsut reactions to the rantings in TAZZ"s post, although i know she is "one of the chosen few" here

Oh please! I can be gone tomorrow if I cross the line just as anybody else.

Who cares if she was sleeping with every man in Killowog. No one deserves this. I think that it is funny that if she were a man it would be expected of him to be sleeping around after a divorce. But because she is a woman, she "deserves to die for her actions"? You people are sick! The person who did this to her, and you, will have a nice time in Hell together!

obviously, you don't. this woman is branded for the way she has conducted her life in the 40 short years that she has been on this earth. she has cramed an awful lot of misfortune into those years. she has not be a victim. just bad judgement

I understand she might have "cramed" an awful lot of misfortune into her life, but who are you to say "she has not be a victim". Perhaps the police need to talk to you?

@

Most of this has already been said, but I don't care how many men she has dated or slept with. She doesn't deserve to be harmed. As for alleged bad choices in liffe - there but for the Grace of God go I! This woman is a mother of 3 and was herself someone's little girl. It might be acceptable or customary to murder women for adultry or other bs reasons in the Middle East, but not here. The whole premise makes me sick. Thoughts and prays are with her and her kids.

Guest Guest
I like the part where "the son slept through the screams" riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

but the entire neighborhood heard them, right? wa the kid drunk, strungout or lieing? i do not know which, but something is wrong with that story

Archived