Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

If Palin is a liberal she would without doubt be attacked, by republicans, they would be having a field day with her if she were a liberal.

That's funny. I don't hear about Republicans attacking any liberal woman in congress or private citizen in the way Palin has been. The feminists would be going nuts. Where are the feminists in Palin's case? All you hear is crickets........

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's funny. I don't hear about Republicans attacking any liberal woman in congress or private citizen in the way Palin has been. The feminists would be going nuts. Where are the feminists in Palin's case? All you hear is crickets........

One word, Hillary. NEXT!

Right, becuase the liberal woman aren't complete morons who make fools of themselves every time they speak.

Right, becuase the liberal woman aren't complete morons who make fools of themselves every time they speak.

So much for feminism. I guess they only defend women who they think are as smart as they think they are.

So much for feminism. I guess they only defend women who they think are as smart as they think they are.

Feminism does not mean you defend any woman no matter how ridiculous she may be.

More than half the nation - 55% - see Sarah Palin unfavorably, and 71% believe the "Going Rogue" author is not qualified to be President, according to an ABC News/Washington Post poll Thursday.

She has lower ratings then Obama!

Do you defend everyone of your gender based solely on their gender?

Obama and his supporters went after her like there was no tomorrow.

Are you suggesting he left the person he was running against alone, because she was a female? That is more insulting than anything I have ever heard.

Obama and his supporters went after her like there was no tomorrow.

As did Republicans for many years. Still do. The statement said this, "I don't hear about Republicans attacking any liberal woman in congress". Pay attention or take notes. Otherwise STFU.

As did Republicans for many years. Still do. The statement said this, "I don't hear about Republicans attacking any liberal woman in congress". Pay attention or take notes. Otherwise STFU.

Not the way Palin gets attacked.

Are you suggesting he left the person he was running against alone, because she was a female? That is more insulting than anything I have ever heard.

No. Obama attacked Hillary more than the McCain camp. Obama had to get rid of Hillary in the primary to get a shot at the White House. Obama had to beat her first before he attacked stiff arms.

Palin doesn't get attacked, she gets made a fool of. Rightfully so.

Anybody with a limited intelligence like her that continues to put themselves in a national spotlight has it coming.

The you are blind and dumb.

I didn't see Hilliary's kid getting attacked. As far as her husband is concerned he brought that on himself. He couldn't keep his mouth shut about Obama.

No. Obama attacked Hillary more than the McCain camp. Obama had to get rid of Hillary in the primary to get a shot at the White House. Obama had to beat her first before he attacked stiff arms.

Yeah, I know how it works, you said Obama attacked Hilary, I am asking if he was suppose to just do nothing, because she was a girl. Obama didn't have to attack McCain too much, he ruined it for himself every time he talked.

Maybe because Hillary is smart and Palin is dumb. Dumb people say and do dumb things generating more material to work with. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't see Hilliary's kid getting attacked. As far as her husband is concerned he brought that on himself. He couldn't keep his mouth shut about Obama.

If Chelsea Clinton got knocked up when she was a teenager while her mother was running around saying no to sex education for teenagers, you better believe they, including the kid, would have been attacked.

Palin doesn't get attacked, she gets made a fool of. Rightfully so.

Anybody with a limited intelligence like her that continues to put themselves in a national spotlight has it coming.

Tell that to her family. I wonder what would happen to Rush if he attacked Obama's family in the same way Palin's gets attacked? Anyone care to comment?

The Clintons purposely kept Chelsea out of the spotlight.

Palin continually thrust her kids into the spotlight.

Yeah, I know how it works, you said Obama attacked Hilary, I am asking if he was suppose to just do nothing, because she was a girl. Obama didn't have to attack McCain too much, he ruined it for himself every time he talked.

McCain was a liberal and that is why he lost.

Archived