Need a name

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My new paint filly was born yesterday and I am looking for ideas for a name. She is beautifully marked with lots of white and the colored patches are a nice chocolate brown color.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

My new paint filly was born yesterday and I am looking for ideas for a name. She is beautifully marked with lots of white and the colored patches are a nice chocolate brown color.

[/quot

there was a nice breeze yesterday call her Warm Breeze, Breezy for her stable name.

Guest Guest

Call her Elli.

Guest Guest

aw thanks guys! I will have a combination of the dam and sires name, but also need a nickname.... these are all really cute names! keep em' coming! I am going to try to get a pic of her on here tonight.

Guest Guest
sorry guys that didnt work the way I thought it would... I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a picture on here. If someone wants to see a pic tell me how to get the damn thing on here! thanks! :D

I tried to get your 2 photos but your MySpace site is set to private - I was going to open them - then put them into my photobucket.com and then post them on this thread for you.

1. To post a Pic go to photobucket.com hit join now - it's FREE

2. Then hit choose files - to upload pics to your photobucket page

3. Under the pic will be a box called "IMG Code" this is the URL name for your picture

4. Highlight and copy the line in the "IMG Code" box

5. next click on the "insert image" button on the BCVoice thread page

6. A pop-up box will pop up asking for "The URL for this Image"

7. Paste the URL name into the box and hit "OK" - your pic will be loaded onto the page!

Hope this helps!

@

Guest darkside

emo

Archived