Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because they don't have a clue about their faith. I'm still a Catholic IN SPITE of the human failures. If all Catholics in the Church followed their faith teachings their would be no evil doing. It's a failure of faith.

It's a failure of the church, Poopy Pants!

PP protects child rapists, terrorists and launders money? You're funny.

Sure does. Do you realize how many child rape cover-ups they have done? You're kidding right????

Sure does. Do you realize how many child rape cover-ups they have done? You're kidding right????

I'm sure you can provide legitimate, unbiased proof that Planned Parenthood protects child rapists, terrorists and launders money?

What's the difference between the Vatican and the Mafia?

At least the Mafia doesn't tolerate baby-rapers in its ranks.

Otherwise, though, they're both shady organizations with very tightly closed ranks and a sense of privilege. It seems the Vatican is also suspected of criminal enterprises — it has its very own private, secretive bank that is accused of money laundering, and recently had about $30 million in assets seized.

I don't think the Vatican has any ties to grisly gangland murders, though…oh, wait.

Calvi headed the Banco Ambrosiano, which collapsed in 1982 after the disappearance of $1.3 billion in loans made to dummy companies in Latin America. The Vatican had provided letters of credit for the loans.

Calvi was found a short time later hanging from scaffolding on Blackfriars Bridge, his pockets loaded with 11 pounds of bricks and $11,700 in various currencies. After an initial ruling of suicide, murder charges were filed against five people, including a major Mafia figure, but all were acquitted after trial.

While denying wrongdoing, the Vatican Bank paid $250 million to Ambrosiano's creditors.

I'm sure you can provide legitimate, unbiased proof that Planned Parenthood protects child rapists, terrorists and launders money?

Everytime PP performs an abortion on a 13 year old girl who was impregnated by her father or her older stepbrother or older neighbor or her mom's boyfriend without notifying authorities...they're protecting child rapists.

Everytime PP performs an abortion on a 13 year old girl who was impregnated by her father or her older stepbrother or older neighbor or her mom's boyfriend without notifying authorities...they're protecting child rapists.

Got a link to an actual news story about that?

Don't act like you are surprised that PP would hide child rape and make a profit off the abortion?

This is what you are told on your anti-abortion websites. But your head is filled with a lot of crap other people tell you to believe AFC. What about protecting terrorists and laundering money?

This is what you are told on your anti-abortion websites. But your head is filled with a lot of crap other people tell you to believe AFC. What about protecting terrorists and laundering money?

They are terrorists to unborn babies.

They are terrorists to unborn babies.

No - they are providing a legal medical procedure to it's clients. Don't try and divert away from the fact that the Catholic Church is corrupt as the day is long. Hijacking threads only makes you look like more of an idiot AFC and is one of the many reasons you got permanently banned.

A set-up by a anti-abortion activist doesn't make the it news. Unlike the Catholic Church, they fired the people responsible.

Right...it was all a "misunderstanding"...how very "Dwyer-like"....it was a "set-up"....the same "entrapment" defense that the recent Seattle and Baltimore terrorists used...thanks for proving the point.

The Church has defrocked priests and turned them over to authorities and many have served time in prison (not enough to satisfy me)....I'm just honest enough to recognize that Planned Parenthood and the Church are similar in this respect...unfortunately you're too caught up in your talking points to recognize the truth.

No - they are providing a legal medical procedure to it's clients. Don't try and divert away from the fact that the Catholic Church is corrupt as the day is long. Hijacking threads only makes you look like more of an idiot AFC and is one of the many reasons you got permanently banned.

Who cares about this po dunk board? Otherwise, I get lots of entertainment here. This thread was hijacked way before I posted here. Ask the unborn babies how they feel about it. Wait a minute, you can't! I also see you don't post under a registered name either.

The difference between an abortionist and a terrorist is that an abortionist destroys human life every time he applies his trade.

Archived