SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! Sorry, coach! Didn't mean to upset you and your qb....know you got a LOT riding on him....like your jobs! Maybe you need to coach some of your other players a little better too then...isn't that every coaches excuse when you suck? "We were missing players?"

It's too bad that some of you children aren't in school today. Does mommy know that you're misbehaving again while she's busy cleaning up after you?

Reciever Newman who got solid playing time on Binghamton as a sophpomore before coming over to scc last year (

I thought every athlete at Seton had been going to Catholic school their entire life? Was that a lie?

Guest Used to be a SCC Fan

Why dont you stop over and ask Story urself ? They practice on Seminary ave after school!! GET YOUR MEAT SIZE UP B*t*hes!!!

Do you ever stop to consider how stupid you sound, Story? And you are the head coach? What the heck is this meat size crap? Grow up! And you wonder why you and your program suck!

Guest Chief Osceola

The last 2 coaches weren't any better. Doesn't McManus work for Binghamton DPW? The last guy was nurse or something. At least this guy is trying to be a football coach. You can't always turn chicken sh%t into chicken salad.

The last 2 coaches weren't any better. Doesn't McManus work for Binghamton DPW? The last guy was nurse or something. At least this guy is trying to be a football coach. You can't always turn chicken sh%t into chicken salad.

I don't think anyone can fault the guy for trying to coach. In fact you gotta give the guy some credit for having the balls to try when others wouldn't. But you do have know your limitations and know when you are in over your head. Story is probably a nice guy but clearly he should have stayed at the youth level of coaching. He is clueless when it comes to this level and developing players.

Yeah, they have had just one winning season in the last 13, and that was just 5-4.

We'll see what Greene really has next week. They better bring a strong D because even two TDs - if a close game - is a stretch at Forks.

Greene shut out the Forks. Maybe Seton is better than we thought. Greene may very well be a powerhouse this year.

Dude, I don't think you were at the game, because if you were, you would not make such stupid comments. That Seton QB was under some serious pressure for much of the game, and he made some completions (not just throws, but completions) that anyone else around here would not be able to make. Why are you raggin' this kid, he looks like a pretty good baller, give it up to him a little.

You sound like you're either some pissed off Vestal hack or some jealous dude who does nothing but hates on others, even worse a high school kid who is trying his hardest. I know the kid is a way better player than you ever dreamed of (why don't you reveal yourself if you are so sure you are superior to him, you're not, because you're chicken$hit), not to mention him having a strong arm, very good accuracy, and can see the field real good. And on top of everything else, Seton had a couple of their top guys out with injuries, at least two that I heard of, so Caleb's options were even more limited.

Give it a rest, do you feel good tearing down someone? Btw I played DIII football, it's not the joke you think it is, so that tells me you're just some loser wannabe pissed off at the world for your lameness. If you're as tough as you type, reveal yourself, and we'll be able to check out your accomplishments... otherwise, stfu.

Hey dude, i only commented on his football skills, which aren't much. Nobody has time to throw in HS. if he's D1 material, i would expect to some kind of arm strength, accuracy, and reads. a few completions mean something???? I didn't start the thread. You have never been on a field in your life, dude.

From what I hear this kid didn't receive any useful coaching at Vestal. There wasn't anybody there to help him with technique etc. I understand at Seton they are working hard with him to teach him the position. The biggest mistake this family made was not settling in the UE district when they first moved here. Another thing, Seton does not pay their coaches anything near what Vestal pays and does not have a pension that will get boosted by it. Seton coaches do it for the love of the game, Vestal coaches do it for the love of money.

C, Waverly over Greene, Waverly goes 9-1 (possible loss to CV) or 10-0 entering states, including a semi win over Forks. Forks goes at best with 3 losses this year, other losses to Norwich and CV.

Doesn't look so crazy a prediction now does it? And I didn't even pick Greene as one of the losses. Of course they could also reel off 8 straight and win the Section, but I'm thinking 4 losses now. They have no leader/motivator and their season could come crushing down the next two weeks with CV and Norwich up next.

He was ejected at today's game against Groton. By the way the game was embarassing to both teams. SLOPPY!

Not embarrasing for Seton, pulled out a gritty 8-0 Overtime win and overcame an early goal line fumble, and 45 yard strike from Scepaniak to Newman that was called back, and their starting qb being thrown out for shoving a Groton player off of him after a pile up.. shouldve put the game away much earlier, Groton was never close to scoring as the Saints defense stifled them all game,, but Seton showed character and overcame adversity to end up on top. Big win for the Saints as Groton was favored by many to win the division

Not embarrasing for Seton, pulled out a gritty 8-0 Overtime win and overcame an early goal line fumble, and 45 yard strike from Scepaniak to Newman that was called back, and their starting qb being thrown out for shoving a Groton player off of him after a pile up.. shouldve put the game away much earlier, Groton was never close to scoring as the Saints defense stifled them all game,, but Seton showed character and overcame adversity to end up on top. Big win for the Saints as Groton was favored by many to win the division

Thanks Coach!

From what I hear this kid didn't receive any useful coaching at Vestal. There wasn't anybody there to help him with technique etc. I understand at Seton they are working hard with him to teach him the position. The biggest mistake this family made was not settling in the UE district when they first moved here. Another thing, Seton does not pay their coaches anything near what Vestal pays and does not have a pension that will get boosted by it. Seton coaches do it for the love of the game, Vestal coaches do it for the love of money.

Vestal didn't teach him arm strength and acurracy???? Wow, those coaches stink.

Not a coach dumbass.. anyone who watched the game would agree

Thanks Dad. Your the greatest! even when I suck (going to 2OT against Groton) you tell me i'm the tops!

First of all do any of you people actually knoe caleb??? He works his butt off along with everyother kid on that team. You cannot sit there and judge someone before u know them n their situation, im a family friend n I can tell you one thing the kid has never had it east.. I bet u dont know he just lost everything due to the flood and still went on that field and played his heart out. So before you run your mouth about a 16 year old get your facts straigjt. And think before you speak because you sound and are making yourself look dumb!!!!! Goodluck caleb prove everybody wrong, I know you can do it.. Along with cole mallory.

First of all do any of you people actually knoe caleb??? He works his butt off along with everyother kid on that team. You cannot sit there and judge someone before u know them n their situation, im a family friend n I can tell you one thing the kid has never had it east.. I bet u dont know he just lost everything due to the flood and still went on that field and played his heart out. So before you run your mouth about a 16 year old get your facts straigjt. And think before you speak because you sound and are making yourself look dumb!!!!! Goodluck caleb prove everybody wrong, I know you can do it.. Along with cole mallory.

I'm guessing Nancy doesn't have her GED, judging from her post. I know i have commented on nothing but his playing ability. So far, what i have seen is terrible. As far as problems go, i'm sure he has to overcome them just like every other kid. You are turning a football discussion personal, and then accussing others of the same. Get a grip.

Don't let the people on here bother you. I have a son several years younger who has always been one of the best on any team he has been on. I have heard more trash out of other jealous parents than I care to remember. Tell Caleb that for every 1 against him there are 3 rooting for him. Misery loves company and the trashers just want to drag him to their level of no achievement. You say he works hard and I bet like my son he has spent hours at home on his own practicing and studying the game while growing up. People who are jealous and whose kids are not very good amaze me. They think their kids should be as good by just going to their practices and not doing anything else. They don't realize the top athletes earn their gifts by hard work. All men are created equal but what they do with themselves afterwards is what earns them whatever place in life they end up with. A truth that makes some people bitter.

Don't let the people on here bother you. I have a son several years younger who has always been one of the best on any team he has been on. I have heard more trash out of other jealous parents than I care to remember. Tell Caleb that for every 1 against him there are 3 rooting for him. Misery loves company and the trashers just want to drag him to their level of no achievement. You say he works hard and I bet like my son he has spent hours at home on his own practicing and studying the game while growing up. People who are jealous and whose kids are not very good amaze me. They think their kids should be as good by just going to their practices and not doing anything else. They don't realize the top athletes earn their gifts by hard work. All men are created equal but what they do with themselves afterwards is what earns them whatever place in life they end up with. A truth that makes some people bitter.

I comment as if i were a scout looking for talent. He's very young and doesn't seem to have talent. I'm not rooting against him or attacking him as a person. If i commented on your son, that's the way i would do it. Nothing but athletic talent. As a former athlete, like your son (the best on every team played on), i couldn't have cared less what people said about me. I had a job to do, and it wasn't worrying about what people said about me. I don't recall anybody saying anything, but that was the old days without social media. These kids need to toughen up and focus on what they are doing, not what others are saying. good life lesson.

I comment as if i were a scout looking for talent. He's very young and doesn't seem to have talent. I'm not rooting against him or attacking him as a person. If i commented on your son, that's the way i would do it. Nothing but athletic talent. As a former athlete, like your son (the best on every team played on), i couldn't have cared less what people said about me. I had a job to do, and it wasn't worrying about what people said about me. I don't recall anybody saying anything, but that was the old days without social media. These kids need to toughen up and focus on what they are doing, not what others are saying. good life lesson.

AND, people need to stop talking about 9th grade students as D1 material. someday, maybe, but 9th grade is way to early for that kind of talk.

for CLASS D FOOTBALL they are solid options.. not trying to compare them to ANY other team in ANY other class other than D.. Compared to the receivers they play against in CLASS D they are solid options and would play on any CLASS D team. Believe me, SCC has had just as good skill players in the last two years as any of the other CLASS D teams.. just no line. If you dont believe that than you obviously have not been watching any CLASS D football in the last two years.

With so many "solid options" why did it take double OT to score 1 TD? Not taking a shot a any of the kids, just the ridiculous parents and coaches that come on here talking big smack about a very below average program. Bottom of the bottom class, it doesnt get much worse.

If the starting QB, team leader, projected D1 kid got thrown out of the game then there is no discipline on that team. even the bighamton "thugs" that u SCC snobs look down on dont get tossed out games.

Have fun playing specer-vanetten.

With so many "solid options" why did it take double OT to score 1 TD? Not taking a shot a any of the kids, just the ridiculous parents and coaches that come on here talking big smack about a very below average program. Bottom of the bottom class, it doesnt get much worse.

If the starting QB, team leader, projected D1 kid got thrown out of the game then there is no discipline on that team. even the bighamton "thugs" that u SCC snobs look down on dont get tossed out games.

Have fun playing specer-vanetten.

From what I hear he was at the bottom of a pile and a Groton kid was putting his hand under his face mask trying to claw at him. He swung to get away from him and got tossed. Trying to claw at the eyes is an old dirty trick. Either a parent or a coach taught this.

Archived