SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

ya he passed for not alot of yards but how many attempts did he have? About 70. How many attempts did umbra and bonsell have? About 300 each, and for a kid thats 6'5 and 225 pounds id say a 4.8 40 time is pretty damn good. So before you make yourself look dumber than you already are look up some facts.

Went to the Seton - JC scrimmage today. I think the kid should have stayed at Vestal. JC looked much better than Seton. The kid was getting hammered. He had very little time to throw.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walton would beat most class c and nearly every class b team in section if not state.

Please. That's why they were outscored something like 108-20 in three games the last 2 years against Class C Forks, who didn't even come close to a state title C game the last two seasons.

Ok, that's before Story started traveling to Syracuse all the time to learn from better coaches. He studies the game like no other. He lives and breathes the game like no other. SCC is going to do very well this season because of his leadership and coaching. His QB is going to go far because of him!

Ok, that's before Story started traveling to Syracuse all the time to learn from better coaches. He studies the game like no other. He lives and breathes the game like no other. SCC is going to do very well this season because of his leadership and coaching. His QB is going to go far because of him!

All bs aside, Story is trying his best, he means well, is really into coaching, I have been to some clinics with him, and he really giving a good effort, but he has a real lame team, I'm sorry but it's true. I don't think any coach could help that rag tag team. I know the parents of some of the kids that are on that team, and these people actually think their kids are real good, but my sons played youth sports with some of these kids, and they were very bad players back then, and have not improved since youth, and the parents are even worse for strutting around thinking their kids are actually good, especially in football. It's just laughable to watch and hear, and these Seton parents can't figure out that they are the butt of every joke, but I guess that is the Seton way, they feel they are so superior to everyone else... I'm just glad my kids don't go there, and never even asked to go there.

I'll tell you right now and you can check back next Saturday 9/3 at about 4pm, Greene will pound Seton. Greene 46, Seton 6.

you think seton can hold greene to 46 points?

Good intentions don't win games. Story is in way over his head when it comes to being a head coach. It doesn't matter how many clinics you attend, it doesnt guarantee you are a good coach. Despite being in a head coaching position, story is not a leader and his supporting cast of coaches is even worse.

Guest trojanman

Good point dwyer, however Greene is running a new offense, so it won't necessarily be Seton holding them to 46. We'll see.

it doesn't matter what offense is run, as long as a greene player with the ball is running in the right direction, he is more than likely gonna to make a good play, since most of the seton football wimps can't and won't tackle, they think some one else should be paid to do that for them...hahahahahaha

it doesn't matter what offense is run, as long as a greene player with the ball is running in the right direction, he is more than likely gonna to make a good play, since most of the seton football wimps can't and won't tackle, they think some one else should be paid to do that for them...hahahahahaha

Doesn't matter. With Forks and Sidney in their division, it's just yet another non-playoff year for Greene.

Guest greenie

Good point dwyer, however Greene is running a new offense, so it won't necessarily be Seton holding them to 46. We'll see.

was at the greene scrimmage on sat, they look unstoppable on o, dominate on d - seton should forfeit, they probably will, forks is next...

SCRIMAGE is the key word you bafoons!!! They didnt even put in all there plays . Not to mention it was JC. Dont think Greene or Forks or anyone in c or d can touch.. What dont we just watch and see what happens when it matters???

SCRIMAGE is the key word you bafoons!!! They didnt even put in all there plays . Not to mention it was JC. Dont think Greene or Forks or anyone in c or d can touch.. What dont we just watch and see what happens when it matters???

NOt really sure what you meant in the red nor the blue. care to explain?

HAHAHA you bcvoicers crack me up. Guess UE Sidney Greene, any team that didnt do well is toast for the season, and any team that did well is section champ. I think Bing,Walton,Delhi,Cv all had slow starts and all finished top in section 4 or at least in the title game....

See you in Greene next week BCvoice!!! Keep it up ya we suck SO bad we are terrible!!! please reply to this post next sat around 3pm.

This post doesn't make sense... are you saying greene is good or bad???? I saw greene scrimmage this week, they look good, i think the game against seton will be over by halftime, heard seton suks once again.

See you in Greene next week BCvoice!!! Keep it up ya we suck SO bad we are terrible!!! please reply to this post next sat around 3pm.

Without Coach Davis the Offensive line is back to nothing. No blocking, probably no wins this year for Seton.

seton may be worse than ever...

Yeah, they have had just one winning season in the last 13, and that was just 5-4.

We'll see what Greene really has next week. They better bring a strong D because even two TDs - if a close game - is a stretch at Forks.

Yes HUGE mistake!! Thats why he has 5 unoffical offers to have his college paid for. BIG MISTAKE.. BTW BONSELL AND UMBRA TO SUNY BROCKPORT.. AA and C. Yes unofficals dont always workout, but look at JT had his unoffical as a JR tp Rutgers... I think he pays 0000000.0000 to go there. DUH!

How's that transfer working out now???

Archived