Been depressed lately

Sleepless in Hillcrest

this one sleepless - I laugh my DELETED off everytime i see it :) I dont know what that says about me?

is it you??? if it is it says that you are clumsy...if not it says that you are a mean person to laugh at a some poor little kid getting whacked...you are just not right :lol: actually i love that video....heck i live this everyday...lol :lol:

Billy, you are the pushiest salesman I ever met in my life. No I don't want a wedge for an avatar. Update, I paid my taxes today...paid the wife a premature divorce settlement last week (may or may have not been a good idea, but I trust her, spent half my life with her, although we never did that hanging cage thing together...we did it doggie style lots!!! Paid all my property taxes the week before. You're interest rates are too high...I'll shop around!

Billy, you are the pushiest salesman I ever met in my life. No I don't want a wedge for an avatar. Update, I paid my taxes today...paid the wife a premature divorce settlement last week (may or may have not been a good idea, but I trust her, spent half my life with her, although we never did that hanging cage thing together...we did it doggie style lots!!! Paid all my property taxes the week before. You're interest rates are too high...I'll shop around!

My interest rates are too high??? How would you know? My finance rates are the best out there!

@

My interest rates are too high??? How would you know? My finance rates are the best out there!

I do know. You're a little high Billy. I've found better since we started talking about this. You're a little high, certainly doesn't mean I'm not shopping at your place, but may bring my own finances. Your package is very good, but I found a couple of things that are a little better. Still plan on doing business with you!

I do know. You're a little high Billy. I've found better since we started talking about this. You're a little high, certainly doesn't mean I'm not shopping at your place, but may bring my own finances. Your package is very good, but I found a couple of things that are a little better. Still plan on doing business with you!

I don't care where you finance, I don't get anything out of it but I don't remember telling you what the rates are and they change with the market and I haven't found any better rates than the one lender I use. Even the Credit Unions are higher. So what I am saying is when you are ready, check it out then and compare what you can get elsewhere.

I don't know your ex, but if I had a dollar for every time I said that and got screwed.......

I don't care where you finance, I don't get anything out of it but I don't remember telling you what the rates are and they change with the market and I haven't found any better rates than the one lender I use. Even the Credit Unions are higher. So what I am saying is when you are ready, check it out then and compare what you can get elsewhere.

Yeah, Billy you quoted me rates a long time ago, and I found a couple that are better. Certainly no knock on you, I like you guys, and doesn't altar my position for doing business with you, I'll just bring my own finances. Nobody, better crap in my toilet.

I know nothing of wedges and/or interest rates.. I do know something about depression... I am sorry for your loss in life, but when a door closes a window opens, and you must take advantages of opportunities. You have accrued so many friends on this site, from viewing the advent of your leaving and returning. Use the sources you have... People must help themselves. We can't make you do so, but can encourage and cheer you on when you do. Wallowing is so much easier than facing the situation at hand. You seem like a strong and intelligent man, that deflects emotion with humor. Thats okay, but you still have to deal with the issues that effect you. I wish you well, and if you need a boost, read carepages.com. It's about children that overcome illnesses. Sometimes I get so deep in my own problems, I forget how much good I have in my life. Watching these kids battle things I never could really puts thing into perspective for me. Instead of depressing me, it inspires me. I hope it works for you, I wish you the best in your struggles.

is it you??? if it is it says that you are clumsy...if not it says that you are a mean person to laugh at a some poor little kid getting whacked...you are just not right :lol: actually i love that video....heck i live this everyday...lol :lol:

LOL - No Poptart it is not me! I saw it on the internet and had to keep it- it is so funny!

Guest Guest

Personally I think you have a lot to be happy about, I think you are one lucky SOB. You just went through a divorce and you still have enough money to buy a camper. Remind me not to use her lawyer.

@

Yeah, Billy you quoted me rates a long time ago, and I found a couple that are better. Certainly no knock on you, I like you guys, and doesn't altar my position for doing business with you, I'll just bring my own finances. Nobody, better crap in my toilet.

I don't know how I quoted you rates, as they determined by the amount you finance, the finance program that is offered at the time you finance and your credit score. But like I said, the company that I use has the best rates for RV Loans. I have never seen their rates get beat by any other bank I assume because that is all that they do (RV Loans). When you are ready, ask me to run the loan through the system at that time and then see if you can get a better deal. Either way, you should take the best deal. I still have that Wedge Suite that you liked there. That seems to be a popular floorplan. Oh and as soon as you sign the title, I am hooking it up to the water and I am gonna be the first one to use the facilities! :lol:

Personally I think you have a lot to be happy about, I think you are one lucky SOB. You just went through a divorce and you still have enough money to buy a camper. Remind me not to use her lawyer.

@

That is an understatement. I went through a divorce in my younger years and I wouldn't wish it on anyone!

I don't know how I quoted you rates, as they determined by the amount you finance, the finance program that is offered at the time you finance and your credit score. But like I said, the company that I use has the best rates for RV Loans. I have never seen their rates get beat by any other bank I assume because that is all that they do (RV Loans). When you are ready, ask me to run the loan through the system at that time and then see if you can get a better deal. Either way, you should take the best deal. I still have that Wedge Suite that you liked there. That seems to be a popular floorplan. Oh and as soon as you sign the title, I am hooking it up to the water and I am gonna be the first one to use the facilities! :lol:

Any toilet seat that touches BTK's butt will never touch mine!

Archived