POSTS REGARDING ME

Guest STAC WATCHER

Guest Guest
Well said Sir Stac, well said.

A choke = A choke

Tissue trucks by the dozen have been seen on Farm to market road today.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
WE SAW A CHAMPION IN ACTION LAST NITE.... ME GIRLS , JC WILD CATS THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST NITE, J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION. THE YOUNG MAN BRINGS LOADS OF INTENSITY,A UNSTOPPABLE WILL TO SUCCEDE AND JUST ENOUGH TALENT EVERY NITE TO DRAG HIS LESS GIFTED MATES TO VICTORY MOST NITES.LAST NITE NUMBER TWENTY FOUR WAS A VALLID WARRIOR , SCORING HALF HIS TEAMS POINTS IN A LOSING EFFORT...THE SPARTANS WERE SHORT A STAR LAST NITE , BUT NEVER SHORTCHANGED BY MASTER CONNOLLY...A SPORTS LOVERS PLEASURE TO WATCH YOU COMPETE #24, CONGRATS AND GOOD FORTUNE....YOU LEFT A MARK....THE STAC WATCHER..

Great point.

ME has full squad = jc 0-2

ME down best player (second best maybe) = loss to jc.

Total count:

ME 2

JC 1

Guest Guest
A choke = A choke

I agree.

JC will distribute tissues to all who need them after the numbers have been posted:

ME 2

JC1

Guest Guest
connolly scored thirty five against the big game, sect four champs jc.. did any one else have a game of that magnitude against a team that great??? speaking of rising to the occassion...connolly scored twenty five in a sect final has any one else reached that level of distinction ...player of the year candidate for sure...

Well said.

I agree 100% with your assessment.

Guest Guest
Did I miss something because I could have swore when I read the paper its said JC won by like 19 points and it was never even really close-don't get why there is so many ME threads for a losing team I have not seen other schools do this.

MY CHILD YOU ARE MISGUIDED..YOUR ADORED MASTER STARTED THIS TOPIC AS A SALUTE TO WHOM THE GREAT ONE THINKS IS DESERVING OF PLAYER OF THE YEAR DESIGNATION.THE PLAYER IN QUESTION ONLY ENHANCED THAT POSSIBILITY BY HIS PLAY IN LAST NITES LOSS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO IMPUGN THEIR SCHHOL MATES EFFORTS IN CONTESTS THEY LABEL AS NOT COUNTING, YOUR ADORED ONE WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE...THE YOUNG ATHLETES COMPETED THREE TIMES, ME WAS VICTORIOUS TWICE ... JC ONCE.. THE WILD CATS WON THE GAME THAT ALLOWS THEM TO KEEP PLAYING, HOPEFULLY FOR THEM AND THEIR FANS THEY WILL WIN AGAIN, UNLIKE IN FOOTBALL...WHEN YOU BRAY AND BELLOW ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS AND BANNERS...BEATING MAINE ENDWELL ONCE A YEAR SHOULD HARDLY BE YOUR STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE...THE STAC WATCHERS GIFTS ARE SHARED WITH ONE AND ALL, SEASON TO SEASON....MORE THAN A ONE GAME WONDER...THE STAC WATCHER...

Guest Guest
I agree ME, you make section 4 proud.

Take a bow ME, take a bow.

MY CHILD YOU ARE MISGUIDED..YOUR ADORED MASTER STARTED THIS TOPIC AS A SALUTE TO WHOM THE GREAT ONE THINKS IS DESERVING OF PLAYER OF THE YEAR DESIGNATION.THE PLAYER IN QUESTION ONLY ENHANCED THAT POSSIBILITY BY HIS PLAY IN LAST NITES LOSS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO IMPUGN THEIR SCHHOL MATES EFFORTS IN CONTESTS THEY LABEL AS NOT COUNTING, YOUR ADORED ONE WILL NOT GO DOWN THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE...THE YOUNG ATHLETES COMPETED THREE TIMES, ME WAS VICTORIOUS TWICE ... JC ONCE.. THE WILD CATS WON THE GAME THAT ALLOWS THEM TO KEEP PLAYING, HOPEFULLY FOR THEM AND THEIR FANS THEY WILL WIN AGAIN, UNLIKE IN FOOTBALL...WHEN YOU BRAY AND BELLOW ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS AND BANNERS...BEATING MAINE ENDWELL ONCE A YEAR SHOULD HARDLY BE YOUR STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE...THE STAC WATCHERS GIFTS ARE SHARED WITH ONE AND ALL, SEASON TO SEASON....MORE THAN A ONE GAME WONDER...THE STAC WATCHER...

Guest Guest
Best comeback yet ...

That one's gonna leave a mark.

Good job - The little weinie has no place to go from there.

Game - Set - Match.

Guest Guest
Best comeback yet ...

That one's gonna leave a mark.

Good job - The little weinie has no place to go from there.

Game - Set - Match.

ME 3

JC 2

Please, enough spin, and someone please dispute that math. Please.

Guest Guest

A choke = A choke

Guest Guest
Congrats to the ME boys basketball team.

Winning 13 in a row has been done only 2 times in the history of stac basketball. Absolutely amazing.

You guys played great all year, and you make broome county proud.

Take a bow ME players/coaches, take a bow.

ME 3

JC 2

Still waiting for a math dispute on this, it has yet to show up.

ME should be proud that they lost......they're not STAC or Section Champions....they should be proud they got spanked by JC last night. Good job.

Guest Guest
Yes, you missed this:

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

A window = A window

You are so right. No matter how you look at it, ME lost and are not Section champions...no matter how you look at it JC won when it counted the most.

ME=SWISS CHEESE

Guest Guest
A choke = A choke

Yes, you missed this:

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

A window = A window

Guest Guest
Yes, you missed this:

A window = A window

Great point.

Total count:

ME 2

JC 1

Guest Guest
ME should be proud that they lost......they're not STAC or Section Champions....they should be proud they got spanked by JC last night. Good job.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Great point.

Total count:

ME 2

JC 1

Guest Guest
ME 3

JC 2

Please, enough spin, and someone please dispute that math. Please.

Guest Guest
OK I think there has been enough threads focusing on the losing team-so lets get focused on who did win. Good luck to JC do they know who they are playing yet? Good luck to Vestal and ME girls too!

So ME wins two games, JC wins one.

Can someone tell me what the deal is?

Guest sean peyton
These teams come to mind in the debate:

1992 Baseball team

2008 baseball team

2003-2005 girls bball team

1990 boys bball

2009 boys bball

1998, 2004 mens football team

1993 Goldman wrestling team

How can you omit the 2009 powerhouse maine endwell football jv team?? They made the squib kick a national topic and as you may recall we.. the saints .. took a page from that teams play book and squib kicked in the super bowl,,, thank you coaches and players.. a team for the ages..

Guest Guest
So ME wins two games, JC wins one.

Can someone tell me what the deal is?

I hope the mods close these threads, this is getting out of hand. These JC and ME people are really out of their minds.

PLEASE MODS, CLOSE THIS AND ALL OTHER JC/ME THREADS.

Guest guest
Is this a joke..

Man enough is enough.....

Who CARES!

Unless my eyes are decieving me.. you care.. did you not weigh in with a comment?? you are confused laddie...

Guest guest
I hope the mods close these threads, this is getting out of hand. These JC and ME people are really out of their minds.

PLEASE MODS, CLOSE THIS AND ALL OTHER JC/ME THREADS.

Yes mods listen to this ego maniac, we can only talk about his choice of topic...or he will take his computer and go home...

Archived