Early Bird or Night Owl?

dingbat

Are you the up and at 'em type or does it take you a while to get moving?

I am definitely a night owl. I get up early, but I don't get into full swing till noon.

If I lived alone I would be running the vacuum and doing laundry at 2 in the morning!

I can never get to sleep before midnight. Summer's coming and that's insomnia season for me, I don't get to sleep till at least 3 or 4 am, but I still get up at 7.

Who needs sleep? ;)

Guest Guest

I am definitely a night owl. I get up early, but I don't get into full swing till noon.

If I lived alone I would be running the vacuum and doing laundry at 2 in the morning!

I can never get to sleep before midnight. Summer's coming and that's insomnia season for me, I don't get to sleep till at least 3 or 4 am, but I still get up at 7.

Who needs sleep? ;)

You don't get into full swing until noon and you only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night?? Do you work??

I hit the sack about 10 to 10:30 and hubby gets me up at 4:30.

Hubby goes to bed about 10 and is back up by 2:30

His idea of sleeping in, bed around 10 and up at 4.

My idea of sleeping in, bed around 10 and up around 10. He's out within 5 minutes of hitting the pillow, me it takes about half a hour.

I act like i'm 100 I am in bed most of the time by 9:30 and up by 6:30 in the shower and getting ready for work But on the weekends I'm up until like midnight and sleep in until 10

Guest country girl2

Since I work from home, I am usually up by 7:30. I am most productive at work in the early morning hours. If I did not have to work, my behind probably would not be up until around 9-10 but that doesnt happen since I work 7 days a week (I work 5 hour days and I chose that schedule). I never go to bed until between 12-2 am.

@

My body would love to go to bed at midnight and get up at 8. Unfortunately I can't do that so it's bed around 10 to 10:30 then up at 5:30 to walk a half an hour before work every day. I should be in bed sleeping at 9:30 though, it's awfully hard to do that!

guess I am an early bird. Get up anywhere from 2:30 - 4:00 in the morning. That's when I do my cooking or baking and laundry and play on puter till around 6 or so then I start getting ready for work and get to work around 8 and work 9 1/2 hours a day (without being able to leave for lunch or anything since I am the only person there) then either come home or go to bar for a few fast ones , come home eat if I feel like it and then in bed by 9 at the lastest. very boring life I guess.

Early Bird. Usually to bed before 11:00 PM. Up again about 5:30 AM for work. Can't sleep late on my days off. Tired all the time. Loose my energy by early afternoon. Wake up several times a night. Wish I could get 8 hrs. of good sleep sometime.

Who needs sleep? ;)

Im up at 3:00am everyday. By 7pm im dead tired. Im up and down all night. Its sucks

Archived