Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

Not going to argue with an idiot. Or, a lying idiot. Go troll another cite... SCC has its share of troubles, but not drug issues.

Can I try on those rose-colored glasses when you're done?

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I graduated in 2003. While I cannot compare drug and alcohol use with public schools, having not attended one, I can tell you for a fact that a large percentage of students, including those who did well academically and were from families with substantial finances, were regularly engaging in the use of drugs and/or alcohol. I'm sure this takes place at a lot of schools but to suggest that it is in no way happening at a private, catholic institution is not correct.

Perhaps. But those at the catholic school would never do bad things "intentionally". I am sure it would "clearly" be a "misunderstanding".

Guest atruegentleman

Perhaps. But those at the catholic school would never do bad things "intentionally". I am sure it would "clearly" be a "misunderstanding".

Well, you are right about that.

I graduated in 2003. While I cannot compare drug and alcohol use with public schools, having not attended one, I can tell you for a fact that a large percentage of students, including those who did well academically and were from families with substantial finances, were regularly engaging in the use of drugs and/or alcohol. I'm sure this takes place at a lot of schools but to suggest that it is in no way happening at a private, catholic institution is not correct.

Large percentage? Drugs? Things may have been different in '03. Some kids will still try to drink, but the percentage is very low. Drugs? Again, a few try stuff now and then - but its a very small number. Small school. Everyone knows who's good and who's bad. Just like Santa.

Guest atruegentleman

Large percentage? Drugs? Things may have been different in '03. Some kids will still try to drink, but the percentage is very low. Drugs? Again, a few try stuff now and then - but its a very small number. Small school. Everyone knows who's good and who's bad. Just like Santa.

True. I mean,when I say drugs I'm talking pot. Sure there were a few using other things but it's mostly weed just like any school. I was not trying to suggest that it's some kind of epidemic at SCC but point out that it does exist when there are some who refuse to believe. I also don't believe that there's any type of cover up taking place regarding the issue.

Having attended the school, I would say that between 40-60% of the student body drinks alcohol at parties and such regularly. I remember lots of kids having tried pot, but I would say only 5-12% were regular pot smokers. Yeah, it's a small school, but it's the percentages that count, not the raw numbers.

Guest atruegentleman

True. I mean,when I say drugs I'm talking pot. Sure there were a few using other things but it's mostly weed just like any school. I was not trying to suggest that it's some kind of epidemic at SCC but point out that it does exist when there are some who refuse to believe. I also don't believe that there's any type of cover up taking place regarding the issue.

Allow me to clarify further: A larger percentage of students in my class.

Having attended the school, I would say that between 40-60% of the student body drinks alcohol at parties and such regularly. I remember lots of kids having tried pot, but I would say only 5-12% were regular pot smokers. Yeah, it's a small school, but it's the percentages that count, not the raw numbers.

lay off the bong kid. you're fill of shit.

lay off the bong kid. you're fill of shit.

I'd like to jump into this little conversation, but berating you Seton nutcases in person using specific names is the only way I can get you to open our eyes (and it works every time).

Besides, we're getting off topic. Though I think people brought this up because it demonstrates how backwards that school is. Any principal at ANY of the local or surrounding school districts would have been fired by now. The same people who are oblivious to the drug and alcohol use by students at Seton are defending Dwyer. It's sick.

Let's face it; kids drink in high school. It's been going on for a century. This is not unique to Seton.

What IS unique to Seton is that the students, faculty and graduates protect a principal who steals from a grocery store three times in two weeks and then blames it on her "friend" who is dieing of cancer. Even more, she still has yet to resign.

She won't have a choice, though. Believe it or not, the diocese and all of the local parishes are quite angry at Ms. Dwyer for failing to disclose her "incident" to them. All of the Seton nuts might be defending her, but her own church isn't. She is hanging on because of the blind and misguided support of the Seton nuts, but she'll be gone very soon.

Remember, this is a private school. She has no union or tenure to fall back on.

Guest atruegentleman

That's tremendous. There's a lot of talk about karma going around on this thread. Personally, I hope that anybody who has posted here commits a crime, covers it up, has it exposed, then has people mock it through humorous comments and photos. You'll be sorry then.

I'd like to jump into this little conversation, but berating you Seton nutcases in person using specific names is the only way I can get you to open our eyes (and it works every time).

Besides, we're getting off topic. Though I think people brought this up because it demonstrates how backwards that school is. Any principal at ANY of the local or surrounding school districts would have been fired by now. The same people who are oblivious to the drug and alcohol use by students at Seton are defending Dwyer. It's sick.

Let's face it; kids drink in high school. It's been going on for a century. This is not unique to Seton.

What IS unique to Seton is that the students, faculty and graduates protect a principal who steals from a grocery store three times in two weeks and then blames it on her "friend" who is dieing of cancer. Even more, she still has yet to resign.

She won't have a choice, though. Believe it or not, the diocese and all of the local parishes are quite angry at Ms. Dwyer for failing to disclose her "incident" to them. All of the Seton nuts might be defending her, but her own church isn't. She is hanging on because of the blind and misguided support of the Seton nuts, but she'll be gone very soon.

Remember, this is a private school. She has no union or tenure to fall back on.

Are you looking for accountability in an organization that protects child molesters, terrorists and launders money?? You're crazy.

That's tremendous. There's a lot of talk about karma going around on this thread. Personally, I hope that anybody who has posted here commits a crime, covers it up, has it exposed, then has people mock it through humorous comments and photos. You'll be sorry then.

I hope that anyone who commits a crime, covers it up and then has it exposed is mocked in public. What, should we commend her?

She's a liar and a thief who used her position to seal her records. Let it be known that this kind of behavior is not acceptable. It is illegal.

Besides, she is lucky that this is the only thing that has happened to her so far. She could be one of us "normal" people who would have been on trial and had some community service to do and fines to pay (or even a few days of jail). And we'd all be fired from our jobs immediately.

Are you looking for accountability in an organization that protects child molesters, terrorists and launders money?? You're crazy.

Actually my point is that they will hold her accountable. It's the Seton cult of parents and graduates who seem to think that this is OK.

Actually my point is that they will hold her accountable. It's the Seton cult of parents and graduates who seem to think that this is OK.

Actually a lot of SCCHS alums and parents are against her, too. She's pissed off a lot of people in her time.

If you think they are going to hold her accountable, you don't know the Catholic Church and it's history very well.

Guest atruegentleman

I hope that anyone who commits a crime, covers it up and then has it exposed is mocked in public. What, should we commend her?

She's a liar and a thief who used her position to seal her records. Let it be known that this kind of behavior is not acceptable. It is illegal.

Besides, she is lucky that this is the only thing that has happened to her so far. She could be one of us "normal" people who would have been on trial and had some community service to do and fines to pay (or even a few days of jail). And we'd all be fired from our jobs immediately.

I was actually just mocking everyone who keeps mentioning karma anytime someone says anything negative about Kathleen.

More like once is an accident, twice is a criminal, and the third time is that she felt in the clear because she had done it twice before and got away with it.

Y'all don't think that the three times she was actually caught or admitted it were the only three times she did it, do you? All the talk has been about three times. My guess is she got caught three times, and probably did it a lot more before she got caught.

Guest What Comes Around

If you think they are going to hold her accountable, you don't know the Catholic Church and it's history very well.

This needs to be added to this post. As a parent that has attended numerous games at the scc gym I find the fact that the ad from scc had the nerve to actually ask an AD at a competing school to not allow the student section to make and chants or posters with anything relating to the principal from scc. This is just what those scc people don't get what comes around goes around. The AD did not allow anything to be said or any posters displayed. That is the high road. Now maybe the ad from scc who is also the basketball coach should practice what they preach and not allow the rude comments that come from the seton student section. Or I promise that we will not be so kind the next time you visit.

BLA BLA BLA

The bottom line here is she got cuaght STEALING. Plain and simple. SHE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A LEADER. Plain and simple. A LEADER IS SUPPOSE TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Plain and simple.

Time to do away with all those who think they are above the law, regardless of what law they broke. If it were you or I, we would be tossed in the pokie and the key flushed down the toilet.

Get your heads out of the sand and start to stand up to these people. OR ARE YOU SCARED?

BLA BLA BLA

The bottom line here is she got cuaght STEALING. Plain and simple. SHE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A LEADER. Plain and simple. A LEADER IS SUPPOSE TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Plain and simple.

Time to do away with all those who think they are above the law, regardless of what law they broke. If it were you or I, we would be tossed in the pokie and the key flushed down the toilet.

Get your heads out of the sand and start to stand up to these people. OR ARE YOU SCARED?

The Catholic Church and it's emplyees are above the law. There is nothing you can do about that.

Archived