POSTS REGARDING ME

Guest STAC WATCHER

Guest Guest
No matter how you slice or dice it, the song remains the same. Truth stings.

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

225 posts. 3/4's of them are nonsense cut and paste jobs from ME db's.

Good luck this weekend JC.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
3/4 of them garbage points-call me when he learns how to dribble the ball and play defense.

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest calling you
3/4 of them garbage points-call me when he learns how to dribble the ball and play defense.

Pick it up its ringing.....star of stars...jconnolly displayed his poy credentials last nite.... the maine man..led all poy candidates in scoring last nitein a stac star event...the spartan star scored with his usual offensive arsenal despite limited floor time....great effort by a gifted athlete...does well in all environments and regardless of the opponent...the bear men can only hope... hats off to jconnolly you left a mark..

Guest guest

Left a mark for what-did he hit the 1000 point club-did he break the record for most steals, most rebounds , most assists? I will answer this NO-grow up DB..The only mark he left was the skid mark in your pants.

Guest guest
Left a mark for what-did he hit the 1000 point club-did he break the record for most steals, most rebounds , most assists? I will answer this NO-grow up DB..The only mark he left was the skid mark in your pants.

Obviously the maine man disturbs your mien...envy abounds ...jealousy displayed... surrounding surrounding it..enjoy the star for the light it gives...not the darkness surrounding it...jconnolly the star that shone the brightest ...poy..

Guest Guest
Obviously the maine man disturbs your mien...envy abounds ...jealousy displayed... surrounding surrounding it..enjoy the star for the light it gives...not the darkness surrounding it...jconnolly the star that shone the brightest ...poy..

The jealousy of POY John C. is astounding. People need to look in the mirror.

Guest Guest

Can't dribble or play defense? You obviously didn't see him play much basketball!

Guest Guest
Can't dribble or play defense? You obviously didn't see him play much basketball!

Still going =

No matter how you slice or dice it, the song remains the same. Truth stings...................................................

ME 2 WINS

JC 1

Guest Guest
Still going =

No matter how you slice or dice it, the song remains the same. Truth stings...................................................

ME 2 WINS

JC 1

Stings who? Certainly not JC, which won two Section 4 titles at the expense of the Spartans. Seriously, elaborate on who the truth stings.

Guest guest

Stings who? Certainly not JC, which won two Section 4 titles at the expense of the Spartans. Seriously, elaborate on who the truth stings.

Perfectly said-ME is still going on and their season has been over for weeks-Christ get over it.

Honey, you can shout it from the roof tops if you want it does not change you lost the stac and sectional title, now its been weeks since its over -time for you to get over it. Although its baseball season and when you lose this too back to your drawing board,

Guest guest

Honey, you can shout it from the roof tops if you want it does not change you lost the stac and sectional title, now its been weeks since its over -time for you to get over it. Although its baseball season and when you lose this too back to your drawing board,

Exactly...and this thread has gone on WAY to long-beating a dead horse.

Archived