POSTS REGARDING ME

Guest STAC WATCHER

Guest Guest
Stac Watcher.... do us all on Farm to Market a favor.. just stop. Everyone seems to say how M-E is the biggest trash talking school on here when it is one person representing us. In fact it's embarassing. I attend Maine-Endwell, not a basketball player however. JC won when it counted, with or without Willis, the game is over. The teams are both outstanding, the energy from the JC crowd always makes it more exciting; especially when JC hosted our team. Regardless, Mr. Stac Watcher, since one person can apparently represent a school I have the authority to represent ME as an actual student. Just shut up, Please.

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Stac Watcher , Chuck Burger and all of these Keyboard Olypians are obviously not athletes. Probably 14 year olds using multiple, multiple ID's to carry on these conversations amongst themselves. They clearly don't understand the meaning of playoffs and championships. Yes the regular season does matter, but the games that really matter are at the end of the season ..

Guest gueste
Stac Watcher , Chuck Burger and all of these Keyboard Olypians are obviously not athletes. Probably 14 year olds using multiple, multiple ID's to carry on these conversations amongst themselves. They clearly don't understand the meaning of playoffs and championships. Yes the regular season does matter, but the games that really matter are at the end of the season ..

definitely multiple ID's...no doubt about that one

Guest Guest
Stac Watcher.... do us all on Farm to Market a favor.. just stop. Everyone seems to say how M-E is the biggest trash talking school on here when it is one person representing us. In fact it's embarassing. I attend Maine-Endwell, not a basketball player however. JC won when it counted, with or without Willis, the game is over. The teams are both outstanding, the energy from the JC crowd always makes it more exciting; especially when JC hosted our team. Regardless, Mr. Stac Watcher, since one person can apparently represent a school I have the authority to represent ME as an actual student. Just shut up, Please.

Spoken like a true wildcat impersonating a Spartan - gotta love this forum

Guest ME STUDENT

do every one a favor..go to jc or vestal...you a spartan?? no way...afraid of a few printed words...depicted as others may want...THINK FOR YOURSELF...

Guest guest

I agree with the person I think this is very embarrassing for ME and wish it could stop esp. that stac watcher jerk. We are on here bragging after we lost STAC and sectionals-sorry that is making our school look stupid.

Guest Guest

ME 3

JC 2

Please, enough spin, and someone please dispute that math. Please.

Take a bow ME, take a bow.

Guest Guest
I agree with the person I think this is very embarrassing for ME and wish it could stop esp. that stac watcher jerk. We are on here bragging after we lost STAC and sectionals-sorry that is making our school look stupid.

I tried really hard, but I just couldn't find a way to make JC have more wins against ME this basketball season. I will go back to the drawing board.

Guest Guest

There is not one player in stac that means more to his team than j connolly... he could and probably should be the stac player of the year...

Signed ,

JC SWISS CHEESE

Guest fact checker

do gooder, wishy washy, spartan true and true... Please do one and all a service..you profess to be of that want... Take some time no hurry, read and bring forth one iota of posted un truths put forth by the stac watcher.. a lie.. forget the embellishments...show one and all .... the misrepresentation of fact ... the stac posts are opinionated, they are colorfull , but never fabricated... there are reams of mis quoted, distorted accounts of his reportage....the stac is hardly a embarrassment, consider it a blessing if he opines your way...

Guest guest

will eagerly digest the serious responses and discard the loonies.. measuring worth.. the body of work.. vs a particular happening...using the following possibility... the u con womens basket ball team sets a national record by winning seventy five games in a row...including beating stanford in the season..... stanford beats ucon in the championship tilt.. ucon is a flop??? the seventy five wins mean nothing?? stanford beat them , stanford is the best team???

Guest guest

Hes not only an embarrassment he knows NOTHING about sports-he worships a team that lost in 2 sports to the same team-actually the more I think about it I find that hysterically funny. And the only people protecting the stac watcher are you and the burger dude very interesting.

Guest guest
will eagerly digest the serious responses and discard the loonies.. measuring worth.. the body of work.. vs a particular happening...using the following possibility... the u con womens basket ball team sets a national record by winning seventy five games in a row...including beating stanford in the season..... stanford beats ucon in the championship tilt.. ucon is a flop??? the seventy five wins mean nothing?? stanford beat them , stanford is the best team???

Another post with veiled and implicit M-E vs. JC references. So, UCONN is M-E - great in the regular season, but then gets upset in the title game. Stanford is JC - a good team in the regular season who happens to upset the #1 team for the title?

So would that mean that Stanford (JC) is better than UCONN (M-E)? On that given day, yes. Over the course of the season, no.

Benefit from the clarity.

Guest Guest

No matter how you slice or dice it, the song remains the same. Truth stings.

Guest Guest
Hes not only an embarrassment he knows NOTHING about sports-he worships a team that lost in 2 sports to the same team-actually the more I think about it I find that hysterically funny. And the only people protecting the stac watcher are you and the burger dude very interesting.

Guest Guest

do gooder, wishy washy, spartan true and true... Please do one and all a service..you profess to be of that want... Take some time no hurry, read and bring forth one iota of posted un truths put forth by the stac watcher.. a lie.. forget the embellishments...show one and all .... the misrepresentation of fact ... the stac posts are opinionated, they are colorfull , but never fabricated... there are reams of mis quoted, distorted accounts of his reportage....the stac is hardly a embarrassment, consider it a blessing if he opines your way...

Guest gueset

Correct. M-E was the better team for 98% of the season, and that's something to be proud of. As STAC WATCHER says, 13 out of 14 is very impressive.

Guest Guest
Correct. M-E was the better team for 98% of the season, and that's something to be proud of. As STAC WATCHER says, 13 out of 14 is very impressive.

Excellent post.

3 over 2

2 over 1.

Anyway you slice it.

Guest Inspector Poirot

I agree 100%.

Guest Inspector Poirot

I agree. This is hysterically funny:

ME 3

JC 2

A window = A window

Truth = Truth

The numbers don't lie.

Guest Guest

The Stairway to the Section 4 Title

There is a Sparent that knows

that all wins are equal

and that a regular season can buy your way to a title

When he gets there he knows

if he wants one he can show

just a glimpse of their regular season record

Oh Oh Oh ME wants a meaningful titttleee

Guest Guest
The Stairway to the Section 4 Title

There is a Sparent that knows

that all wins are equal

and that a regular season can buy your way to a title

When he gets there he knows

if he wants one he can show

just a glimpse of their regular season record

Oh Oh Oh ME wants a meaningful titttleee

Guest Guest

ME 3

JC 2

A window = A window

Truth = Truth

The numbers don't lie.

Guest Guest

ME 3

JC 2

A window = A window

Truth = Truth

The numbers don't lie.

Guest Guest

Is this a joke..

Man enough is enough.....

Who CARES!

ME 3

JC 2

Archived