Sleepless & Ed hit the road

Ed Arzouian

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to both of you guys for getting out on bikes. I find it's a great way to get out, enjoy the weather and forget all my troubles for a bit. What kind of bike do you ride?

!

Kudos to both of you guys for getting out on bikes. I find it's a great way to get out, enjoy the weather and forget all my troubles for a bit. What kind of bike do you ride?

!

I'm sure Ed's is some kind of racing machine, but all I know about mine is it's yellow. He gave me a lot of good advise, like oiling the chain at least every 11 or 12 years, and he showed me 9 other speeds I wasn't aware of. He also told me that my seat was way too low...I already knew that, but I didn't want to get into that whole hemmaroid discussion the first time I met him. I didn't want him to think I was weird or anything!

@

post-31-1208738915_thumb.jpg

Sleepless & me at Otsiningo Park, Sunday April 20.

Quality of the photo is a little dark but it was out of our control.

SIH needs a little training so we may have to make this a weekly outing.

Nice to meet you Ed & Sleepless :lol:

Keep up the bike rides you two , because you both look fat and out of shape .

Ed your eating to many cookies with the puppets at the bar . They may start calling you 'Dunlap ", because your belly has dunlapped over your belt. :blink:

Bing4126, Are you out of your mind??? My sharply chiseled "abs" are clearly defined in that photo. You need new glasses!

All i know is that sleepless you had the jeans thing going so he should have given you a ten minute head start. but i am thankful that you chose not to wear biking shorts. and to the poster who asked about helmets....why would two of the hardest headed people here need helmets? Great job guys for getting out there.

Well This thread has inspired us to post a little Avatar of us. It was taken about 3 years ago, but we have not changed much, I've gotten thinker, he's gotten thinker ( yea just like that photo of the 2 and their bikes ). It happens.

Now we don't own bikes, but looking at the price of fuel, think we're going to go buy a couple, cut way back on the smoking and quit, and get out more. We work hard, and just the 2 of us, yet the combined it's starting slice backwards a little (yea we know we're going to get bashed now).

Anyway, next time you guys want to take a ride, lets make it a outing that is arranged with enough notice and maybe make a little picinic out of it. (would love to do State Park again, after over 20 years).

Being in our 50's, you are okay!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;););)

@

Guest Sellncars
They need to install some ashtrays down there. It's really not a "biker friendly" park!

@

Sleepless, the only question i have for you is this, why is there no seat on that bike? That has to hurt over all those bumps. Maybe Reddi Killowatt can stop over and grease you up.

I think this should be a regular outing...."Will and Ed's Excellent Adventure"

:lol:

Very anti-climactic return by Artie today. The fans have been in a frenzy for the last week looking forward to this morning's show and they stop talking about it at 6:30 to go to Bill Maher? Horrible.

All i know is that sleepless you had the jeans thing going so he should have given you a ten minute head start. but i am thankful that you chose not to wear biking shorts. and to the poster who asked about helmets....why would two of the hardest headed people here need helmets? Great job guys for getting out there.

Poptart, we would welcome you with open arms for a ride on our next adventure. Ed even asked me if I knew you but I said no, I've never had the pleasure to meet you. I'd love to have you join us on our next ride, but I'm riding in the middle. The thought of you and Ed reaching for each's others jugulars in the turns, makes my head spin! Ed did ask me halfway through our ride, what my motive was, and I never gave him a clear answer. But it's this.... Ed is very opinionated on this board, I'm very emotional, but we're all good people, and he's earned my total respect. Don't agree with half his stuff, but I respect his opinion, because I now know he's a real person!

@

Poptart, we would welcome you with open arms for a ride on our next adventure. Ed even asked me if I knew you but I said no, I've never had the pleasure to meet you. I'd love to have you join us on our next ride, but I'm riding in the middle. The thought of you and Ed reaching for each's others jugulars in the turns, makes my head spin! Ed did ask me halfway through our ride, what my motive was, and I never gave him a clear answer. But it's this.... Ed is very opinionated on this board, I'm very emotional, but we're all good people, and he's earned my total respect. Don't agree with half his stuff, but I respect his opinion, because I now know he's a real person!

@

i am past that whole thing with ed now....sometimes when i disagree with him he knows what buttons to push with me and gets me ticked off. but i agree with a lot of what ed says i just have a problem with his tactics and attitude. like you said earlier, if he would joke around and be more of a decent guy, his points would be received even more. I respect the effort he puts in trying to get things done or out in the open. i really don't care what his motives are, he brings valid points to the table and i think people should pay attention. again he just needs to work on the delivery. i will join you as soon as i have some free time. like i said i think this opens up a whole new avenue for meet and greets. i would love to do a bcv night at a mets game.

:lol:

Very anti-climactic return by Artie today. The fans have been in a frenzy for the last week looking forward to this morning's show and they stop talking about it at 6:30 to go to Bill Maher? Horrible.

BB, I agree, the return was disappointing. I wish they would air the fight on Howard TV. F Bill Maher...I can't stand him!

Guest Guest
They need to install some ashtrays down there. It's really not a "biker friendly" park!

@

go ahead, it was onlu a matter of time before you started complainning about something

@

like i said i think this opens up a whole new avenue for meet and greets. i would love to do a bcv night at a mets game.

Now that sounds like a good time. Would it be a weekend day or evening game or a Friday night game?

HOME GAMES

04-29 Tue 6:35 PM vs. New Britain

04-30 Wed 6:35 PM vs. New Britain

05-01 Thu 6:35 PM vs. New Britain

05-02 Fri 7:05 PM vs. Connecticut

05-03 Sat 1:05 PM vs. Connecticut

05-04 Sun 1:05 PM vs. Connecticut

05-13 Tue 6:35 PM vs. New Britain

05-14 Wed 6:35 PM vs. New Britain

05-15 Thu 10:35 AM vs. New Britain

05-16 Fri 7:05 PM vs. Erie

05-17 Sat 7:05 PM vs. Erie

05-18 Sun 1:05 PM vs. Erie

Which One ??????

If you liked that one Sleepless, you will love Walter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXOg23pGeA...feature=related

and part 2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XTB9fytdA...feature=related

and part 3....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua0_88OwrRs&NR=1

Sorry I couldn't post them all as one, but it's worth watching.

If you liked that one Sleepless, you will love Walter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXOg23pGeA...feature=related

and part 2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XTB9fytdA...feature=related

and part 3....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua0_88OwrRs&NR=1

Sorry I couldn't post them all as one, but it's worth watching.

Trust me after you posted the Achmed link, I checked out "Jingle Bombs", and several of the "Walter" clips including his visit on Letterman...that stuff is way to funny! I also found one of my favorite all time bits. Eddie Murphy's "Delirious" part 1. Check out Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton, I started rolling on the floor...it tells you what a sicko I am. That stuff is really hilarious, I'll have to start checking it out more often!

Archived