POSTS REGARDING ME

Guest STAC WATCHER

Guest guest

Rashawn Powell was cryin like a baby when he didn't like a foul call against him also - there are many who act this way but yet the Connolly's catch all of the trash -

Don't feel sorry for them- no kids trash talk more than the Connolly's! Talk about over rated athletes...

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

Rashawn Powell was cryin like a baby when he didn't like a foul call against him also - there are many who act this way but yet the Connolly's catch all of the trash -

Don't feel sorry for them- no kids trash talk more than the Connolly's! Talk about over rated athletes...

Agree, they whine every game there is a difference.

Guest Guest

Agree, they whine every game there is a difference.

section four class a champ jc....beaten twice by spartans.... section four class b champ seton ..beaten by the spartans...cent div champ and sect four class b finalist norwich .... beaten by the spartans;; sect four class b semi finalist cv...beaten by the spartans....all meaningless basketball programs beaten by a meaningless team in meaningless games..throw in a dwi tournament championship..the second year in a row...a total of 15 wins and what do you have?? get lost loser...

Guest Guest
section four class a champ jc....beaten twice by spartans.... section four class b champ seton ..beaten by the spartans...cent div champ and sect four class b finalist norwich .... beaten by the spartans;; sect four class b semi finalist cv...beaten by the spartans....all meaningless basketball programs beaten by a meaningless team in meaningless games..throw in a dwi tournament championship..the second year in a row...a total of 15 wins and what do you have?? get lost loser...

No matter how you slice or dice it, the song remains the same. Truth stings.

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest Guest
JC has 3 of 5 starters returning in hoops next year plus sophmore big man Clark. They will whoop up on ME again next year.

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest guest

To bad ME could not win any titles -guess they are more concerned about winning during the season-has anyone explain to them how sports work? They are spending so much time at their drawing board and coming up with only seasonal wins-poor things.

Guest Guest
To bad ME could not win any titles -guess they are more concerned about winning during the season-has anyone explain to them how sports work? They are spending so much time at their drawing board and coming up with only seasonal wins-poor things.

And YES, it all about TITLES.

Like the say in the Olympics...

You don't win the Silver or Bronze, you lose the Gold

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

No matter how you slice or dice it, the song remains the same. Truth stings...................................................

ME 2 WINS

JC 1

Guest Guest
No matter how you slice or dice it, the song remains the same. Truth stings...................................................

ME 2 WINS

JC 1

Obviously you need something to make you feel better...to lessen the sting of your loss in the championship. Truth is Section champ is JC not ME.

Guest Guest
"ME soccer, boys and girls both beat Jc in the sectional final game!" lol

Boys soccer is for boys who aren't good enough to play football.

Guest guest

So true -I think what the guy is really doing on the drawing board is trying to find a way for a sectional title but it just won't add up for him. Gotta feel for him must be painful!

Stac watcher .... please change your name to Stac deushbag ... you suck so bad !

The kid played decent last night far from perfect-had a lot of turn overs too-he is a tough kid but thats what he is overall -tough-as for basketball skills he lacks in areas, there are kids much better all around-like dribbling , etc..(he cannot do at all) Stac player should be based on everything not just scoring.

Guest guest

So true -I think what the guy is really doing on the drawing board is trying to find a way for a sectional title but it just won't add up for him. Gotta feel for him must be painful!

Maybe the local schools should all chip in and get the guy a new drawing board his must be worn out by now!

Guest Guest
I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make M-E win more Section 4 titles than JC this season. I will go back to the drawing board.

There's always next season.

Guest guest

Nice analogy but its probably over their heads.

Guest Guest

Nice analogy but its probably over their heads.

ME 2 WINS

JC 1

Guest Guest

ME 2 WINS

JC 1

JC doesn't have time to respond to this, they're busy practicing. Their season is still going....

Guest Guest
JC doesn't have time to respond to this, they're busy practicing. Their season is still going....

Still going =

ME 2 WINS

JC 1

Guest Guest

Nice. Game, set, match. Crawl back under your rock Mr. Connelly.

Guest Guest
Nice. Game, set, match. Crawl back under your rock Mr. Connelly.

THE STAC WATCHER.. YOUR ADORED MASTER...THE APEX OF SPORTS CHRONICLERS, THE HYPNOTIC CHARMER REPORTS ON WHAT ENFOLDS BEFORE HIS MAGNETIC SELF.. THE DR PHILS AND KNOW IT ALLS, ONE GAME IS ALLS ON THIS MAJESTIC BOARD CAN OPINE ON FAMILY AND LOVE OF COUNTRY...THE CHARASMATIC WORDSMITH CARES ONLY TO COMMENT ON A ATHLETES PERFORMANCE AND MOST OFTEN IN THE GILDED BEARS CASE..LACK THERE OF..... J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION... THE STAC WATCHER HAS CHAMPIONED HIS INTANGIBLES MUCH MORE THAN HIS TALENT... THE ENVIOUS CONSISTENTLY ATTACK THE PLAYERS DEMEANOR.... THERE IS NOT ONE TEAM THAT HAD THE AMOUNT OF SUCCESS THAT THE SPARTANS DID , THAT HAD ONE PLAYER HAVE MRE TO DO WITH THAT SUCCESS THAN NUMBER ... 24 OF THE SPARTANS....MAINE ENDWELL WILL HAVE BEATEN SECT. FOUR CHAMP JC TWICE THIS YEAR ...J CONNOLLY 35 AND 25... MAINE ENDWELL DEAT POSSIBLE SECT FOUR CHAMPS SETON OR NORWICH..J CONNOLLY LED THE WAY....J CONNOLLY ON THE BENCH WITH FOUL TROUBLE, NORWICH BEATS THE SPARTANS.... THE YOUNG MAN IS A PLAYER.....THE ALL KNOWING STAC WATCHERS BRILLIANCE IS ARENA RESTRICTED.....SO BE IT..... THE STAC WATCHER...

Guest Guest
THE STAC WATCHER.. YOUR ADORED MASTER...THE APEX OF SPORTS CHRONICLERS, THE HYPNOTIC CHARMER REPORTS ON WHAT ENFOLDS BEFORE HIS MAGNETIC SELF.. THE DR PHILS AND KNOW IT ALLS, ONE GAME IS ALLS ON THIS MAJESTIC BOARD CAN OPINE ON FAMILY AND LOVE OF COUNTRY...THE CHARASMATIC WORDSMITH CARES ONLY TO COMMENT ON A ATHLETES PERFORMANCE AND MOST OFTEN IN THE GILDED BEARS CASE..LACK THERE OF..... J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION... THE STAC WATCHER HAS CHAMPIONED HIS INTANGIBLES MUCH MORE THAN HIS TALENT... THE ENVIOUS CONSISTENTLY ATTACK THE PLAYERS DEMEANOR.... THERE IS NOT ONE TEAM THAT HAD THE AMOUNT OF SUCCESS THAT THE SPARTANS DID , THAT HAD ONE PLAYER HAVE MRE TO DO WITH THAT SUCCESS THAN NUMBER ... 24 OF THE SPARTANS....MAINE ENDWELL WILL HAVE BEATEN SECT. FOUR CHAMP JC TWICE THIS YEAR ...J CONNOLLY 35 AND 25... MAINE ENDWELL DEAT POSSIBLE SECT FOUR CHAMPS SETON OR NORWICH..J CONNOLLY LED THE WAY....J CONNOLLY ON THE BENCH WITH FOUL TROUBLE, NORWICH BEATS THE SPARTANS.... THE YOUNG MAN IS A PLAYER.....THE ALL KNOWING STAC WATCHERS BRILLIANCE IS ARENA RESTRICTED.....SO BE IT..... THE STAC WATCHER...

No matter how you slice or dice it, the song remains the same. Truth stings.

Archived