new restuarant

mulligan

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest dinner

Is Remlik's good for dinner? I'm looking for a place to take my wife for our anniversary.

We were there last night. Great food and atmosphere, good drink prices and wine list, service was also very attentive. They have hit a homerun with this one. Place was packed. Two side dining rooms are quieter, it can be noisey in the bar area. Music is still a bit loud, hoping they will tone it down a bit. Prices are similiar to PS or #5, a good value for the experience. Also, they have a good bar menu if you just want apps at the bar.

Guest Guest

Over priced, upscale dinner food. A special occasion place only.

If anyone ever took me there for a "special occasion," I'd be pretty insulted.

Guest Guest

While I do enjoy the Brass Rail, I only go there on non-special occasions.

Is that you at the end of the bar with the BMETS shirt and a Blackberry. I am the guy with the BU shirt and netbook. LMAO

Guest Guest

Is that you at the end of the bar with the BMETS shirt and a Blackberry. I am the guy with the BU shirt and netbook. LMAO

Not this early.

Guest guest

Is Remlik's good for dinner? I'm looking for a place to take my wife for our anniversary.

My wife and I were about to enter Remlik one night for dinner and we stopped dead in our tracks when we saw someone had thrown up thier dinner just outside the front door. That sight ruined the place for us and I won't be able to go back without that vision burned in my brain. It was chunky.

Guest guest silly

My wife and I were about to enter Remlik one night for dinner and we stopped dead in our tracks when we saw someone had thrown up thier dinner just outside the front door. That sight ruined the place for us and I won't be able to go back without that vision burned in my brain. It was chunky.

How silly, they probably had too much to drink. or maybe they were not feeling well. Have been several times food and sushi is very good. If a little second hand vomit bothers you, you must not have children or pets. Grow up!!!

Guest guest

How silly, they probably had too much to drink. or maybe they were not feeling well. Have been several times food and sushi is very good. If a little second hand vomit bothers you, you must not have children or pets. Grow up!!!

Sorry that's just me. You can dine wherever you like. That's just my experience which has nothing to do with you or me growing up.

Guest guest

Sorry that's just me. You can dine wherever you like. That's just my experience which has nothing to do with you or me growing up.

and besides I don't care to look at puke just prior to what is supossed to be a fine dining experience. That's just me.

Guest Guest

and besides I don't care to look at puke just prior to what is supossed to be a fine dining experience. That's just me.

Are you KIDDING ME? ALL the establishments I frequent regularly have a trail of vomit leading to the entrance! If you can't deal with that you are A REAL PANSY!!!!!

;)

Guest Guest

Or someone from the outside like a street drunk perhaps used it as a convienant place to unload. I'm sure street people urinate in doorways as well.

Guest guest dining

Or someone from the outside like a street drunk perhaps used it as a convienant place to unload. I'm sure street people urinate in doorways as well.

Welcome to downtown Binghamton, where vomit and urine are commonly experienced. Along with other "elements" of the local society. Remlik's has done a remarkable job and deserves a try. If it is above your usual price point, try it for a special occasion, I doubt you will be disappointed. Enjoy!!!

They probably came from Burger Monday for after dinner drinks, but didn't make it in the door.

Guest guest remliks

Where is Redliks?

Not sure where Redliks is but Remlik's is in the beautiful old Kilmer building on Chenango Street next to Goldsmith. Great job restoring a great old building.

Guest guest amici

They probably came from Burger Monday for after dinner drinks, but didn't make it in the door.

Or saw the drink prices at Amici

Guest guest

Be glad that a loved one is not on chemo. Happens when you least expect it. Part of life.

Archived