SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummmm very well. 200+ yards passing. I'd say for 1 game good. They had to tighten up on D and they will be fine in their own class....

Moral victories when you have the best qb in the area supposedly... Class C vs. D does not matter when you have a qb who has got d-1 verbal offers. Seton sold him a bad bill of goods I guess.

Moral victories when you have the best qb in the area supposedly... Class C vs. D does not matter when you have a qb who has got d-1 verbal offers. Seton sold him a bad bill of goods I guess.

There's nothing "supposedly" about it. I was on the sideline and saw this kid play for the first time and he's as good as I've seen at QB in this area in a long long time. Big, athletic, tough and a good arm is what I saw. He's absolutely going be playing at the college D1 level.

Agree. Just gonna be a tough yr with no line whatsoever.

Such a shame because he has so many options to throw the ball to.. great set of tight ends/receivers/backs but no time to throw it

Such a shame because he has so many options to throw the ball to.. great set of tight ends/receivers/backs but no time to throw it

Really? Who are the tightends/receivers/backs that are good at seton?

This has got to be sarcasm....if not please enlighten us on who at SCC is a great TE/RB/WR. That statement is alomst laughable.

The only time he completed passes was in the second half. He's still a very slow runner and a weak passer. Sorry, no-nothings. I wish you guys were able to really understand what a D-1 Qb. is..., not CS from SCC.

This has got to be sarcasm....if not please enlighten us on who at SCC is a great TE/RB/WR. That statement is alomst laughable.

Reciever Newman who got solid playing time on Binghamton as a sophpomore before coming over to scc last year (6 catches for 87 yards in the first game).. Gosney a 6'1" receiver who can jump.. 65 yds and a td in the fist game.. Two big tight ends hartrick and reagan with good hands (hartrick 5 catches for 40 yds in the first game, reagan had 4 catches and a td in the jc scrimmage) Crowley a strong fullback with good hands out of the backfield (4 catches and a td in the first game)........ All solid CLASS D players and great weapons for Scepaniak. He just needs more time in the pocket to make decisions and get good throws off.

Reciever Newman who got solid playing time on Binghamton as a sophpomore before coming over to scc last year (6 catches for 87 yards in the first game).. Gosney a 6'1" receiver who can jump.. 65 yds and a td in the fist game.. Two big tight ends hartrick and reagan with good hands (hartrick 5 catches for 40 yds in the first game, reagan had 4 catches and a td in the jc scrimmage) Crowley a strong fullback with good hands out of the backfield (4 catches and a td in the first game)........ All solid CLASS D players and great weapons for Scepaniak. He just needs more time in the pocket to make decisions and get good throws off.

Saw game. Pass yards were all garbage yards in second half. Weak arm. no accuracy and no field awarneness. DIV 3 TALENT AT BEST.

What a bunch of crap...I wont pick on them individually caiuse they are just kids. But you really are smoking somthing if you think of those kids are "weapons". I've seen them all play- slow, soft, lazy, and scared sums it all up.

You guys are so cruel. I know Todd Story. He's been working very hard. He has been going to a lot of camps and clinics. He has gone to Syracuse a lot of times to learn from their coaches. He is a great coach!

You guys are so cruel. I know Todd Story. He's been working very hard. He has been going to a lot of camps and clinics. He has gone to Syracuse a lot of times to learn from their coaches. He is a great coach!

Every hack coach goes to clinics at good colleges. Some coaches have success on the field. They are good coaches. He does not, in fact the opposite is true. Great coaches win games with less talent all the time. He doesn't fit into that category.

What a bunch of crap...I wont pick on them individually caiuse they are just kids. But you really are smoking somthing if you think of those kids are "weapons". I've seen them all play- slow, soft, lazy, and scared sums it all up.

for CLASS D FOOTBALL they are solid options.. not trying to compare them to ANY other team in ANY other class other than D.. Compared to the receivers they play against in CLASS D they are solid options and would play on any CLASS D team. Believe me, SCC has had just as good skill players in the last two years as any of the other CLASS D teams.. just no line. If you dont believe that than you obviously have not been watching any CLASS D football in the last two years.

Every hack coach goes to clinics at good colleges. Some coaches have success on the field. They are good coaches. He does not, in fact the opposite is true. Great coaches win games with less talent all the time. He doesn't fit into that category.

Coach Story is doing his best with what he has. If you can do better why don't you sign yourself up and do it. Coach Story has made countless trips to Syracuse, Penn State and other schools at his own expense to work to get better and help his players. Would you? In my book, that makes him a good coach!

Coach Story is doing his best with what he has. If you can do better why don't you sign yourself up and do it. Coach Story has made countless trips to Syracuse, Penn State and other schools at his own expense to work to get better and help his players. Would you? In my book, that makes him a good coach!

Teachers can only be football head coaches in reality. Yes i would do it better if given the chance. Traveling obviously does him no good. Results are all that counts as far as being a good football coach. The mentoring can be done by anyone. Anything else?????? Good intentions with no ability don't make a good coach.

Coached and ran Bing youth football for years. Coached Bing mod then left on his first year on Jv with Bing. Had a offer to take over Setons program. I also remember him coaching a few travel baseball teams as well as Basketball for St Johns. I think he is from down south somewhere.

Guest D3Baller

Saw game. Pass yards were all garbage yards in second half. Weak arm. no accuracy and no field awarneness. DIV 3 TALENT AT BEST.

Dude, I don't think you were at the game, because if you were, you would not make such stupid comments. That Seton QB was under some serious pressure for much of the game, and he made some completions (not just throws, but completions) that anyone else around here would not be able to make. Why are you raggin' this kid, he looks like a pretty good baller, give it up to him a little.

You sound like you're either some pissed off Vestal hack or some jealous dude who does nothing but hates on others, even worse a high school kid who is trying his hardest. I know the kid is a way better player than you ever dreamed of (why don't you reveal yourself if you are so sure you are superior to him, you're not, because you're chicken$hit), not to mention him having a strong arm, very good accuracy, and can see the field real good. And on top of everything else, Seton had a couple of their top guys out with injuries, at least two that I heard of, so Caleb's options were even more limited.

Give it a rest, do you feel good tearing down someone? Btw I played DIII football, it's not the joke you think it is, so that tells me you're just some loser wannabe pissed off at the world for your lameness. If you're as tough as you type, reveal yourself, and we'll be able to check out your accomplishments... otherwise, stfu.

Dude, I don't think you were at the game, because if you were, you would not make such stupid comments. That Seton QB was under some serious pressure for much of the game, and he made some completions (not just throws, but completions) that anyone else around here would not be able to make. Why are you raggin' this kid, he looks like a pretty good baller, give it up to him a little.

You sound like you're either some pissed off Vestal hack or some jealous dude who does nothing but hates on others, even worse a high school kid who is trying his hardest. I know the kid is a way better player than you ever dreamed of (why don't you reveal yourself if you are so sure you are superior to him, you're not, because you're chicken$hit), not to mention him having a strong arm, very good accuracy, and can see the field real good. And on top of everything else, Seton had a couple of their top guys out with injuries, at least two that I heard of, so Caleb's options were even more limited.

Give it a rest, do you feel good tearing down someone? Btw I played DIII football, it's not the joke you think it is, so that tells me you're just some loser wannabe pissed off at the world for your lameness. If you're as tough as you type, reveal yourself, and we'll be able to check out your accomplishments... otherwise, stfu.

LOL! Sorry, coach! Didn't mean to upset you and your qb....know you got a LOT riding on him....like your jobs! Maybe you need to coach some of your other players a little better too then...isn't that every coaches excuse when you suck? "We were missing players?"

Coached and ran Bing youth football for years. Coached Bing mod then left on his first year on Jv with Bing. Had a offer to take over Setons program. I also remember him coaching a few travel baseball teams as well as Basketball for St Johns. I think he is from down south somewhere.

So Story coach youth and modified football and then took a head job at Seton? And everyone wonders why they suck? He is in way over his head! Has he ever even played the game?

Yes he played in PA and went to college at small school near NJ I think. Based on that he has coached at 3 levels before starting Varsity id say he has a handle on it. He was interviewed and was choosin based on facts. BTW when he took the Seton job he wasnt handed a playoff team. In fact in 20yrs they havent made a run. Ue,BHS,CF all the coaches walked into a school w history of winning in football. We the parents of Seton realize it takes more than one season to turn a almost dead program around. So if it never is a playoof team we are still grateful a less than half a public coaches pay we have a guy who will try. CUDOs to Saints football. GO SCC!!!!!! Now beat it.

Archived