JC people = We have the trophies in our case

ME people = We beat you twice during the regular season

JC people = Keep talking, we have a game to practice for, what do you have

ME morons = We beat you twice in regular season

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
connolly scored thirty five against the big game, sect four champs jc.. did any one else have a game of that magnitude against a team that great??? speaking of rising to the occassion...connolly scored twenty five in a sect final has any one else reached that level of distinction ...player of the year candidate for sure...

that is very impressive...thirty five points against jc...do you think the jc kids were letting him score..after all they and their fans seem to hold his family in high regard.. dont they??the games didnt count, dont know why press includes them in team accounts..apparently they believe all scheduled contests are contested ..foolish people... he had half his teams points laST nite, has that happened this season else where?? were the jc kids letting him score again??? why aren they as nice to his brother??? he doesnt seem to score as much...

Guest Guest
If this thread is about winners, why is ME mentioned then?

A window = A window

Truth = Truth

Fact = Fact

Fact also= ME 3, JC 2. Numbers don't lie.

Guest Guest
I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

I agree.

Guest guest
WE SAW A CHAMPION IN ACTION LAST NITE.... ME GIRLS , JC WILD CATS THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST NITE, J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION. THE YOUNG MAN BRINGS LOADS OF INTENSITY,A UNSTOPPABLE WILL TO SUCCEDE AND JUST ENOUGH TALENT EVERY NITE TO DRAG HIS LESS GIFTED MATES TO VICTORY MOST NITES.LAST NITE NUMBER TWENTY FOUR WAS A VALLID WARRIOR , SCORING HALF HIS TEAMS POINTS IN A LOSING EFFORT...THE SPARTANS WERE SHORT A STAR LAST NITE , BUT NEVER SHORTCHANGED BY MASTER CONNOLLY...A SPORTS LOVERS PLEASURE TO WATCH YOU COMPETE #24, CONGRATS AND GOOD FORTUNE....YOU LEFT A MARK....THE STAC WATCHER..

A very worthy choice. thirty five points against the jc wild cats, twenty five points against the jc wildcats. who has come up bigger in big games than j. con.. #24 best of the best.. bonney of norwich has much better supporting cast...makes his play easier..second choice...connolly impact player of the year...

Guest Guest
A window = A window

Truth = Truth

Fact = Fact

I WILL DISPUTE THIS MATH. THIS MAY BE A LITTLE COMPLICATED FOR YOU SPARENTS BUT PERSEVERE!

FIRST I WILL COMBINE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF GAMES PLAYED....3+2=5 NEXT I WILL SUBTRACT THE GAMES THAT DO NOT MATTER. SINCE ONLY ONE GAME ALLOWED FOR CONTINUATION IN PLAY, THERE IS ONLY ONE MEANINGFUL NUMBER, SO 5-4=1. THAT ONE GAME WILL ME AWARDED TO JC SO JC-1 ME-0...HOWEVER I WILL NOT STOP THERE. I WILL CREATE AN EQUATION THAT WILL ATTEMPT TO QUANTIZE THE POSSIBILITY THAT JC WILL WIN MORE GAMES HENCE INCREASING THEIR SCORE. 1+X^2 WHERE X IS THE GAMES JC WILL PLAY BEYOND THIS POINT. I WILL ALSO SUBTRACT 25X^2 WHERE X IS THE SUBSEQUENT POSTS FROM THE STACWATCHER OR ANY OTHER ME DBAG ON THIS SITE. SO JC'S SCORE IS > THAN ME'S....DISPUTE THAT...HERE'S SOME MORE MATH-GAMES JC HAS LEFT>GAMES ME HAS LEFT.....

GOOD DAY

Guest Guest
A very worthy choice. thirty five points against the jc wild cats, twenty five points against the jc wildcats. who has come up bigger in big games than j. con.. #24 best of the best.. bonney of norwich has much better supporting cast...makes his play easier..second choice...connolly impact player of the year...

Usually that award is given to people on teams that are relevant...

Guest guest
Usually that award is given to people on teams that are relevant...

Of course you will without a iota of bias decide what and who is relevant... shortly thereafter you will decide what are and are not meaningfull contests..ok fine with me..

Guest Guest
Of course you will without a iota of bias decide what and who is relevant... shortly thereafter you will decide what are and are not meaningfull contests..ok fine with me..

Did ME win STAC?

Did they play in the STAC tourney?

Did they win their division?

What was the biggest game they won all season? I'm not talking about some random regular season game either...

They weren't even the best team in their division, and CHOCKED in every game that mattered.

Guest Guest
I WILL DISPUTE THIS MATH. THIS MAY BE A LITTLE COMPLICATED FOR YOU SPARENTS BUT PERSEVERE!

FIRST I WILL COMBINE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF GAMES PLAYED....3+2=5 NEXT I WILL SUBTRACT THE GAMES THAT DO NOT MATTER. SINCE ONLY ONE GAME ALLOWED FOR CONTINUATION IN PLAY, THERE IS ONLY ONE MEANINGFUL NUMBER, SO 5-4=1. THAT ONE GAME WILL ME AWARDED TO JC SO JC-1 ME-0...HOWEVER I WILL NOT STOP THERE. I WILL CREATE AN EQUATION THAT WILL ATTEMPT TO QUANTIZE THE POSSIBILITY THAT JC WILL WIN MORE GAMES HENCE INCREASING THEIR SCORE. 1+X^2 WHERE X IS THE GAMES JC WILL PLAY BEYOND THIS POINT. I WILL ALSO SUBTRACT 25X^2 WHERE X IS THE SUBSEQUENT POSTS FROM THE STACWATCHER OR ANY OTHER ME DBAG ON THIS SITE. SO JC'S SCORE IS > THAN ME'S....DISPUTE THAT...HERE'S SOME MORE MATH-GAMES JC HAS LEFT>GAMES ME HAS LEFT.....

GOOD DAY

I LOVE IT! GOOD JOB!

Guest guest

GOOD DAY

You deserve an award of some type-beautifully said take a bow! Oh and thank you!!

Guest guest

MY CHILD YOU ARE MISGUIDED..YOUR ADORED MASTER STARTED THIS TOPIC AS A SALUTE TO WHOM THE GREAT ONE THINKS IS DESERVING OF PLAYER OF THE YEAR DESIGNATION.THE PLAYER IN QUESTION ONLY ENHANCED THAT POSSIBILITY BY HIS PLAY IN LAST NITES LOSS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO IMPUGN THEIR SCHHOL MATES EFFORTS IN CONTESTS THEY LABEL AS NOT COUNTING, YOUR ADORED ONE WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE...THE YOUNG ATHLETES COMPETED THREE TIMES, ME WAS VICTORIOUS TWICE ... JC ONCE.. THE WILD CATS WON THE GAME THAT ALLOWS THEM TO KEEP PLAYING, HOPEFULLY FOR THEM AND THEIR FANS THEY WILL WIN AGAIN, UNLIKE IN FOOTBALL...WHEN YOU BRAY AND BELLOW ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS AND BANNERS...BEATING MAINE ENDWELL ONCE A YEAR SHOULD HARDLY BE YOUR STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE...THE STAC WATCHERS GIFTS ARE SHARED WITH ONE AND ALL, SEASON TO SEASON....MORE THAN A ONE GAME WONDER...THE STAC WATCHER...

Its not about beating them once a years D.B. its about beating them when it counts! Which I believe JC did!

Guest Guest
MY CHILD YOU ARE MISGUIDED..YOUR ADORED MASTER STARTED THIS TOPIC AS A SALUTE TO WHOM THE GREAT ONE THINKS IS DESERVING OF PLAYER OF THE YEAR DESIGNATION.THE PLAYER IN QUESTION ONLY ENHANCED THAT POSSIBILITY BY HIS PLAY IN LAST NITES LOSS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO IMPUGN THEIR SCHHOL MATES EFFORTS IN CONTESTS THEY LABEL AS NOT COUNTING, YOUR ADORED ONE WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE...THE YOUNG ATHLETES COMPETED THREE TIMES, ME WAS VICTORIOUS TWICE ... JC ONCE.. THE WILD CATS WON THE GAME THAT ALLOWS THEM TO KEEP PLAYING, HOPEFULLY FOR THEM AND THEIR FANS THEY WILL WIN AGAIN, UNLIKE IN FOOTBALL...WHEN YOU BRAY AND BELLOW ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS AND BANNERS...BEATING MAINE ENDWELL ONCE A YEAR SHOULD HARDLY BE YOUR STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE...THE STAC WATCHERS GIFTS ARE SHARED WITH ONE AND ALL, SEASON TO SEASON....MORE THAN A ONE GAME WONDER...THE STAC WATCHER...

Its not about beating them once a years D.B. its about beating them when it counts! Which I believe JC did!

WE SAW A CHAMPION IN ACTION LAST NITE.... ME GIRLS , JC WILD CATS THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST NITE, J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION. THE YOUNG MAN BRINGS LOADS OF INTENSITY,A UNSTOPPABLE WILL TO SUCCEDE AND JUST ENOUGH TALENT EVERY NITE TO DRAG HIS LESS GIFTED MATES TO VICTORY MOST NITES.LAST NITE NUMBER TWENTY FOUR WAS A VALLID WARRIOR , SCORING HALF HIS TEAMS POINTS IN A LOSING EFFORT...THE SPARTANS WERE SHORT A STAR LAST NITE , BUT NEVER SHORTCHANGED BY MASTER CONNOLLY...A SPORTS LOVERS PLEASURE TO WATCH YOU COMPETE #24, CONGRATS AND GOOD FORTUNE....YOU LEFT A MARK....THE STAC WATCHER..

Guest Guest

GOOD DAY

You deserve an award of some type-beautifully said take a bow! Oh and thank you!!

A window = A window

Truth = Truth

Fact = Fact

Guest Guest
FACT JC 1 > ME 0

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest Guest

A window = A window

Truth = Truth

Fact = Fact

Guest Guest

No one has yet to dispute that all day, excellent post.

Guest Guest
No one has yet to dispute that all day, excellent post.

Guest Guest

DON'T BOTHER! JC WON THE BIG ONE AND WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY WHILE ME'S SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!

FACT, JC BEAT ME FOR SECTION CHAMPIONSHIP!

FACT, ME CHOKED!

FACT, JC PROVED TO BE THE BETTER TEAM!

Guest Guest

Stac Watcher.... do us all on Farm to Market a favor.. just stop. Everyone seems to say how M-E is the biggest trash talking school on here when it is one person representing us. In fact it's embarassing. I attend Maine-Endwell, not a basketball player however. JC won when it counted, with or without Willis, the game is over. The teams are both outstanding, the energy from the JC crowd always makes it more exciting; especially when JC hosted our team. Regardless, Mr. Stac Watcher, since one person can apparently represent a school I have the authority to represent ME as an actual student. Just shut up, Please.

Guest Guest
Stac Watcher.... do us all on Farm to Market a favor.. just stop. Everyone seems to say how M-E is the biggest trash talking school on here when it is one person representing us. In fact it's embarassing. I attend Maine-Endwell, not a basketball player however. JC won when it counted, with or without Willis, the game is over. The teams are both outstanding, the energy from the JC crowd always makes it more exciting; especially when JC hosted our team. Regardless, Mr. Stac Watcher, since one person can apparently represent a school I have the authority to represent ME as an actual student. Just shut up, Please.

ME 3

JC 2

Please, enough spin, and someone please dispute that math. Please.

Take a bow ME, take a bow.

Guest Guest

Archived