Player of the Year Candidate

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
If the stac watcher is not a Connolly posting-that may be even scarier-Jon if I were you I would run, I think the guy really likes you if you know what I mean...

WE SAW A CHAMPION IN ACTION LAST NITE.... ME GIRLS , JC WILD CATS THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS LAST NITE, J CONNOLLY IS A CHAMPION. THE YOUNG MAN BRINGS LOADS OF INTENSITY,A UNSTOPPABLE WILL TO SUCCEDE AND JUST ENOUGH TALENT EVERY NITE TO DRAG HIS LESS GIFTED MATES TO VICTORY MOST NITES.LAST NITE NUMBER TWENTY FOUR WAS A VALLID WARRIOR , SCORING HALF HIS TEAMS POINTS IN A LOSING EFFORT...THE SPARTANS WERE SHORT A STAR LAST NITE , BUT NEVER SHORTCHANGED BY MASTER CONNOLLY...A SPORTS LOVERS PLEASURE TO WATCH YOU COMPETE #24, CONGRATS AND GOOD FORTUNE....YOU LEFT A MARK....THE STAC WATCHER..

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
MY CHILD YOU ARE SHOWING MORE GREEN THAN WAS ON DISPLAY ON SETONS BENCH LAST NITE... #24 IS TO BE LOVED NOT LOATHED...THE STAC WATCHER...

Thats your choice if you want to love him go right ahead, run your mouth all you want you can' t decide for people what they are to think and I think the kid is an D.B. If you ever want to specifics let me know. But then why wouldn't one DB protect another!

So true So true -why does he think we are green with envy becuase they lost the stac and sectionals? Yeah that would make anyone green with envy...LOL...You go ahead and brag about your mighty Spartans ( not sure its the Spartans you love or Connolly -but that weird dude) I am getting ready for the JC , Seton, Vestal games!

# 1 performance of the year, Magnificent John Connoly 35 pts against sectional champ JC. Dragging his team to the finish line without supporting cast mate (willis).

#2 performance of year, Tom Torto had 25 in championship game, favorable (season long)whistle sent him to foul line more than any other player

I would say Connoly is in the driver seat for POY, but Torto is close.

Guest guest

So sweet that Connolly's family comes on here and presses for him-truly sweet , and yes I would say the stac watcher is either a close relative or close family friend or he is gay as hell. This boy did not lead his team to a stac or sectionals others have-and its not over so settle down there boys there's games left to be played. Funny ow no one else is acting like this but ME, if this all stops next year we will surely know why.

Guest guest

There is still several games to play and I think there is a lot of equally qualified players-just because you were the only player on your team to be decent should not make you POY there are some well rounded guys out there. Hold on there and wait till the season is over.

Guest guest
There is still several games to play and I think there is a lot of equally qualified players-just because you were the only player on your team to be decent should not make you POY there are some well rounded guys out there. Hold on there and wait till the season is over.

THEregulsr stac season is over...the coaches have discussed all stars... i believe the stac player of the year should be based on all games involving sec four teams... some teams are still playing most are not.... the leagues best player should be determined by play within the league...if it is not, then so be it... using my criteria i pick j connolly as the stac player of the year...

Guest guest
THEregulsr stac season is over...the coaches have discussed all stars... i believe the stac player of the year should be based on all games involving sec four teams... some teams are still playing most are not.... the leagues best player should be determined by play within the league...if it is not, then so be it... using my criteria i pick j connolly as the stac player of the year...

j connolly player of year in stac..

Guest Guest
Connolly is DB -if people knew what he was like they would never say POY . But, for the newspaper top scorer always get it thats all they ever base it on. He does not have an all around game sorry-he can drive to the basket hard period. But if you always got the ball in your hand its easier. Weak year...

The fact that you think he is DB has no impact on whether or not he will be POY

Guest guest

This is hysterical becuase there has never been so much bc talk over POY- figures this seems to surround the Connolly's. And I say BS they should wait for the season to be completely over if someone wins there school a state title they should be in the mix. And Christ almighty will the Connolly family quit f posting we got it you want John to be POY .

Guest guess

Who gives a f who gets it -in a month one cares and forgets it anyways it will be baseball season! Well except maybe the obsessed stac man he can' even seem to understand ME's season is over let alone plugging Connolly's ass for POY!

Guest Guest-bing.patriots-*

T. Hull was the best player this year, and maybe last year - he had the most points and rebounds. And lead team to all wins inc. Seton.

For the other teams, W. Stocks was the best player on M-E. He scored and rebounded and they could not win without him. J. Connolly is lacking and does not have an all around game, can't handle the ball and cheated as a basket-hanger while others worked.

For Seton, it's Coaching and about 9 players that win each game, R. Garbade has gotten better and T. Torto is getting better as a Soph and will have his time later.

RB

Go Patriots

Guest Guest

Bonney is better than all these. Connolly just works hard and gets garbage points at the end. Torto is a baby and is incosistent. Bonney was good at all things during the year and was a good TEAM player

Guest guest

T. Hull was the best player this year, and maybe last year - he had the most points and rebounds. And lead team to all wins inc. Seton.

For the other teams, W. Stocks was the best player on M-E. He scored and rebounded and they could not win without him. J. Connolly is lacking and does not have an all around game, can't handle the ball and cheated as a basket-hanger while others worked.

For Seton, it's Coaching and about 9 players that win each game, R. Garbade has gotten better and T. Torto is getting better as a Soph and will have his time later.

RB

Go Patriots

Agree although last year I think there was a lot more competition as a junior he wasn't going to make it. (Hull) I think it should be his this year also. Not sure of the kid from Norwhich...

Guest guest
Bonney is better than all these. Connolly just works hard and gets garbage points at the end. Torto is a baby and is incosistent. Bonney was good at all things during the year and was a good TEAM player

Jconnolly took a lot of garbage out all year long...thirty five and twenty eight against the powerfull sect four champs jc.... twenty five against the powerfull sec four champs seton etc etc. the most impacting player on a team of consequence in stac this season

Guest guest

Jconnolly took a lot of garbage out all year long...thirty five and twenty eight against the powerfull sect four champs jc.... twenty five against the powerfull sec four champs seton etc etc. the most impacting player on a team of consequence in stac this season

oh my god now they(jc) are powerful section 4 champs when all year you have said they suck you people are unbelievable. Don't care how many points he had half 3/4 of teh teams he played were garbage. Plus he is not an all around bb player

Guest Guest

RB

Go Patriots

I think that John Connolly scored more points than Hull and to say that he is lacking and not all around player -- you must be thinking of Tom Connolly - that describes Tom not John

Guest guest

So if a kid is really good on a team and the scoring is shared through out the team no one from that team should be considered -what kind of bs is that-they probably have the best rounded players. POY is crap-there is always more than one person that deserves it-last year was a great example. There is always a difference of opinion on who should get it.

Guest guest

Bonney is better than all these. Connolly just works hard and gets garbage points at the end. Torto is a baby and is inconsistent. Bonney was good at all things during the year and was a good TEAM player

I agree the kid was good better than the 2 mentioned.

Guest guest
If ME was that great they would have beat JC regardless.

really? soo your saying that the steelers played as good as they could without ben?

yeah, no team is as good had they could be without their WHOLE team, especaily if they are an important player..

Guest guest
i agree, John and Willis are by far the best players on ME..

which is why JC beat them becuase Willis was not there.

From an impartial observer...

Wasn't it a blowout game? If JC wins by 1 or 2, I see the argument that Stocks would have made a difference. But this is the same Stocks who went for 6 and 4 against Norwich.

Not sure he would've mattered in a 19-point blowout.

Guest Guest

No wonder Connolly and Hull had so many points. They shot the ball way more than Bonney. Bonney was a complete player could rebound pass score and guarded the other teams best post player. More than you can say for hull, torto or connolly

Guest Guest

If you consider the whole season I think you have to include Borfitz from Norwich. Best shooter in the league, sees the court, and had solid games against all others suggested for all conference except in the Sectional finals.

East/Central

1. J. Connolly = ME

2. Bonney - Nor

3. Torto - SCC

4. Cornwall - SV

5. Hull - CV

6. Garbade - SCC

Guest guest
If you consider the whole season I think you have to include Borfitz from Norwich. Best shooter in the league, sees the court, and had solid games against all others suggested for all conference except in the Sectional finals.

norwich won only the games the were suppose to win... the dwi against seton the lone exception..maine endwell it can be argued had possibly five wins against better teams than themselves..j connolly was the main reason for this overachiement.. connolly carried his team to hieghts they had no business reaching...and every opposing coach knew he had to be stopped...he seldom was..

Guest guest

norwich won only the games the were suppose to win... the dwi against seton the lone exception..maine endwell it can be argued had possibly five wins against better teams than themselves..j connolly was the main reason for this overachiement.. connolly carried his team to hieghts they had no business reaching...and every opposing coach knew he had to be stopped...he seldom was..

omg give me a break are you for real? they also lost the biggest games they were supposed to win-that would be taking it to heights and then I would have said he was impressive. There is equally if not better players sorry his team sucked but that does not give him the right of way for POY, I have seen others with way better all around skills! Hull being one.

Archived