SCC QB going to UB?

Guest Guest

Guest guest

hahahahaha you must be retarded.. if you knew anything about that piece of crap school you would know that its the poorest school in the area.. they have to borrow text books from other schools, they only have 1 functional bathroom in the entire school, kids have to pay 150 dollars just to play a sport because the school cant pay for equipment, they dont even have their own football or baseball field, their practice field is a muddy, torn up grass piece of $hit, if it werent for their football coach who raises thousands of dollars through fundraisers and his own hard work than they wouldnt even have a sled or dummies or a weight room or any football equipment..They dont get funding like public schools so if anything their parents are doing the opposite of spoiling them by sending them to a school who's football program would cease to exist without hard working supporters like coach story.

Get over yourself Story! You are a legend in your own mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nugent

practice starts monday... i heard a few things about these teams

bingo - they are good to begin with and if andre yevie comes through, they will be awesome

u-e - same as bingo, if orlando plays good, they can go far

m-e - they will be good this year, even better next year, real good defense

jc - lost alot but have great athletes, lines are nasty, the qb is ?

fork - lost alot starters, but their subs are better that every else's starters, so no big deal

cv - can handle anyone on their schedule... except forks

sv - did real good last year but lost alot, next year is when they will be good

greene - will be very tough, great line and defense, they will push forks

Guest Guest

fork - lost alot starters, but their subs are better that every else's starters, so no big deal - their hotshot FB is back after missing most of last season. He'll certainly help.

cv - can handle anyone on their schedule... except forks - CV gonna win that Forks game soon. Maybe even this year.

greene - will be very tough, great line and defense, they will push forks - Perhaps, but Waverly is the Class C team that will give Forks all they can handle this year. Mark my words.

bingo - they are good to begin with and if andre yevie comes through, they will be awesome

fork - lost alot starters, but their subs are better that every else's starters, so no big deal

class AA - bingo over corning

class A - u-e over m-e

class B - cv over owego

class C - forks over greene/waverly (tough one)

class D - walton over delhi

Is orlando the favorite to open the season as the QB for U.E.?

class AA - bingo over corning

class A - u-e over m-e

class B - cv over owego

class C - forks over greene/waverly (tough one)

class D - walton over delhi

AA, Corning over Binghamton. Corning still the class of Section 4 AA. Elmira combo will fizzle.

A, U-E over M-E, M-E could surprise and win it.

B, Norwich over CV, Norwich could enter the states unbeaten or one loss, breaking an 11 year drought of no section 4 titles.

C, Waverly over Greene, Waverly goes 9-1 (possible loss to CV) or 10-0 entering states, including a semi win over Forks. Forks goes at best with 3 losses this year, other losses to Norwich and CV.

D, Walton over Seton. Seton for real this year if injury bug stays away this season, but not enough to beat Walton.

No one in Section 4 will make the state finals. Only AA has no shot of making the semifinals.

AA, Corning over Binghamton. Corning still the class of Section 4 AA. Elmira combo will fizzle.

A, U-E over M-E, M-E could surprise and win it.

B, Norwich over CV, Norwich could enter the states unbeaten or one loss, breaking an 11 year drought of no section 4 titles.

C, Waverly over Greene, Waverly goes 9-1 (possible loss to CV) or 10-0 entering states, including a semi win over Forks. Forks goes at best with 3 losses this year, other losses to Norwich and CV.

D, Walton over Seton. Seton for real this year if injury bug stays away this season, but not enough to beat Walton.

No one in Section 4 will make the state finals. Only AA has no shot of making the semifinals.

some surprising comments;

1. corning still better than bingo? that will be a good game, but bingo has a great defense

2. u-e and m-e is pretty close, yeah, a pick 'em game

3. norwich is that good? if they are better than cv, then they must be good, but i am surprised owego is not mentioned

4. forks with 3 losses, and not even making the sectional finals will be a major surprise

5. seton is for real? i know walton is good but seton?

Well, they are a Class D team with a deceptively tough schedule. Bold games are division game.

Greene

Deposit-Hancock

Groton

at Spencer Van-Etten

Chenango Forks

at Tioga

at Thomas A Edison

Not knowing what they have back and going by their recent hostory and their opponents, I'd count one very likely win (D-H), one very likely loss (CF), one probable win (TAE) and the rest both winnable and just as easily losable.

Why move to SCC when your in a bigger division anyway?? If he wants to go D1 he would wanna go to a AA school.

Why move to SCC when your in a bigger division anyway?? If he wants to go D1 he would wanna go to a AA school.

Why? Section 4 A, B and C teams have put over two-dozen players into D1 in recent years. And don't refute it. It's a FACT and do some research before you look put more egg on your face.

Where did Seton finish last year?

Who is their hot receiver.

Stud running back?

Linemen?

Good Luck.

A small fish in a small pond.

Hot receiver=Alex Newman

Stud RB=Pat Gosney

Lineman=Tim Zeggart and Javon Reagan on D

Guest POSTvestal-qb

That's kind of sad...seeing as honor role is like an 84. It's called student athlete for a reason, cause you're there because of the school.

ITS 86!!!!

some surprising comments;

1. corning still better than bingo? that will be a good game, but bingo has a great defense

2. u-e and m-e is pretty close, yeah, a pick 'em game

3. norwich is that good? if they are better than cv, then they must be good, but i am surprised owego is not mentioned

4. forks with 3 losses, and not even making the sectional finals will be a major surprise

5. seton is for real? i know walton is good but seton?

UE Fullback will be a game changer this year

UE Fullback will be a game changer this year

Which U.E. fullback. They have Gianfrate, Davis and Depoffi. Who will start at tailback this year? Who is the quarterback?

Why? Section 4 A, B and C teams have put over two-dozen players into D1 in recent years. And don't refute it. It's a FACT and do some research before you look put more egg on your face.

His going to Seton was a mistake football wise.

Over two-dozen, name ten.

Don’t bother us with that FBS BS.

Correction on the typo:

His going to Seton was a mistake football wise.

Over two-dozen, name ten.

Don’t bother us with that FCS BS.

Note: I don’t mean to knock anyone who plays FCS or even D2 or D3, but to lump the FBS and FCS into one category of D1 is a joke! There is a HUGE difference.

Yes HUGE mistake!! Thats why he has 5 unoffical offers to have his college paid for. BIG MISTAKE.. BTW BONSELL AND UMBRA TO SUNY BROCKPORT.. AA and C. Yes unofficals dont always workout, but look at JT had his unoffical as a JR tp Rutgers... I think he pays 0000000.0000 to go there. DUH!

Yes HUGE mistake!! Thats why he has 5 unoffical offers to have his college paid for. BIG MISTAKE.. BTW BONSELL AND UMBRA TO SUNY BROCKPORT.. AA and C. Yes unofficals dont always workout, but look at JT had his unoffical as a JR tp Rutgers... I think he pays 0000000.0000 to go there. DUH!

If you show something on the football field AND have the kind of speed he has they will gamble on the SPEED in the hope they can develop the football skills.

I have not seen this QB play. Maybe he is good enough to play FBS out of a small school. I have heard conflicting opinions. But, to have a better choice he would have been better off playing at Vestal or one of the AA schools.

Still a bad decision football wise even if he has unofficial offers, but he may have had OTHER more important reasons to transfer that overrides the football question. I hope it wasn’t a girl!

JT got his full-ride based on his scorching track times. He wouldn’t have gone FBS without them.

If you show something on the football field AND have the kind of speed he has they will gamble on the SPEED in the hope they can develop the football skills.

I have not seen this QB play. Maybe he is good enough to play FBS out of a small school. I have heard conflicting opinions. But, to have a better choice he would have been better off playing at Vestal or one of the AA schools.

Still a bad decision football wise even if he has unofficial offers, but he may have had OTHER more important reasons to transfer that overrides the football question. I hope it wasn’t a girl!

He passed for maybe 600 yards last season at Vestal so any scholarship offers to date have NOTHING to do with his performance, only on his potential. Dont even try to relate him going to SCC to getting an unofficial offers. He got the Offers sticly becasue he is 6'5" 230. PERIOD.

Bonsell and Umbra each threw for about 2000 yards last year, Bonsell and umbra can both run. Scepanek cant run and has shown no ability to throw. he only has potential, nothing more.

Dont even try to compare him to Thomas, that's a whole other level and you sound stupid using their names in the same debate.

He absolutly should have left Vestal they are just as bad a Seton. But, so what if he's on scholarship to go to seton. it was a bone-head move to go to such a poor program when he could have gone to several much much better ones. Hoep it works out for him. We'll see shortly.

He passed for maybe 600 yards last season at Vestal so any scholarship offers to date have NOTHING to do with his performance, only on his potential. Dont even try to relate him going to SCC to getting an unofficial offers. He got the Offers sticly becasue he is 6'5" 230. PERIOD.

Bonsell and Umbra each threw for about 2000 yards last year, Bonsell and umbra can both run. Scepanek cant run and has shown no ability to throw. he only has potential, nothing more.

Dont even try to compare him to Thomas, that's a whole other level and you sound stupid using their names in the same debate.

He absolutly should have left Vestal they are just as bad a Seton. But, so what if he's on scholarship to go to seton. it was a bone-head move to go to such a poor program when he could have gone to several much much better ones. Hoep it works out for him. We'll see shortly.

ya he passed for not alot of yards but how many attempts did he have? About 70. How many attempts did umbra and bonsell have? About 300 each, and for a kid thats 6'5 and 225 pounds id say a 4.8 40 time is pretty damn good. So before you make yourself look dumber than you already are look up some facts.

Archived