Sleepless & Ed hit the road

Ed Arzouian

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is great that you got him off that vibrating chair and out in the fresh air! What a weekend, I went out to my camp and hobbled around the golf course all weekend. I drank god knows how much beer and really enjoyed the nice weather! Great to see that you guys got out and enjoyed it too!

@

Guest Reddi Killowatt
That is great that you got him off that vibrating chair and out in the fresh air! What a weekend, I went out to my camp and hobbled around the golf course all weekend. I drank god knows how much beer and really enjoyed the nice weather! Great to see that you guys got out and enjoyed it too!

My wife said you can borrow her old crutches if you need 'em Billy.

Guest Start Cleaning Fool
My wife said you can borrow her old crutches if you need 'em Billy.

Start Cleaning you fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Reddi Killowatt
I am not there yet, but I am having a hard time believing the doctor about the MRI results. This crap should have gone away by now, I feel like I am recovering from a broken leg or something!

Motorized wheel chair???

Keep up the bike rides you two , because you both look fat and out of shape .

Ed your eating to many cookies with the puppets at the bar . They may start calling you 'Dunlap ", because your belly has dunlapped over your belt. :blink:

Yeah, Bing4126, if you were not such a coward you could join us on a ride and we'd see you lose your cookies.

Anytime, fella, let's see what your made of.

Archived