Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

I'd like to jump into this little conversation, but berating you Seton nutcases in person using specific names is the only way I can get you to open our eyes (and it works every time).

Besides, we're getting off topic. Though I think people brought this up because it demonstrates how backwards that school is. Any principal at ANY of the local or surrounding school districts would have been fired by now. The same people who are oblivious to the drug and alcohol use by students at Seton are defending Dwyer. It's sick.

Let's face it; kids drink in high school. It's been going on for a century. This is not unique to Seton.

What IS unique to Seton is that the students, faculty and graduates protect a principal who steals from a grocery store three times in two weeks and then blames it on her "friend" who is dieing of cancer. Even more, she still has yet to resign.

She won't have a choice, though. Believe it or not, the diocese and all of the local parishes are quite angry at Ms. Dwyer for failing to disclose her "incident" to them. All of the Seton nuts might be defending her, but her own church isn't. She is hanging on because of the blind and misguided support of the Seton nuts, but she'll be gone very soon.

Remember, this is a private school. She has no union or tenure to fall back on.

You bring up an interesting point-- how many people knew about this long before this hit the fan last week? I heard about this many months ago, in the summer -- it was brought up several times over the last few months. People were talking-- including Seton parents. Guess they couldn't believe it until they saw the mugshot themselves. Change is hard.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I guess since no one is perfect we should just get rid of the police department and the criminal justice system altogether. In addition, no one should ever be fired from their job due to a wrongful act since, again, no one is perfect.

Seriously? Why don't you mount a reasonable defacer of this woman's actions--if you can come up with one--rather than posting this childish nonsense.

P.S. That "he without sin" stuff usually comes up most appropriately when people admit wrong, repent and ask for forgiveness. I've yet to see Dwyer do any of this.

once may be an accident

twice is the sin of theft

three times are the sins of theft, arrogance, and tarnishing those protecting her, the school and giving the church another black eye

once may be an accident

three times are the sins of theft, arrogance, and tarnishing those protecting her, the school and giving the church another black eye

once may be an accident

The church doesn't care about black eyes. They care about the cash and sticking to their business plan.

Guest concerned

there are really 2 points here. if someone was/is at a place in their life, that they did not realize they were stealing. the tremendous amount of stress and anxiety would make anyone incapable of doing their job. President, Principal, Piano Player. In my mind there would need to be documented proof from physicians and mental health care providers clearly identifying the problem and the results of treatment. This is a person who is working directly with young people. The ability to trust that person would be gone.

Point two the person was just a thief. They lied, they stole and now show no remorse. Either way the ability to trust that person is gone. This is a person who is working with young people. If your infants day care provider was arrested for shop lifting, would your trust of your child's care giver be shaken? the only answer is it really does not matter if she did it with malicious intent or in a state mental break down. She did it. Anyone who did those things for what ever reason should not be responsible for young people.

there are really 2 points here. if someone was/is at a place in their life, that they did not realize they were stealing. the tremendous amount of stress and anxiety would make anyone incapable of doing their job. President, Principal, Piano Player. In my mind there would need to be documented proof from physicians and mental health care providers clearly identifying the problem and the results of treatment. This is a person who is working directly with young people. The ability to trust that person would be gone.

Point two the person was just a thief. They lied, they stole and now show no remorse. Either way the ability to trust that person is gone. This is a person who is working with young people. If your infants day care provider was arrested for shop lifting, would your trust of your child's care giver be shaken? the only answer is it really does not matter if she did it with malicious intent or in a state mental break down. She did it. Anyone who did those things for what ever reason should not be responsible for young people.

In the Catholic Church, pedophiles are responsible for young people. And you are worried about an alleged shoplifter? :blink:

Alleged? She wrote an admission letter in plain English. Perhaps all the excuse making distorted that fact but she admitted to not one episode of shoplifting, but three.

Did she admit to shoplifting or forgetfulness and getting distracted?

Either way I would rather have her in charge of my child instead of a child rapist.

This just kills me! If this was a public school administrator, people would be calling for their head. BUT, she's a principal of a Catholic school, and all of a sudden it's all 'you without sin cast the first stone'? Are you KIDDING me? You bunch of hypocrites, don't you realize what a HORRIBLE name you're giving the church? Expect the fallout from such idiotic behavior, get rid of her, and move on! Give me a break, you'd have the public school administrator already out on a rail, quit coddling this thief and giving her excuses! No wonder kids grow up having NO idea about consequences for bad actions, you're willing to make up excuses for EVERYTHING!!

This just kills me! If this was a public school administrator, people would be calling for their head. BUT, she's a principal of a Catholic school, and all of a sudden it's all 'you without sin cast the first stone'? Are you KIDDING me? You bunch of hypocrites, don't you realize what a HORRIBLE name you're giving the church? Expect the fallout from such idiotic behavior, get rid of her, and move on! Give me a break, you'd have the public school administrator already out on a rail, quit coddling this thief and giving her excuses! No wonder kids grow up having NO idea about consequences for bad actions, you're willing to make up excuses for EVERYTHING!!

You do understand the difference between public and private, don't you? And besides, coddling criminals is normal behavior in the Catholic Church.

Guest atruegentleman

Did she admit to shoplifting or forgetfulness and getting distracted?

Either way I would rather have her in charge of my child instead of a child rapist.

I'd rather have a decent, upstanding member of society in charge of my child than a thief or a child rapist.

"Personally, I hope that anybody who has posted here commits a crime, covers it up, has it exposed, then has people mock it through humorous comments and photos. You'll be sorry then."

OMG. You cannot be serious. Most sane people would be devastated with the fact that they were stupid enough to commit such a sleazy crime to begin with, rather than worry what Tom, Dick and Harry might think.

I don't have any kids. I was just saying that how 'bout having neither a thief nor a sex abuser in charge.

You said -

I'd rather have a decent, upstanding member of society in charge of my child than a thief or a child rapist.

Now you say you don't have a child? Did you go to Seton?

Guest atruegentleman

"Personally, I hope that anybody who has posted here commits a crime, covers it up, has it exposed, then has people mock it through humorous comments and photos. You'll be sorry then."

OMG. You cannot be serious. Most sane people would be devastated with the fact that they were stupid enough to commit such a sleazy crime to begin with, rather than worry what Tom, Dick and Harry might think.

I actually posted that as a sarcastic response to everyone who keeps mentioning karma whenever someone makes a joke about Kathleen's predicament.

Crime? What was she convicted of?

Or did God make you Judge and Jury?

Guest atruegentleman

You said -

Now you say you don't have a child? Did you go to Seton?

Yes I did go to Seton. As for not having children, well, I haven't made that mistake yet. It was a hypothetical statement.

Yes I did go to Seton. As for not having children, well, I haven't made that mistake yet. It was a hypothetical statement.

Then state it as such or you wind up looking like a liar.

Guest capital provenen

Then state it as such or you wind up looking like a liar.

No,I don't. If I hadn't said that I don't have children nobody would have known. I was honest and clarified that it was a hypothetical statement.Tthank you for your concern in regards to how I'm perceived on a message board though.

No,I don't. If I hadn't said that I don't have children nobody would have known. I was honest and clarified that it was a hypothetical statement.Tthank you for your concern in regards to how I'm perceived on a message board though.

You seem to be full of hypothetical and sarcastic comments. Is this woman's tragic dilemma a source of entertainment for you?

Again, for those slower on the uptake, the woman admitted to shoplifting with her own pen. Shoplifting = Crime. The sanctimonious drivel needs to be put to bed.

Where in her letter did she use the term "shoplifting" and admitted to doing such a thing? Or did God make you Judge and Jury?

Guest atruegentleman

You seem to be full of hypothetical and sarcastic comments. Is this woman's tragic dilemma a source of entertainment for you?

This woman's "tragic dilemma" is not a source of entertainment for me. What is a source of entertainment is the commotion this situation has caused and how fiercely people are reacting on both sides of the argument. Personally, I mean, I'm willing to accept her horrendous account of what actually took place no matter how awful it is. Not that it matters. On the other hand, if she is not of sound enough mind to recall doing this on 2 other occasions, perhaps she shouldn't be leading an educational institution. Or perhaps she should take a personal leave of absence to get her head straight.

Archived