new restuarant

mulligan

Guest Guest

Eating out once in a while is a nice treat. Otherwise, it is a waste of money. Go to Wegmans and buy all the food you may need and cook up something great. They also have the $6.00 meals, meat with 2 sides. Everthing restaurant up here is just pretending. Not worth the money.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest location

I was disappointed as well, but it is in fact the truth. Olive Garden and Lonestar are coming to the Ken Wilson corner.

Disappointing, however it is a great location. What are they going to do with the other Olive Garden?? Or are we going to be blessed with two??

Guest Guest

Disappointing, however it is a great location. What are they going to do with the other Olive Garden?? Or are we going to be blessed with two??

I drive by the Olive Garden often because I live in that area. Olive Garden is very busy with lines out the door. I can not believe it, but saying that, it appears there is a market for another one.

Guest Guest

I drive by the Olive Garden often because I live in that area. Olive Garden is very busy with lines out the door. I can not believe it, but saying that, it appears there is a market for another one.

Waiting in line for the Olive Garden? Really?

Guest Guest

guess you never go there, any time ive been there the lobby and bar is full of people waiting to be seated

I know people will wait in the lobby, I guess I was picturing something different with "lines out the door"

Guest Guest
Anytime I drive by the OG during prime hours, the parking lot is full and there's a line at the door. They must be doing something right.

Yes, they're mediocre food with junk ingredients at chain prices to anyone who's dumb enough to believe it's Italian food.

It's "right" the same way that Wal-Mart is "right". I don't begrudge anybody making a fair buck off anybody, but markets only give people what they want. Apparently, we like crap.

Guest guest garden

Yes, they're mediocre food with junk ingredients at chain prices to anyone who's dumb enough to believe it's Italian food.

It's "right" the same way that Wal-Mart is "right". I don't begrudge anybody making a fair buck off anybody, but markets only give people what they want. Apparently, we like crap.

Sadly, it is what "sells" in this area. The more "high end" establishments are closing or doing poorly. The chains are thriving. And, yes, I also have seen lines out the door at both the Red Lobster and Olive Garden on a regular basis. Go figure!!!

Guest Guest

Sadly, it is what "sells" in this area. The more "high end" establishments are closing or doing poorly. The chains are thriving. And, yes, I also have seen lines out the door at both the Red Lobster and Olive Garden on a regular basis. Go figure!!!

Don't underestimate the spending power of 16 year olds on their first date.

Guest Guest

This is quite funny because it is not open for lunch, only dinners. Have a clue before you come on here and sound like an idiot.

You work there and do not know they cater business lunch meetings? What does that say about your skills and knowledge. Woodchuck

Guest guest

If anything it would be Long Horn as they are the same company as Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Bahama Breeze, The Capital Grille and Seasons 52... and formerly Smokey Bones.

Is Outback and Bonefish also part of that group??

Guest guest wine

There's also a new place on the corner of State and Fayette (kitty corner from the baseball stadium) called Amici's . Stopped for a drink last week and they certainly fancied the place up. Nice bar, limited Italian menu.Anyone know anything about it?

Nice place, good food, house wine is $8 a glass!! Seems a little high for that area. Although, it has a great view of the post office and NYSEG stadium. Also it is entertaining to watch the local "hoods" and their mammas walk by.

Archived