new restuarant

mulligan

Guest What?

Nice place, good food, house wine is $8 a glass!! Seems a little high for that area. Although, it has a great view of the post office and NYSEG stadium. Also it is entertaining to watch the local "hoods" and their mammas walk by.

Amici? $8. glass house wine? Too much! Buy the bottle, would be cheaper! Otherwise nice place. Will be busy before and after games that's for sure!

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest remlik

Amici? $8. glass house wine? Too much! Buy the bottle, would be cheaper! Otherwise nice place. Will be busy before and after games that's for sure!

Go to Remlik's, better atmosphere, safer and house wine is only $6

Guest guest

Eating out once in a while is a nice treat. Otherwise, it is a waste of money. Go to Wegmans and buy all the food you may need and cook up something great. They also have the $6.00 meals, meat with 2 sides. Everthing restaurant up here is just pretending. Not worth the money.

Thanks Danny Wegman, you cheap prick.

Guest guest danny

Thanks Danny Wegman, you cheap prick.

Actually Wegmans is rated as one of the top five companies to work for in the US. They have very generous benefits and treat their employees well. Danny donates millions back to the communities that are home to Wegman's stores. He is not cheap.

Guest Guest

New low for Number 5 looking for cooks and bartenders on binghamton craigslist. Your right first class place. Still say can not get anyone to work for them.

Guest guest dinner

New low for Number 5 looking for cooks and bartenders on binghamton craigslist. Your right first class place. Still say can not get anyone to work for them.

Give me a break!! We eat dinner out every night. All restaurants have a large turnover in staff.#5 is no different than any other in this area or anywhere else.

Guest guest dinner

Give me a break!! We eat dinner out every night. All restaurants have a large turnover in staff.#5 is no different than any other in this area or anywhere else.

Guest NO Way

This is not true. Good Chefs and help usually stay if they are happy. Go to Cortese & Little Venice. Some have been there for years!

Guest Guest

I'm surprised, actually. #5 didn't used to have such a turnover. I'm not, and never have been, a McCoy fan, but from my experience, you didn't really have to deal w/ him very much as an employee.

Guest GUEST

You have no knowledge of the turn over rate in the area. You would be very surprised how many cooks and kitchen help get let go after a year because they want a raise. How many places open with great food and then the owner hires $8.00 cooks and kicks the chef to the curb. You have no knowledge of the turn over rate in the area.

Guest Guest

You have no knowledge of the turn over rate in the area. You would be very surprised how many cooks and kitchen help get let go after a year because they want a raise. How many places open with great food and then the owner hires $8.00 cooks and kicks the chef to the curb. You have no knowledge of the turn over rate in the area.

I like how you begin and end your post with the exact same sentence.

Guest GUEST

Binghamton if you can not feed two people for under $20.00 you think it cost to much. You have been eating fast food for so longer you have no taste buds left good nite woodchucks LOL

Guest Guest

Binghamton if you can not feed two people for under $20.00 you think it cost to much. You have been eating fast food for so longer you have no taste buds left good nite woodchucks LOL

come back next february and let us know the status of the winter season enjoy your hibernation

Guest some undertand

See, you dont get it. They eat what they kill and hunt, animals on their land. Venison, diff. wild animals, rodents, etc., they are used to. But that is all they know. Leave them along.

Guest Guest

Disgruntled kitchen helper post #1268. :rolleyes:

You have no knowledge of the turn over rate in the area.

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say YOURS is pretty high.

Guest Guest

Good point, many places start off great and change cooks and the food goes down hill.

As for restaurant week do not go the places will filled with local woodchucks, dirty, smelly and just there for cheap eats.

Guest Guest

This weeks cook was the guy changing your car oil last week.

Have seen the cooks coming and go from some of the area finer restaurant. Even PS has ads for cooks 2 times a month.

I looked on craigslist and the poster is right #5 is looking cooks. Craigslist really

Guest guest ads

It's not unusual to advertise for help wanted on Craigslist. We do it frequently also. Check out sometime what it costs to advertise help wanted in The "Depress and Sun-Bull". Plus, no one ever reads the newspaper.

Guest Guest
Burger Mondays is on Craigslist needs grill cooks. The count down to closing has started. LMAO

What, because they're advertising for employees?

Yeah, no successful business ever does that. I haven't seen more than four empty tables in that place at any one time.

Guest Guest

What, because they're advertising for employees?

Yeah, no successful business ever does that. I haven't seen more than four empty tables in that place at any one time.

On Craigslist? and you just open and two people walk out oh right nothing wrong just Binghamton my bad you are right.LOL Chef at #5 right.

Archived