new restuarant

mulligan

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it most of us guys hate to go to Lost Dog and our wives love it?? I'll admit I have never had a bad meal there, but would rather have a colonoscopy than to go there!!

Too funny I know what you mean. Looks like an Artsy, Chick place. I go because my wife likes it. I have been married long enough to know how to keep her happy. LOL I ordered a shot and a beer the first time I was there and the look I got was like I just spit on the floor. LOL Down the bar and the drinks were every color of the rainbow. So the food is good the service is inconsistent and my wife is happy. Think about it.

i went to lost dog for restaurant week, i had a good meal but the atmosphere just isnt my style... the smug clientele, while nice and all, just isnt my crowd... i dont want to be the only one in the room without spikey hair (guy or girl) and be wearing 6 different shirts at once with a scarf on and big glasses...

Guest Guest

Too funny I know what you mean. Looks like an Artsy, Chick place. I go because my wife likes it. I have been married long enough to know how to keep her happy. LOL I ordered a shot and a beer the first time I was there and the look I got was like I just spit on the floor. LOL Down the bar and the drinks were every color of the rainbow. So the food is good the service is inconsistent and my wife is happy. Think about it.

Wow... that is SO true. My wife and daughters love it there but I hate it, and yet, I have not had a bad meal there. Hmmmm... pretty funny!

Guest Guest

Wow... that is SO true. My wife and daughters love it there but I hate it, and yet, I have not had a bad meal there. Hmmmm... pretty funny!

See...you like, but think you're not supposed to.

Kind of a "real men don't eat quiche" thing?

Just relax and enjoy. :)

Guest Guest

See...you like, but think you're not supposed to.

Kind of a "real men don't eat quiche" thing?

Just relax and enjoy. :)

Hate quiche feel the same about and do not know why.

Guest guest

The are a first class place right Trolling craigslist LMAO

binghamton craigslist > jobs > food/beverage/hospitality jobs

best of craigslist

Day/Night Shift Chefs/Cooks (Number 5)

Date: 2011-04-21, 4:21PM EDT

Reply to: job-q5rgh-2339175654@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Looking for talented and experienced chefs and cooks.

Guest Guest

best of craigslist

WTF is this for???

Guest Guest

best of craigslist

Did you get fired or are you a Lost Dog employee? Some compitition never hurt anybody.

Guest Guest

Original Italian Pizza on Washington Ave. in Endicott has been siezed on the 19th by the NYS Sales Tax Dept. for non-payment of sales taxes. Contents to be sold if matter not settled.

Guest uncleG

I stopped in Burger Monday's this past week,service was great the food was even better. I have been in the restaurant business for 41 years.The owners of the restaurant are very hand's on. I talked with them for awhile they have a great business plan. All new restaurant's have some problem's at first the owner's know this and will take care of them as they come up.If the restaurant business was so easy ,everyone would have one.So for everyone who has something bad to say,just give them a little time to get everything running right. It will not take these owner's long to do that,after the talk we had.I will be back to Burger Monday's soon.I have two word's for Burger Monday's "SERIOUSLY GOOD"

Guest guest - burger

I stopped in Burger Monday's this past week,service was great the food was even better. I have been in the restaurant business for 41 years.The owners of the restaurant are very hand's on. I talked with them for awhile they have a great business plan. All new restaurant's have some problem's at first the owner's know this and will take care of them as they come up.If the restaurant business was so easy ,everyone would have one.So for everyone who has something bad to say,just give them a little time to get everything running right. It will not take these owner's long to do that,after the talk we had.I will be back to Burger Monday's soon.I have two word's for Burger Monday's "SERIOUSLY GOOD"

I'll give them another try. The first experience was terrible. Two burgers were both under and overcooked, fries were cold.

Guest Guest

I enjoyed it when I went a month or so ago. I had no issues with the service/food and will be going back.

Guest Guest

I'll give them another try. The first experience was terrible. Two burgers were both under and overcooked, fries were cold.

Same with our party. $$$ Maybe -

Guest Guest

Bottom line is that Burger Mondays has been busy every time I've been in there. Was there last night, just barely edged in for a table at 7:00. The bar was packed, and stayed that way until we left around 9:30. They seem to be doing alright, and I've only been disappointed (slightly) once: the sauce for the buffalo chicken burger was too wet and soaked the bottom of the bun, not real appealing. Was great the other times I ate it, though.

i went to lost dog for restaurant week, i had a good meal but the atmosphere just isnt my style... the smug clientele, while nice and all, just isnt my crowd... i dont want to be the only one in the room without spikey hair (guy or girl) and be wearing 6 different shirts at once with a scarf on and big glasses...

I've been eating there for five years. It's always seemed like a pretty normal, professional crowd. Yeah, there's always a couple of hipsters, but never enough to make it seem like it's "their" place. Plus, the greek chicken is probably the single most consistently excellent dish served in the area.

Did you get fired or are you a Lost Dog employee? Some compitition never hurt anybody.

Check two pages upthread. He's ten years behind the times, the last person in the world to get the memo that employers use Craigslist, even for six figure jobs.

Guest Hello

Bottom line is that Burger Mondays has been busy every time I've been in there. Was there last night, just barely edged in for a table at 7:00. The bar was packed, and stayed that way until we left around 9:30. They seem to be doing alright, and I've only been disappointed (slightly) once: the sauce for the buffalo chicken burger was too wet and soaked the bottom of the bun, not real appealing. Was great the other times I ate it, though.

I've been eating there for five years. It's always seemed like a pretty normal, professional crowd. Yeah, there's always a couple of hipsters, but never enough to make it seem like it's "their" place. Plus, the greek chicken is probably the single most consistently excellent dish served in the area.

Check two pages upthread. He's ten years behind the times, the last person in the world to get the memo that employers use Craigslist, even for six figure jobs.

What? Have you gotten sick yet? Ask around.

Guest Guest

Cragslist the a22hole of the internet and you still think it is a good thing. Morons

Another reason why so many restaurants suck. Cheap owners who pay $8.00 hour and can not figure out why they do not have good food coming out of their kitchen.

Guest Guest

Is Remlik's good for dinner? I'm looking for a place to take my wife for our anniversary.

Over priced, upscale dinner food. A special occasion place only.

Archived