Sheriff Harder

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Dick is a name that a parent should avoid for the kid's sake. You may as well name him "penis".

I contemplated naming my son Harold Richard. Harry Dick.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Foil what ever you want. The man is still a thief! The real problem is that he believes he should still be sheriff! This is a sign of mental illness!

You know........... you are completely right!!!

Guest Guest

You are all jealous that you didn't get a lawn chair for christmas from the sheriff otherwise you'd get over it already. It was drug money, who cares what it was spend on so long as it wasn't spent on drugs.

Guest Guest
You are all jealous that you didn't get a lawn chair for christmas from the sheriff otherwise you'd get over it already. It was drug money, who cares what it was spend on so long as it wasn't spent on drugs.

Hey Dipsh*t, news flash.....................................It's illegal!!!. Just like the money spent out of the other 2 accounts that they will soon find out about.

Guest Guest
Hey Dipsh*t, news flash.....................................It's illegal!!!. Just like the money spent out of the other 2 accounts that they will soon find out about.

And you know this how?

You really sound paranoid and delusional at this point. You should get some help. That and a life.

Guest Guest
What does DA Mollen's office say? What is the result of the criminal investigation?

Mollen's office doesn't say anything, because there is no criminal investigation, retard.

Try to keep up.

Guest Guest

Dear Name-Caller,

You obviously need to "keep up". Can't you detect sarcasm when you read it? That's the point! We're all waiting to hear........is this CRIMINAL or not! That is the role of the prosecutor. To see if criminal charges need to be filed. The DA's office has prosecuted law enforcement officers in the past. Some of us would like to hear from our DA's office. Did our sheriff do anything illegal or not? Fair enough?

No need to call names. Maybe you are the dim-wit?

Guest Guest
Dear Name-Caller,

You obviously need to "keep up". Can't you detect sarcasm when you read it? That's the point! We're all waiting to hear........is this CRIMINAL or not! That is the role of the prosecutor. To see if criminal charges need to be filed. The DA's office has prosecuted law enforcement officers in the past. Some of us would like to hear from our DA's office. Did our sheriff do anything illegal or not? Fair enough?

Sssshhhh! If you keep quite, I'll give you a new chair.

Mr. H

Guest Guest
Dear Name-Caller,

Well let's see... these chairs were CHRISTMAS presents. The whole issue was examined internally long before it was publicized, Don't you think that any criminal action would have been taken by now?

Like I said- keep up!

Guest Guest

Why would DA Mollen's office be investigating this anyway?? Doesn't this fall under Federal Guidelines on how and what drug forfeiture money is used for??? So wouldn't this be investigated by the "Feds" and not the State??

Guest Guest

Under state law, forfeited money is to be used "to enhance law enforcement efforts."

Federal guidelines also spell out how it is to be spent, on "law enforcement purposes such as the enhancement of future investigations, training, equipment and operations, detention facilities, law enforcement facilities and furniture, drug education (e.g. DARE program), and asset accounting and tracking."

A burgeoning scandal in Broome County involving apparent misuse of money forfeited by criminals has focused statewide attention on how seized money is spent by law enforcement.

Guest Guest

14 pages on the easiest topic in the world, let me help everyone. no matter what you think of the man:

IT WASN'T HIS MONEY TO SPEND. HE DID NOT FOLLOW PROCEDURE.

IT WASN'T HIS MONEY TO SPEND. HE DID NOT FOLLOE PROCEDURE.

i hope this clears up this intricate and baffling topic. you're welcome.

Guest Guest
14 pages on the easiest topic in the world, let me help everyone. no matter what you think of the man:

IT WASN'T HIS MONEY TO SPEND. HE DID NOT FOLLOE PROCEDURE.

i hope this clears up this intricate and baffling topic. you're welcome.

Unfortunately for you, he DID follow procedure.

Sorry muddle up your stupid little post.

Guest Guest
Unfortunately for you, he DID follow procedure.

Sorry muddle up your stupid little post.

so barb fiala saying he did not follow procedure is false. he let nobody know what he was doing. that's the policy?? so procedure is to spend the money any way you want?? yea, you got me there. it's his personal bank account. you're an idiot. did you read the law and it's guidlines, genius??

Guest Guest

Maybe Harder was just following the example of Attorney General Holder:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard...immigration-law

"Yep. The most powerful law enforcement official in our nation hasn't bothered reading an important, sixteen-page bill that he and the Administration have been making negative comments about since it was passed weeks ago."

Perhaps Harder never read the procedure as well...if he did perhaps he would not have committed this act...if he had any integrity.

Guest Guest
Dear Name-Caller,

most people can be fired from their job and still not do anything illegal. they just screw up. i guess that doesn't apply to mr. harder.

Guest Guest
so barb fiala saying he did not follow procedure is false. he let nobody know what he was doing. that's the policy?? so procedure is to spend the money any way you want?? yea, you got me there. it's his personal bank account. you're an idiot. did you read the law and it's guidlines, genius??

Yes, genius. If you've followed the story AT ALL, you would know that that IS false.

Harder submitted an invoice, it went through proper channels, Fiala signed the check, and the invoice was paid.

And I definitely know the law (and basic spelling and grammar) a hell of a lot better than you obviously do.

Guest Guest

It does not matter what Fiala did! He knew that the money was not for gifts! He Knew that when he ordered the gifts! It was wrong! To all you Harder supporters: Don't put up a "Harder for Sheriff" sign in front yard! Everyone will know your a RETARD!

Archived