Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

Are you kidding me? Writing a few words on her HAND as cheat notes?

1: Who is so simple minded that they need to write a few words like "energy" on their hand as a way of remembering what they want to talk about? Shouldn't a politician/speech tour professional be able to remember a few major topics to talk about? If they can't, shouldn't they be home baking brownies, where the instructions are written on the box?

2: Who doesn't know that, on a well-lit TV stage, that your hand is going to sweat, and that the writing will become smudged?

I can't believe that anyone thinks this is Presidential material.

Imagine how impressed leaders of other nations across the world would be at her simple-yet-ingenious approach to having a few notes handy for historic negotiations of global impact.

I don't see any sarcasm anywhere. I guess if you are a mildly retarded Palin lover you try and see any silver lining no matter how dark the cloud is. Even at night.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see any sarcasm anywhere. I guess if you are a mildly retarded Palin lover you try and see any silver lining no matter how dark the cloud is. Even at night.

Obviously reading comprehension is not one of your strengths. Now get back to class or you'll never get that GED.

That the best you have? Stealing other people's lines even when they aren't appropriate to the conversation?

Don't you have something to cut and paste?

http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=540625

Now you're making no sense. Look, I realize that all of your special I Love Ed teachers tell you that you're quite clever, but they're lying to you. Sorry to break this to you. Carry on.

Now you're making no sense. Look, I realize that all of your special I Love I Love Ed teachers tell you that you're quite clever, but they're lying to you. Sorry to break this to you. Carry on.

Perhaps we should start a new Topic about you with the same heading. "Is it possible she's THAT dumb?"

Just like in 2006 and 2008, right?

Nope. Just like 1994 all over again.

People had no clue what they were voting for last election. Obama campaigned as a moderate, but he is now governing hard left when the country is far from hard left. He, through Reid and Pelosi, completely shut republicans out of the health care debate. Both health care bills - the Senate and House- are products of the democratic party with no republican input at all and both cannot pass anything now. Yet big ears wants to sit and negotiate it with republicans. The simple answer is NO and NO and NO and NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The republicans need to take a stand and be the party of NO because that is just what the majority of Americans want: NO to this health care bill.

Republicans grow a spine and be the party of NO because that's the message America is sending to Obama.

Nope. Just like 1994 all over again.

People had no clue what they were voting for last election. Obama campaigned as a moderate, but he is now governing hard left when the country is far from hard left. He, through Reid and Pelosi, completely shut republicans out of the health care debate. Both health care bills - the Senate and House- are products of the democratic party with no republican input at all and both cannot pass anything now. Yet big ears wants to sit and negotiate it with republicans. The simple answer is NO and NO and NO and NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The republicans need to take a stand and be the party of NO because that is just what the majority of Americans want: NO to this health care bill.

Republicans grow a spine and be the party of NO because that's the message America is sending to Obama.

YEAH! Let's have more gridlock in DC! That'll show 'em! Whoever 'em is.

Screw the middle class some more. Vote for more Republicans or Democrats. :rolleyes:

YEAH! Let's have more gridlock in DC! That'll show 'em! Whoever 'em is.

Screw the middle class some more. Vote for more Republicans or Democrats. :rolleyes:

Third parties don't win elections. Look what happened to Binghamton. Without Drazen, David would have won.

Third parties don't win elections. Look what happened to Binghamton. Without Drazen, David would have won.

And Republicans and Democrats don't care about the middle class. But keep right on believing they do. And keep right on being squeezed in "the middle". Government continues to grow with EITHER party regardless of what they tell you. The rhetoric is the same from EITHER party. The party in the minority PROMISES to bring change. Yet, they never do.

Perhaps we should start a new Topic about you with the same heading. "Is it possible she's THAT dumb?"

Just keep telling yourself everything you want to hear--there’s a word for that----delusional...... LOL!

Just like in 2006 and 2008, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If this becomes reality you can kiss your sorry hero's goodbye for ages.

Pelosi aide says Democratic congressional leaders have settled on legislative "trick" to pass Obamacare; So why have a summit?

By: Mark Tapscott

Editorial Page Editor

02/10/10 12:11 PM EST

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's senior health care advisor has told Congress Daily that congressional Democratic leaders have settled on a strategy they believe will allow them to make changes in both Senate and House Obamacare bills, then send a single, revised version to President Obama for signature.

Congress Daily is a subscription-only publication, but LifeNews.com has these details:

"In comments reported by Congress Daily, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s top health care aide Wendell Primus admitted top Democrats have already decided on the strategy to pass the Senate's pro-abortion, government-run health care bill.

"Primus explained that the Senate will use the controversial reconciliation strategy that will have the House approve the Senate bill and both the House and Senate okaying changes to the bill that the Senate will sign off on by preventing Republicans from filibustering.

“'The trick in all of this is that the president would have to sign the Senate bill first, then the reconciliation bill second, and the reconciliation bill would trump the Senate bill,' Primus said at the National Health Policy Conference hosted by Academy Health and Health Affairs.

“'There's a certain skill, there's a trick, but I think we'll get it done,' he said."

The comments from Primus raise an obvious question: Since it is inconveible that Democratic congressional leaders are moving in this direction without the knowledge of the White House, why call a health care summit and challenge congressional Republicans to come with their best ideas when the plan is already in place to use legislative trickery to pass Obamacare?

The most logical answer would seem to be that the summit is part and parcel of a White House/congressional Democratic strategy to distract attention from what is about to happen on the Hill. It's the classic magician's trick of distracting you with the left hand while the right hand does the "trick."

�'There's a certain skill, there's a trick, but I think we'll get it done,' he said."

If they democrats pull a stunt like this, the very thing the American public rejects, there won't be a single democrat in congress after November besides big ears. This will be their total undoing.....

If they democrats pull a stunt like this, the very thing the American public rejects, there won't be a single democrat in congress after November besides big ears. This will be their total undoing.....

THE

I assume all of you good LIBERAL supporters of Obama are OK with this development:

Feds push for tracking cell phones

…in that case, the Obama administration has argued that warrantless tracking is permitted because Americans enjoy no "reasonable expectation of privacy" in their--or at least their cell phones'--whereabouts. U.S. Department of Justice lawyers say that "a customer's Fourth Amendment rights are not violated when the phone company reveals to the government its own records" that show where a mobile device placed and received calls.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10451518-38.html

Oh, I’m sorry. You Libs are still very busy writing hilarious posts about Palin’s palms. Silly me.

I assume all of you good LIBERAL supporters of Obama are OK with this development:

�in that case, the Obama administration has argued that warrantless tracking is permitted because Americans enjoy no "reasonable expectation of privacy" in their--or at least their cell phones'--whereabouts. U.S. Department of Justice lawyers say that "a customer's Fourth Amendment rights are not violated when the phone company reveals to the government its own records" that show where a mobile device placed and received calls.

Oh, I�m sorry. You Libs are still very busy writing hilarious posts about Palin�s palms. Silly me.

...and people thought Bush was bad. Obama really scares the heck out of me. Van Jones even being within 5 miles of the White House scared me, but he was part of Obama's inner circle! I will take Palin in a minute over Obama for president.

…in that case, the Obama administration has argued that warrantless tracking is permitted because Americans enjoy no "reasonable expectation of privacy" in their--or at least their cell phones'--whereabouts. U.S. Department of Justice lawyers say that "a customer's Fourth Amendment rights are not violated when the phone company reveals to the government its own records" that show where a mobile device placed and received calls.

Oh, I’m sorry. You Libs are still very busy writing hilarious posts about Palin’s palms. Silly me.

Huh? Did YOU object when Bush wanted to listen in to conversations? If you are true to your "con" values, you did not. Oh right, they were monitoring "terrorists". That is different than now? Now you think knowing where a call was placed is some big deal? Hypocrite.

...and people thought Bush was bad. Obama really scares the heck out of me. Van Jones even being within 5 miles of the White House scared me, but he was part of Obama's inner circle! I will take Palin in a minute over Obama for president.

OMFG. Half the people on this site are smarter than Palin. Must be you aren't one of them. :lol:

Huh? Did YOU object when Bush wanted to listen in to conversations? If you are true to your "con" values, you did not. Oh right, they were monitoring "terrorists". That is different than now? Now you think knowing where a call was placed is some big deal? Hypocrite.

Evidently, we are ALL neo-cons now. HEH.

OMFG. Half the people on this site are smarter than Palin. Must be you aren't one of them. :lol:

I'd love to see the results of that survey. LOL. Anyway, I would appreciate it if the PDS sufferers would please get back on your meds. You were tolerable when you were quiet.

I'd love to see the results of that survey. LOL. Anyway, I would appreciate it if the PDS sufferers would please get back on your meds. You were tolerable when you were quiet.

If Palin was a liberal she would be held in high esteem and not attacked. Where are all the feminists coming to her defense? Palin is not a liberal so they ignore her. So much for feminists coming to a woman's defense. She is not the right type of woman.

If Palin was a liberal she would be held in high esteem and not attacked. Where are all the feminists coming to her defense? Palin is not a liberal so they ignore her. So much for feminists coming to a woman's defense. She is not the right type of woman.

If Palin is a liberal she would without doubt be attacked, by republicans, they would be having a field day with her if she were a liberal.

Archived