39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you inked?

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking about it

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frodo, SIH.. look... you want sympathy from people when you are given a hard time by someone, so why would you do it to someone else? Some people love tattoos. Some don't. The last time a thread like this was started, it got ugly. I hope you are just poking fun at a friend.. It seems a little hypocritical to look for sympathy for the same thing you are doling out. Tattoos don't make carnies, but ignorance... that just may be another story.

Frodo, SIH.. look... you want sympathy from people when you are given a hard time by someone, so why would you do it to someone else? Some people love tattoos. Some don't. The last time a thread like this was started, it got ugly. I hope you are just poking fun at a friend.. It seems a little hypocritical to look for sympathy for the same thing you are doling out. Tattoos don't make carnies, but ignorance... that just may be another story.

I didn't know a thread was done on this subject.......

I wouldn't have brought it up had I known.

:(

Great answer though!

AMEN! :unsure:

Like I havn't heard that before..........*yawn*

FAIL

What a bunch of crap, wrap....hey that rhymed! I know for a fact that your an accountant at a local beauty supply company, and your idea of getting wild is not wearing your pocket protector on Thursdays!

@

Guest Guest

I noticed that not too many "ladies" admitted they have one. I'll bet there are more tats on local girls than guys.

DELETED

I've got great aim.

Guest Guest
Like I havn't heard that before..........*yawn*

FAIL

Agreed.

Sleepless PLEASE stop the "Frodo" posts. Pathetic at best, not at all amusing.

You are too bright to continue this 6th grade prank.

Go back to your stories we enjoyed so much!

Guest country girl2
:lol: Great........I currently dont have any but I want to get three, one in the middle of my lower back of an angel holding a butterfly (this is why I laughed, after I read what JMower said) and one on each side of my lower back, one of a puppy with a halo and one cross. I want all small ones. The reason why I have not done it yet is because......I am a chicken DELETED, hey, I am honest. Do they really hurt bad? I want them to be colorful, I heard that is what hurts the most is the color. ??

:lol: Great........I currently dont have any but I want to get three, one in the middle of my lower back of an angel holding a butterfly (this is why I laughed, after I read what JMower said) and one on each side of my lower back, one of a puppy with a halo and one cross. I want all small ones. The reason why I have not done it yet is because......I am a chicken DELETED, hey, I am honest. Do they really hurt bad? I want them to be colorful, I heard that is what hurts the most is the color. ??

It doesn't hurt. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or weak!

Guest Guest

Why would anyone want to permanently mar their body's. You ain't in a Rock Band. Some employer's will not allow visible tattoo's or excessive piercings. I worked for a Insurance Company that would not allow them. You have a tattoo keep it covered, your have more than one earring per ear(ladies only, men non allowed) removed them, no nose, eye lid, lip piercing of any kind allowed.

Although this employer was kind of like working for a Nazi, I have to agree with them on this one.

Why would anyone want to permanently mar their body's. You ain't in a Rock Band. Some employer's will not allow visible tattoo's or excessive piercings. I worked for a Insurance Company that would not allow them. You have a tattoo keep it covered, your have more than one earring per ear(ladies only, men non allowed) removed them, no nose, eye lid, lip piercing of any kind allowed.

Although this employer was kind of like working for a Nazi, I have to agree with them on this one.

We know what tattoos are, what they do and the fact that we are not in a rock band. Furthermore, we also know about policies within certain workplaces. I'm assuming you don't have any, but don't rain on our parade.

Guest country girl2
It doesn't hurt. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or weak!

What does it feel like? I have heard it feels like a bee sting, a bad sunburn, etc. I may be a little weak when it comes to pain. :D

Guest Guest
We know what tattoos are, what they do and the fact that we are not in a rock band. Furthermore, we also know about policies within certain workplaces. I'm assuming you don't have any, but don't rain on our parade.

You must really impress the ladies. In a previous post you stated you have three, one on each arm and one on your chest and want to get another on your back. Believe me I have no intention of raining on your parade I'll just wait for the freak show movie to come out.

What does it feel like? I have heard it feels like a bee sting, a bad sunburn, etc. I may be a little weak when it comes to pain. :D

It's not that painful. I have two of them. One on my back and an armband. I'm just as sensitive to pain. They do itch like crazy when they heal.

The only way I've ever been able to describe it is to say that it kind of feels like the corner of a razor blade scraping your skin. It hurts worse right at the beginning, but you get used to it. I thought the worst part was when he was going over bone, that doesn't tickle.

Archived