new restuarant

mulligan

I heard the chefs are/were from Number 5, and they used to get together on Mondays when No. 5 was closed and tried out new burger recipes, hence the name Burger Mondays.

Do you mean to tell me that Number 5 is still in business?? How can that be? Talk about mediocre and overpriced...

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yummy

My wife and I were about to enter Remlik one night for dinner and we stopped dead in our tracks when we saw someone had thrown up thier dinner just outside the front door. That sight ruined the place for us and I won't be able to go back without that vision burned in my brain. It was chunky.

Sorry:

That was my Eggs Florentine !!!

Yummy

Guest Guest

Went there last night, no vomit, just good food and drinks. The place was packed!!!

Yes, we hear Remlik's is very good. Hope all the new establishments do well!

Guest guest

Yes, we hear Remlik's is very good. Hope all the new establishments do well!

They all survive for a while until the novelty wears off, the health dept. inspection fines and the liquor bills fall behind.

Guest Guest

They all survive for a while until the novelty wears off, the health dept. inspection fines and the liquor bills fall behind.

Seems that would apply to you as well.

I though, wish you the best.

Guest Cash is king

I had lunch at burger Monday's friday.....bartender was great (very cute too) and the atmosmphere...developing. The food.. I had the 'jonesy' and it was an excellent interpretation of ''the greater american burger'

Guest up your nose

Or a bad deal falls through...

Guest Guest

Or a bad deal falls through...

And this observation, which is all it is, not fact, makes you feel better about yourself in some way? Do you wish all businesses to fail?

Guest Guest

Do you mean to tell me that Number 5 is still in business?? How can that be? Talk about mediocre and overpriced...

hear JMc is trying to sell the place

Guest guest #5

hear JMc is trying to sell the place

Has been for years. With the lack of business accounts it is difficult to run an establishment like #5. He is still making money, but not like the old days. Lampy's is thriving.

Guest TRUE?

Has been for years. With the lack of business accounts it is difficult to run an establishment like #5. He is still making money, but not like the old days. Lampy's is thriving.

'RUMOR' IS, JMc FROM #5 & LAMPY'S IS THE REAL OWNER OF THE BURGER PLACE!?

Archived