Tattoos

wrapyouincold

Tattoos  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you inked?

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking about it

What does it feel like? I have heard it feels like a bee sting, a bad sunburn, etc. I may be a little weak when it comes to pain. :D

CG, I have 5 tattoos and yes they do hurt. It feels like being scratched by a cat over and over for the first ten minutes or so. After that, your natural endorphins kick in to help block some of the pain. I have three tattoos on my back and one on my left breast and the ones on my back were the easiest by far. I have another one planned for this summer on my right calf and I am sure that one is going to hurt like hell. My boyfriend has done tattoos (privately) for almost 20 years and I have seen it all. People passing out, throwing up, and just plain laughing. Everyone is going to react differently depending on your tolerance for pain. The main problem I see is that people get so worked up, thinking that it is going to hurt like hell and when they are done, they are like it didn't hurt that bad.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
No tattoo's here. If people want them let them. Personally I find tat's on a women to be a big turn off.

I find any tat anywhere on a woman's body a big sign that says "No, I don't want sex and I don't want a man, period."

Why would anyone do that? It's not like we live in 17th century sub Sahara Africa or the Borneo rainforest.

My husband felt that way, he doesn't like them and doesn't have any.

Guess my sparkling personality won him over ;)

True story.. I met a woman at a establishment and we hit it off pretty good. I asked her to lunch and she agreed. When we got to the restaurant she removed her coat. One of her arms looked like a rose bush. She gave me her phone number during lunch and asked me to call her. We parted ways after lunch and I threw her phone number out. To bad, she was cute as hell. Sorry tattoo's to me are a BIG turn off.

Guest Tattoo'd Too

I have three.

One is a sea turtle. It's covering a homemade cross that I got at age 13. It's on my wrist.

One is a vine bracelet, on my other wrist.

One is a tiger, on my shoulder blade.

I'm thinking about getting a fourth on the inside of my wrist.

True story.. I met a woman at a establishment and we hit it off pretty good. I asked her to lunch and she agreed. When we got to the restaurant she removed her coat. One of her arms looked like a rose bush. She gave me her phone number during lunch and asked me to call her. We parted ways after lunch and I threw her phone number out. To bad, she was cute as hell. Sorry tattoo's to me are a BIG turn off.

That's okay, to each their own.

There's plenty of non-tatted fish in the sea. :)

Guest country girl2
no tattoos here...sorry guys i feel like a loner here...but i do have this birthmark on my butt that looks like elvis....is that ok?

Poptart is back to his usual self.......yippeeeeeeeeeeee :lol::lol:

You must really impress the ladies. In a previous post you stated you have three, one on each arm and one on your chest and want to get another on your back. Believe me I have no intention of raining on your parade I'll just wait for the freak show movie to come out.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it's not original or interesting.

Guest Guest

I like the ones chicks put just above their butts - in the lower back. Sometimes a butterfly. I like them small. Em Em Em....

Then when they turn around and say, "want to see it?" and they start to peel their pants down just a little so you can get a peek. OWWWW. You have to love it.

Back to work!

Guest Guest
Are you one of "those" who think like sheep and act like lemmings? Who cares if I think it's art or not?

Sounds like someone hit a nerve :lol:

@

I find any tat anywhere on a woman's body a big sign that says "No, I don't want sex and I don't want a man, period."

Why would anyone do that? It's not like we live in 17th century sub Sahara Africa or the Borneo rainforest.

:rolleyes:

What a ridiculous post, and I don't even have any tat's.

Guest Guest
:rolleyes:

What a ridiculous post, and I don't even have any tat's.

To men with any class, that's the unspoken message we get from a woman with anything more than a small butterfly tat on her shoulder blade, or something extremely understated like that.

Anything more than that just screams "cheap and sleazy."

To men with any class, that's the unspoken message we get from a woman with anything more than a small butterfly tat on her shoulder blade, or something extremely understated like that.

Anything more than that just screams "cheap and sleazy."

Well, that's your opinion, of course, BUT...the post I was responding to said THIS:

Directly opposite.

Guest Guest
Well, that's your opinion, of course, BUT...the post I was responding to said THIS:

Directly opposite.

That was my post, too, darling.

Guest Guest

Directly opposite.

It's just like years ago when those ridiculous big, black Army boots were all the rage for women.

Those, too, sent an unspoken, yet loud, message: "No thanks, I don't date men. Well, at least not decent working men who won't abuse me."

Archived