Sheriff Harder

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Yes, genius. If you've followed the story AT ALL, you would know that that IS false.

Harder submitted an invoice, it went through proper channels, Fiala signed the check, and the invoice was paid.

And I definitely know the law (and basic spelling and grammar) a hell of a lot better than you obviously do.

so the invoice said that the money was for gifts? sure about that hot shot??

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Tell us about the accident scene? Tell us about the stolen County property? Tell us about the evidence tampering? Tell the truth!

Guest Guest
Tell us about the accident scene? Tell us about the stolen County property? Tell us about the evidence tampering? Tell the truth!

And I thought DeAngelo and Chase were crooked??!!?? Dave makes these 2 look good!

Guest Guest
And I thought DeAngelo and Chase were crooked??!!?? Dave makes these 2 look good!

i guess drugs and drug prevention aren't high up on mr. harder's agenda. maybe they fall right under the gifts and chairs category on his list. funny, he always says drugs are a big problem in this area. so why not use funds to fight it on chairs. he should be fired immediatly. anyone with judgment as poor as that shouldn't be given a squirt gun or a budget. think this is the 1st time he's done it?? yea, i'm sure. he is a joke and if you support him not being fired you are mentally ill.

Guest spelling bee
Hear that Dave??? They say Zikuski waist more "Drug Money" than you...... you will show them!!!!

It is "waste" as in to consume without adequate return......It is NOT "waist" as in the narrow part of the body between the ribs and hips..

@

Guest Guest
It is "waste" as in to consume without adequate return......It is NOT "waist" as in the narrow part of the body between the ribs and hips..

@

harder needs help in both of those areas.

Guest Guest

It's going to be nice out today. I wish that drug money was used for what it was intended for! Nothing like ruining a good day at the park watching scumbags dope themselves up! Thanks for nothing Dave!

Guest Guest

Former underling Gary O'Neil who was in on the "Drug money for Gifts campaign" informally announced his Undersheriff at his golf tournament this past weekend. As suspected it is a man who never worked one day in law enforcement. Pat Brennan is his choice. Pat Brennan is Barb Fiala Deputy County Executive.

Guest Guest
Former underling Gary O'Neil who was in on the "Drug money for Gifts campaign" informally announced his Undersheriff at his golf tournament this past weekend. As suspected it is a man who never worked one day in law enforcement. Pat Brennan is his choice. Pat Brennan is Barb Fiala Deputy County Executive.

I was there at the golf tournement and their was NO mention of who his Undersheriff would be!

Guest Guest
It's going to be nice out today. I wish that drug money was used for what it was intended for! Nothing like ruining a good day at the park watching scumbags dope themselves up! Thanks for nothing Dave!

You're right. That little bit of money could have cleaned up the ENTIRE endless supply of drugs flowing into this area, and rehabed all the addicts who live here. If only it had been used for that, instead of to reward the people who worked toward that goal...

@

Guest guest
You twits are forgetting something.

Harder submitted this bill, and Fiala approved it! She signed the check. Someone along the line could EASILY have denied it, or questioned it. No one did.

Don't put ALL the blame on Harder.

i want a chair!!!!

Guest Guest

The "rest of the crimes" are being covered up by top democrats until the primary is over. They would not want to implicate the FORMER Undersheriff.

@

Guest still waiting
The "rest of the crimes" are being covered up by top democrats until the primary is over. They would not want to implicate the FORMER Undersheriff.

@

Are you going to enlighten us or tease us ?

Guest Guest
You're right. That little bit of money could have cleaned up the ENTIRE endless supply of drugs flowing into this area, and rehabed all the addicts who live here. If only it had been used for that, instead of to reward the people who worked toward that goal...

@

i'm pretty sure they get paid to do their jobs. most are overpaid anyway. so you can use funds that don't belong to you for personal reasons if you can rationlize it in your brain? oh, i see. good fiscal policy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest another guest
Did he repay it yet?

You are kidding right? You have not figured it out yet?

You see if you steal a candy bar, you get arrested. If someone you know assaults another, busted. Heck even regular cops get busted for DWI etc.

BUT, if you are Dave Harder, you can do whatever the DELETED you want. It will stay that way too, until you people out there vote for someone else..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I see that Gary O'neil has named his Undersheriff. My question is how involved was O'neil with Harder's gift scandal? Did O'Neil quit Undersheriff because he was tipped that this story would break? He referenced that he has a good friendship/political relationship with Fiala? How did he get another job with the County during a hiring freeze? Could someone please answer these questions before the election?

@

• 2 weeks later...

Archived