SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seriously

You are equally anonymous.

yeah, but I'm not making the claims Guest is about being such a great player and know more than anyone has ever forgotten. And that I have personal knowledge of this young football player and how the college recruiting works.

Guest Guest

exactly. And this isn't 1982. Theres this thing called the internet, and digital video. Colleges can see anyone now, not just your bigger schools. Ever hear of a kid named Mike Hart? Class D upstate NY. Then Michigan. Now Indy. Also, with all the camps out there and coaches hungry to find players, a kid with game at any level will get noticed.

for every mike hart there are 100,000 guys considered equal to him at the high school level that don't ever make it to D1. it's timing, luck and impressing at combines. hart had what it took. most don't.

Guest Guest

is this still being talked about? who cares. he will not end up in the nfl and will be working some desk job like the rest of the super stars

Guest Guest

exactly. And this isn't 1982. Theres this thing called the internet, and digital video. Colleges can see anyone now, not just your bigger schools. Ever hear of a kid named Mike Hart? Class D upstate NY. Then Michigan. Now Indy.

It does not matter where you played in HS. If good enough you will get to play at higher levels.

Mike Hart grew up in Detroit and would have been at a very large school but his mother moved to upstate NY and settled in a very small school district just a scant few miles outside of Syracuse. She could have just as easily found a place to live where he would have been at a much larger Syracuse area school. He'd have gone to Michigan (his dream since he was a kid) and be on the Colts now if he had been at Henninger, Onondaga, Cazenovia, Homer, Walton, Seton, newark valley, U-E or Forks.

Interesting....you don't know of any but you're sure they do. Tell us, has your wife complained lately of missing underwear?

I meant that I don't know anyone named Davey. As for underwear, my wife never complains about anything so I wouldn't know.

Guest Guest

I cant believe that any seton thread has 3 pages---- who cares!

Fact--- If the kid does have an offer or interest from anyone it is becuase he is 6-5 220. Period! he has done nothing to warrant any serious interest from anyone. right now it's all based on his potential.

Fact---By going to seton he really hurt his future potential (spare me the mike hart story).

Fact---The vastal coaching staff and football team SUCKS, but seton is worse. Any halfway decent players seton may have are bingo castoffs and the coaches are bingo rejects.

Story couldnt hack it at bingo modified, now he just chases seton moms around, davis is just a juice-head that screams on kids--even ramil kicked him to the curb, natle and the other fat guy just eat, and who knows the other guy. give me a break!

Fact---if you are debating if can beat spencer vanetten and tioga you are a crap program.

Fact--- both bingo and ue are starting sophmore qbs this year this vestal could could have gone to either one of those programs and started. he would have had real coaches real players around him and most importantly real competition. he has none of that at seton. wa he scared of the competition at the A or AA level?

no kiddin I really wish the kid the best----love to see locals do well. but all u seton lovers really need to get a grip your a crap class d program---period.

It does not matter where you played in HS. If good enough you will get to play at higher levels.

Mike Hart grew up in Detroit and would have been at a very large school but his mother moved to upstate NY and settled in a very small school district just a scant few miles outside of Syracuse. She could have just as easily found a place to live where he would have been at a much larger Syracuse area school. He'd have gone to Michigan (his dream since he was a kid) and be on the Colts now if he had been at Henninger, Onondaga, Cazenovia, Homer, Walton, Seton, newark valley, U-E or Forks.

There are players that are so talented that they can be found anywhere. Hart falls into that category. But, not many do.

If you’re a player below the “can’t miss” category WHERE YOU PLAY IN HS CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.

Guest Guest

I meant that I don't know anyone named Davey. As for underwear, my wife never complains about anything so I wouldn't know.

She must be a saint.................

Guest guest

Fact--- If the kid does have an offer or interest from anyone it is becuase he is 6-5 220. Period! he has done nothing to warrant any serious interest from anyone. right now it's all based on his potential.

Fact---By going to seton he really hurt his future potential (spare me the mike hart story).

Fact---The vastal coaching staff and football team SUCKS, but seton is worse. Any halfway decent players seton may have are bingo castoffs and the coaches are bingo rejects.

Story couldnt hack it at bingo modified, now he just chases seton moms around, davis is just a juice-head that screams on kids--even ramil kicked him to the curb, natle and the other fat guy just eat, and who knows the other guy. give me a break!

Fact---if you are debating if can beat spencer vanetten and tioga you are a crap program.

Fact--- both bingo and ue are starting sophmore qbs this year this vestal could could have gone to either one of those programs and started. he would have had real coaches real players around him and most importantly real competition. he has none of that at seton. wa he scared of the competition at the A or AA level?

no kiddin I really wish the kid the best----love to see locals do well. but all u seton lovers really need to get a grip your a crap class d program---period.

Guest Guest

WRONG, U.E. has had more D1 players then all the class c and D schools in Section 4 combined in the last 10 years Binghamton has the second most players in D1. The kid should have went to one of those two schools. He hurt his chances at Seton.

Guest Guest

No you are wrong.. UE 9-14 throws a game. BHS spread option. Kids not a runner at 6'5 230. Look at Rivals they have him list not as a Dual threat but a pro style QB. So think about it neither school makes sense for him. He will go to school with size alone just needs the grade which Seton is the place. They will help him suceed in the classroom unlike the bigs in the area that are done with you as soon as you play your last game. If Caleb is happy and his parents than why do you care??

Guest Guest

No you are wrong.. UE 9-14 throws a game. BHS spread option. Kids not a runner at 6'5 230. Look at Rivals they have him list not as a Dual threat but a pro style QB. So think about it neither school makes sense for him. He will go to school with size alone just needs the grade which Seton is the place. They will help him suceed in the classroom unlike the bigs in the area that are done with you as soon as you play your last game. If Caleb is happy and his parents than why do you care??

Wrong, at U.E. they would throw more if he was the QB.

Guest Guest

WRONG, U.E. has had more D1 players then all the class c and D schools in Section 4 combined in the last 10 years Binghamton has the second most players in D1. The kid should have went to one of those two schools. He hurt his chances at Seton.

Huh? What the hell are you talking about saying that post was wrong? The post you replied to said NOTHING about who has how many D1 players. All it said was Mike Hart would have gone to Michigan and been in the NFL no matter what high school he played for at any level in NYS.

Oh, and you are wrong about U-E having more D1s in the last ten years than the Section 4 C's and D's combined. They've had more than any one school in Section 4, but not more than the Cs and D's combined. You'd be surprised. Go through the Section 4 site's past years pages and add them all up.

U-E has had more high profile D1s no question, but not more overall combined.

Do you really think you should be attacking children personally?

I would really like to know how many of those people here bashing and laughing at children are parents of high school athletes. My guess would be zero (since I have not seen anyone say stop attacking my kid or stop talking about my kid's friend).

Guest Guest

Do you really think you should be attacking children personally?

I would really like to know how many of those people here bashing and laughing at children are parents of high school athletes. My guess would be zero (since I have not seen anyone say stop attacking my kid or stop talking about my kid's friend).

so if you criticize a high school player for his skill level only, then that is attacking him personally???? i haven't seen any of personal stuff on this thread. it wouldn't even be an issue if people didn't start topics that portray these players as far better than they are. 17 or 18 year olds aren't infants. if they can't handle criticizm by now, they won't go anywhere anyway. i played 3 sports and was considered one of the better players. i couldn't have cared less what anybody said about me. it turns you into a man. stop coddling players about their abilities. let their play be their response, not do good adults.

Guest baconstrips

Your facts are not facts, you idiot...

To begin with, you can't spell or punctuate, so you are a moron; thus, you should STFU, since you are a low-level, ignorant, know-nothing.

Second, Binghamton is starting a junior at QB, Yevchenicwz, not a sophomore, it's U-E that might start sophomore at QB, Orlando. Stop talking like a fool, you idiot.

Next, Story was one of the Binghamton JV coaches, when he left the Binghamton program, not modified. Try to do a little research, stupid, instead of just making unfounded, unitelligent remarks. You really are an a$$hole for making the statements that you are making.

And lastly, lay off the Scepaniak kid, because I know he would kick your ass in any athletic endevour you could imagine. He will go way farther than you ever thought of going, so it must really suck to be you, doesn't it. Unfortunately for you, you are nowhere near the athlete CS is, so go cry in your Genessee beer, loser.

Guest Guest

Your facts are not facts, you idiot...

To begin with, you can't spell or punctuate, so you are a moron; thus, you should STFU, since you are a low-level, ignorant, know-nothing.

Second, Binghamton is starting a junior at QB, Yevchenicwz, not a sophomore, it's U-E that might start sophomore at QB, Orlando. Stop talking like a fool, you idiot.

Next, Story was one of the Binghamton JV coaches, when he left the Binghamton program, not modified. Try to do a little research, stupid, instead of just making unfounded, unitelligent remarks. You really are an a$$hole for making the statements that you are making.

And lastly, lay off the Scepaniak kid, because I know he would kick your ass in any athletic endevour you could imagine. He will go way farther than you ever thought of going, so it must really suck to be you, doesn't it. Unfortunately for you, you are nowhere near the athlete CS is, so go cry in your Genessee beer, loser.

his post makes more sense than yours.

so if you criticize a high school player for his skill level only, then that is attacking him personally???? i haven't seen any of personal stuff on this thread. it wouldn't even be an issue if people didn't start topics that portray these players as far better than they are. 17 or 18 year olds aren't infants. if they can't handle criticizm by now, they won't go anywhere anyway. i played 3 sports and was considered one of the better players. i couldn't have cared less what anybody said about me. it turns you into a man. stop coddling players about their abilities. let their play be their response, not do good adults.

You were no one; if you were someone, you would identify yourself and be PROUD of you athletic accomplishments. Instead, you hide and talk about children. These are high school kids before they are athletes.

Archived