Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

This woman's "tragic dilemma" is not a source of entertainment for me. What is a source of entertainment is the commotion this situation has caused and how fiercely people are reacting on both sides of the argument. Personally, I mean, I'm willing to accept her horrendous account of what actually took place no matter how awful it is. Not that it matters. On the other hand, if she is not of sound enough mind to recall doing this on 2 other occasions, perhaps she shouldn't be leading an educational institution. Or perhaps she should take a personal leave of absence to get her head straight.

If I recall, you helped feed this commotion?

Perhaps we don't know all the facts, and judging others isn't our job.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In my haste to get to her, I started to leave the store with the grocery items."

Did God make you illiterate?

Started to leave the store.........

Did she get to her car and drive out of the parking lot?

Started to leave the store.........

Did she get to her car and drive out of the parking lot?

he following is an example of a state law governing shoplifting:

2913.02 Theft, aggravated theft

(A) No person, with purpose to deprive the owner of property or services, shall knowingly obtain or exert control over either the property or services in any of the following ways:

(1) Without the consent of the owner or person authorized to give consent; (2) Beyond the scope of the express or implied consent of the owner or person authorized to give consent; (3) By deception; (4) By threat.

Guest atruegentleman

If I recall, you helped feed this commotion?

Perhaps we don't know all the facts, and judging others isn't our job.

Ah, yes. You are correct. I did help feed this commotion didn't I? Well, in that case, I guess Kathleen's "tragic dilemma" as you like to call it, is a source of entertainment not only for me, but for numerous other despicable, depraved individuals. Which is in fact what tragedy is. So the term "tragic dilemma" is fairly accurate.

Ah, yes. You are correct. I did help feed this commotion didn't I? Well, in that case, I guess Kathleen's "tragic dilemma" as you like to call it, is a source of entertainment not only for me, but for numerous other despicable, depraved individuals. Which is in fact what tragedy is. So the term "tragic dilemma" is fairly accurate.

Be proud of yourself. :blink:

Guest atruegentleman

Be proud of yourself. :blink:

Oh, I see what you did there. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Nice try you jokester. I will remain prideless thank you very much. :blink:

Oh, I see what you did there. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Nice try you jokester. I will remain prideless thank you very much. :blink:

Fair enough - I'll leave you with this one -

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Guest atruegentleman

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Well played.

None of that stuff is real.

Fire Kathleen Dwyer.

If that's the case, it won't look like Kathleen will be allowed to punish her students anymore.

None of that stuff is real.

Fire Kathleen Dwyer.

If you think none of that stuff is real, then you don't have a child attending the school and it shouldn't matter to you.

Do you lead such a miserable life that you take pleasure in other people's pain?

If that's the case, it won't look like Kathleen will be allowed to punish her students anymore.

EDIT: If that's the case, it looks like Kathleen won't be allowed to punish her students anymore.

If you think none of that stuff is real, then you don't have a child attending the school and it shouldn't matter to you.

Do you lead such a miserable life that you take pleasure in other people's pain?

I'm just an alum filled with unspeakable rage.

I'm also a law-abiding citizen.

Guest atruegentleman

Other people's pain or other people's ridiculous behavior? In my haste to get to my friend, instead of leaving the items where they were and exiting the store empty handed, I decided to walk past the numerous available spots to pay for the merchandise and out of the store. When I was detained it was pointed out to me that this was not an isolated incident.

Other people's pain or other people's ridiculous behavior? In my haste to get to my friend, instead of leaving the items where they were and exiting the store empty handed, I decided to walk past the numerous available spots to pay for the merchandise and out of the store. When I was detained it was pointed out to me that this was not an isolated incident.

You mean ILLEGAL behavior, too, right?

Guest atruegentleman

You mean ILLEGAL behavior, too, right?

Well, sure. But there are some, like the poster that I was responding to, who believe that she did nothing illegal. You cannot really convince them otherwise. Because, like many other criminals, she did not actually admit to stealing outright. She danced around the issue with her less than clever explanation for her actions. So, rather than try to convince them that she is a criminal, which I believe she is, I will just point out that perhaps if she's not, then she is an idiot.

Well, sure. But there are some, like the poster that I was responding to, who believe that she did nothing illegal. You cannot really convince them otherwise. Because, like many other criminals, she did not actually admit to stealing outright. She danced around the issue with her less than clever explanation for her actions. So, rather than try to convince them that she is a criminal, which I believe she is, I will just point out that perhaps if she's not, then she is an idiot.

Oh, I know. I just wanted to throw that in there too.

Several of us had a talk with the Priest at our Catholic Church this past weekend about this issue.

The bottom line of that conversation came to this:

7 of the 9 families will be leaving the Catholic Church because of several issues, in which this ones puts the icing on the cake. The first issue was the cover up the Catholic Church has made to all these Priests who have been molesting the children, and denying it every step of the way, even after proof has been displayed. the second issue is this little "shoplifter" who is in charge of the Catholic School in which our offerings every Sunday go towards its support. This lady needs to be removed and removed now, one way or the other. This is not the way to be a Leader, making excuses. Read the statement she wrote and released, nothing false there.

The other 2 families are going to be removing the family children from this school the first of the year and then will no longer be involved, just like the rest of us.

It's high time that the Catholic Church started to pratice what they preach.

THO SHALL NOT STEAL !!!

Once might be understandable, but 3 times, no way. The devil himself has taken her over.

Several of us had a talk with the Priest at our Catholic Church this past weekend about this issue.

The bottom line of that conversation came to this:

7 of the 9 families will be leaving the Catholic Church because of several issues, in which this ones puts the icing on the cake. The first issue was the cover up the Catholic Church has made to all these Priests who have been molesting the children, and denying it every step of the way, even after proof has been displayed. the second issue is this little "shoplifter" who is in charge of the Catholic School in which our offerings every Sunday go towards its support. This lady needs to be removed and removed now, one way or the other. This is not the way to be a Leader, making excuses. Read the statement she wrote and released, nothing false there.

The other 2 families are going to be removing the family children from this school the first of the year and then will no longer be involved, just like the rest of us.

It's high time that the Catholic Church started to pratice what they preach.

THO SHALL NOT STEAL !!!

Once might be understandable, but 3 times, no way. The devil himself has taken her over.

And the Catholic Church.

In an organization that protects child rapists, terrorists and launders money? Your funny.

Why are you bringing the ACLU and Democrat Party into this?

You're Funny!

7 of the 9 families will be leaving the Catholic Church because of several issues, in which this ones puts the icing on the cake.

Because they don't have a clue about their faith. I'm still a Catholic IN SPITE of the human failures. If all Catholics in the Church followed their faith teachings their would be no evil doing. It's a failure of faith.

Archived