POSTS REGARDING ME

Guest STAC WATCHER

Guest guest
Another post with veiled and implicit M-E vs. JC references. So, UCONN is M-E - great in the regular season, but then gets upset in the title game. Stanford is JC - a good team in the regular season who happens to upset the #1 team for the title?

So would that mean that Stanford (JC) is better than UCONN (M-E)? On that given day, yes. Over the course of the season, no.

Benefit from the clarity.

I started the post. Many of you jc and me fans should realize its not always about you.. No need for you to clarify anything...you are quite transparent... Your rational is in accordance with mine, regards the topic...Smugness not needed...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Excellent post.

3 over 2

2 over 1.

Anyway you slice it.

do gooder, wishy washy, spartan true and true... Please do one and all a service..you profess to be of that want... Take some time no hurry, read and bring forth one iota of posted un truths put forth by the stac watcher.. a lie.. forget the embellishments...show one and all .... the misrepresentation of fact ... the stac posts are opinionated, they are colorfull , but never fabricated... there are reams of mis quoted, distorted accounts of his reportage....the stac is hardly a embarrassment, consider it a blessing if he opines your way...

Excellent post.

Guest Section IV Fan

Congratulations ME Spartans on yet another Section IV runner-up finish in yet another sport! All the bowing you want won't get you a title!!!!

Guest Guest
I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make ME win when it counts this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest Guest
do every one a favor..go to jc or vestal...you a spartan?? no way...afraid of a few printed words...depicted as others may want...THINK FOR YOURSELF...

I was just trying to represent the school just like everyone else ;)

Guest guest
I was just trying to represent the school just like everyone else ;)

Let's get to 200 posts and show the Southern Tier that our fans are the biggest d-bags around!

Guest guest
I started the post. Many of you jc and me fans should realize its not always about you.. No need for you to clarify anything...you are quite transparent... Your rational is in accordance with mine, regards the topic...Smugness not needed...

No, I started the post. And that was exactly what it's about. I thought I was clever than that but I should have realized I'm working with M-E fans on here - they benefit from not only the 2nd best sports programs but the 2nd best education.

Guest guest

TAKE A BOW, SPARTANS, TAKE A BOW. YOUR RECORD WILL LIVE IN HISTORY.

You are right there-ME team wins 13 in a row and blows stac and sectionals-at what point do you figure out your posts are retarded?

While ME is asking everyone to take a bow, and doing there math good luck to JC, Seton, and Vestal who have real issues like up coming games.

Guest guest

TAKE A BOW, SPARTANS, TAKE A BOW. YOUR RECORD WILL LIVE IN HISTORY. NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER WON !3 IN A ROW AND THEN LOST STAC AND SECTIONALS TAKE A BOW!!

Guest Guest
TAKE A BOW, SPARTANS, TAKE A BOW. YOUR RECORD WILL LIVE IN HISTORY. NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER WON !3 IN A ROW AND THEN LOST STAC AND SECTIONALS TAKE A BOW!!

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest Guest
I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to have M-E win a meaningful game this football or basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

OK.

Guest Guest
SMOKE A BOWL, SPARTANS, SMOKE A BOWL. YOUR RECORD WILL LIVE ON FILE AT THE BC SHERIFFS OFFICE. NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER WON HAD A STARTER ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY OF WEED AND THEN LOST STAC AND SECTIONALS SMOKE A BOWL!!

There fixed it for ya.

Guest Guest
When will M-E learn???

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest knuckleheads
When will M-E learn???

They didn't and never will. They should have learned when they got beat by JC in football. Now they win meaningless games during the season and lose again to JC in basketball. They should get an award for being the dumbest and most inept high school team of 2009-2010.

Guest guest
They didn't and never will. They should have learned when they got beat by JC in football. Now they win meaningless games during the season and lose again to JC in basketball. They should get an award for being the dumbest and most inept high school team of 2009-2010.

section four class a champ jc....beaten twice by spartans.... section four class b champ seton ..beaten by the spartans...cent div champ and sect four class b finalist norwich .... beaten by the spartans;; sect four class b semi finalist cv...beaten by the spartans....all meaningless basketball programs beaten by a meaningless team in meaningless games..throw in a dwi tournament championship..the second year in a row...a total of 15 wins and what do you have?? get lost loser...

Guest get lost loser
section four class a champ jc....beaten twice by spartans.... section four class b champ seton ..beaten by the spartans...cent div champ and sect four class b finalist norwich .... beaten by the spartans;; sect four class b semi finalist cv...beaten by the spartans....all meaningless basketball programs beaten by a meaningless team in meaningless games..throw in a dwi tournament championship..the second year in a row...a total of 15 wins and what do you have?? get lost loser...

What you have is a totally inept team that won games that didn't mean a thing. You have a team of losers that could not win the games that count. You have a bunch of loud mouthed poor sports that cried at the end of the games that were for the banners and trophies. You have a team that when faced with a game that really meant something, they didn't have the guts to win it. ME is the gutless wonder of 2009-2010 season. You get lost with your meaningless wins.

Guest guest

What you have is a totally inept team that won games that didn't mean a thing. You have a team of losers that could not win the games that count. You have a bunch of loud mouthed poor sports that cried at the end of the games that were for the banners and trophies. You have a team that when faced with a game that really meant something, they didn't have the guts to win it. ME is the gutless wonder of 2009-2010 season. You get lost with your meaningless wins.

Amen to that!!

Guest Guest

Amen to that!!

Rashawn Powell was cryin like a baby when he didn't like a foul call against him also - there are many who act this way but yet the Connolly's catch all of the trash -

Archived